For Rd 3 of the GRB can you guys...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I agree with the bold part. :scared:
    test
  2. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Yeah, no real reason for the polls in the official battle threads (they should be in the AEH posts though)..
    test
  3. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

Do you honestly not recognize how inherently fucking idiotic that is? You're arguing to me right now that 11 = 0. I want you to realize that before this conversation goes any further.
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

I'm just saying post your voting links from now on so I don't got people crying to me in PM's tryn'a argue to the next round all night and making conspiracy posts on the board that we tryn'a magically advance you or deny somebody else from getting to the next round, b. Well, it would be helpful if you could just do that. :hoffagrin:

I agree that you won. But based on how the rules set up people tryn'a find loopholes and it becomes a headache when you don't post ya voting links is all I'm saying. I'm not arguing that you didn't win, tbh.

Note - I ain't personally come up with the "you must click the voting link AND leave 3 lines of feedback / breakdown / vote" thing bro. The rule definitely has good intentions behind it but people tryn'a use it for other then what it was put into play for (which is to make sure voters left feedback). I think certain votes who didn't click the poll (like Nahmed's on your battle, for example) should count. Definitely something we gotta work out in the future.
    test
  5. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

There needs to be an official GRB rule book made for the future.. With EVERY rule and penalty covered..

Because there are a lot of loopholes and just "bro code" rules.. The rules don't say anything about changing your verse after it's been posted does it? So techniqually someone could drop a horrendously wack verse and get their opponent to not try, then come back and edit it with a real verse..

Also nothing about changing / editing votes? Since the official polls don't count, someone can edit their vote.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Definitely noted for the future and I agree we got a few kinks to work out.

This is the first one of these that's been done in like 5 years and we'll definitely work to make sure it runs smoother in the future with your guys' feedback.
    test
  7. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

I appreciate what you're doing Sin tbh.

When this one is over, before the next GRB - there should be a GRB rule book thread where everybody drops their opinions on rules and penalties.. Then the higher powers should put it all together.. Cover aliases in detail, voting rules, ect.
    test
  8. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

I don't see how you're failing to get the point here. The loopholes created by the idiotic rules are exactly the fucking problem. There is no logical reason to have rules for something as moronically simple as voting, and yet y'all have created some convoluted clusterfuck of stupidity in an effort - I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here - to minimize cheating or other forms of bullshit. Your intentions are commendable. Your execution has been several levels below what could even be considered disgraceful.

Let me break this shit down for you because you guys are misinterpreting your own rules (which would not be open to interpretation in the first place if they were created intelligently) but this is how you are currently enforcing them:

1. Votes on the poll don't count, and
    2. Votes in the thread don't count.
    3. Votes count ONLY IF they are cast in the poll AND in the thread, but
    4. Those votes ONLY count if the voter leaves 3 lines of feedback, but
    5. Those votes ONLY count if that feedback is deemed satisfactory by the person who lost the vote, but
    6. Those votes ONLY count if they are cast by someone who isn't known to like the music of the person they vote for
    test
  9. Sin Skywalker

If that was how I was enforcing them Omen would have won though as far as #5. Like I said we got stuff to work out I ain't personally come up with the voting rules & I think I just said in my previous reply to you that I think votes like the one Nahmed dropped SHOULD count but we gotta look into and correct it, tbh. Far as it's set up right now you only needed to type out #3 and #4. It's really not that hard to click the voting link in the poll if you dropped a vote in the thread. That could also just be considered laziness on the voter's end.

Below disgraceful though? :funny: Chill with all that.
    test
  10. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

:rolleyes: I'm just busting your balls

no homo
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

bottom line.. we pay 15 bux to participate and vote in the tourney.. how I vote and what I say about my vote shouldn't matter...
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

It matters to the other people who paid 15$ trying to win almost 2,000$ if the vote is just some hate and / or dick-riding vote with no feedback to it though, tbh iah. You also paid 15$ to have a FAIR (as fair as we can make it) shot to win the tournament like everybody else did to. :hoffagrin:
    test
  13. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Yeah there has to be some voting rules.. Cause I would love to drop $500 on entry fees for my people and have a good 30+ votes in each of my battles.
    test
  14. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

test
  15. Sin Skywalker

test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

That's a good investment tbh.

:funny:
    test
  17. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Seriously, I could get 30 votes for less than $500 and win $1,900.. Pay my 30 people $25 each just to case votes and I'm walking away with over a G and not even having to spit a real verse..

Ima have Duane Jackson, Atom React, and Jayoo all signed up and voting for me.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

test
  19. Sin Skywalker

Lmaoooooooo. :funny:
    test
  20. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Everyone complains about the voting, there will be no real way to enforce these voting rules

Cheating, bitching and whining will always happen...
    test