for my weed sellers

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by flawlezz, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan Black

Jordan Black Escomania®

100 for an ounce of some good ass regs here in illinois
    test
  2. ZEUS OF THE UNDERLORDS

ZEUS OF THE UNDERLORDS LI's Most Blunted

word...nassaus where i cop at...
    test
  3. Deezull

Deezull Half a lung left

I'm in Sacramento Cali, and we have some of the kindest weed around for sure.......NorCal is a great place to get weed, although the prices can be high depending on who you know. I usually pay between 250-300 per oz which is good considering the type of strains that are consistently coming through here. In the last month I have run across White Rhino, Jack Herer, Baby Purple, some BC bud, all kinds of shit. It's even better if you have a friend with the Cannabis club card for the legal weed, resin, keef, etc. All along the west coast and in BC have the best weed around, hands down. I've seen the "bomb" in other places and it is the same shit that if you connect with it here you feel you have been screwed.
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

NJ is the truth..... nuff' said 100 a zip for mids.. bout 250 for good kinds
    test
  5. Ignite_Prophet

Ignite_Prophet A Rival In His Own

cali for sure, i tried some of that east coast hydroplonikz yall got growin, its koo, but just getz me high for a short minute. white rhino aint that kool, its a hybrid with barely ne THC that you have to smoke alot to get high, its a koo weed to get away from copz becuz tha THC level is so low that it cant be tested. cali for sure no doubt about it, but canada does got weed that is mos def better then newhere ELSE in tha U.S. If you live in tha yay then try and cop yourself some of that "Fire" that shyt had me blazed till i woke up tha next morning. Remember when you were a rookie smoker and would smoke hella bomb in one night and wake up high, well thats how this shyt is. need names that arnt made up weed's like some fakerz out there haha.(Exceptions may apply depending on what part of a state your looking at and depending on weather tha weed is indo or outdo will depend on how good it is)

Alaskin Snow
    Silver Haze
    Watermelon Cat Piss
    Skunk 2
    Jungle Fever
    Urple
    Purple Ize(Ice)
    Northern Lightz
    Turtle
    Train Wreck(Dont Tell Me You Dont Know)
    Wheel Chair

2 stoned so those are only coming to mind....edit this shyt later or new thred with a bunch of namez...
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

LMAO at Watermelon cat piss..ahaha..i just picked up a O of some peach haze cheaa
    test
  7. Itz Ovah

Itz Ovah when it begins...

see... i agree til i read after the word expensive lol

see.. is all about who you know, and which connect you fuck wit (anywhere), but in the city... yes they have some of the best shit in U.S....

an about 450 to 460 is not too much for it.. but you're getting beat for some dough.. cause i get my shit from the city for $320(skunk), the sticky icky greeeeeeeeeeeeen weed playa [smokin]

iono but if you want.. IF you live close to me, i'll be you're connect...

so think about that 1
    test
  8. Itz Ovah

this is not a picture i took, but this is a picture of some of the shit i get... it looks identical to the pic below... for the price i told you i get it for..

[​IMG]
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

word..where you at in NY ?
    test
  10. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

the best shit ive ever smoked came out of cali, some good shit from nyc, too.
    test
  11. Brooklyns own

Brooklyns own S on my Chest

if u payen more than 200 bills an oz an it aint piff or haze u wildin the fuck out
    test
  12. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Im In Florida I get some good herb..
    test
  13. Itz Ovah

man when i went to florida, that shit had some of the shittiest weed i evah smoked.. there shit was like puerto rico's weed, straight up bunk!!!
    test
  14. Itz Ovah

nah.. i live in CT but im 35minutes away from the city.. so if you wanna meet.. just get at me on aim, and we'll talk business
    test
  15. Itz Ovah

true.. Cali Orange is the bEST SHIT ive smoked in 2yrs
    test
  16. Blunted

Blunted straight up

i get ounces for $80 (only when my connect is around), but usually the most i pay for an Ounces is 120.00 tops, of some good ass sticky shit
    test
  17. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

i was out in cali a few weeks ago and i got a connect with the cannibus club..girl gave me some super train wreck that had me woooooooooooooooo. i was lit up
    test
  18. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

oh, goodness, cannibus club shit is beautiful
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.