For ladies who have been with both cut and uncut males...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by LikeWise3001, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

....I need to hear from you.

I'm uncut and considering gettin circumsized...

I need to know how the sex differs between the two? (cut and uncut)

How does the sex feel? is it better with one or the other? or, is it the same?

and spare me the it doesnt matter if youre cut or uncut..

im just concerned with the sexual aspect of gettin circumsized...

I dont want to regret it.
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

unsure if you're serious about this. But being a Mother having two boys. I had to research this type of thing. The pro's and con's of circumsizion.

Now your question about Sex and if it differ's. Believe it or not, it does. When you are uncircimsized you feel it more and get more pleasure from it. I'm not saying sex for cut guys doesn't feel good. But the feeling is more greater in a guy that's uncut.

Not sure how old you are, and if this is serious. I don't think there should be consideration to get circumsozed unless there is a medical reason you want to go through with this now. Because as an adult, it's going to hurt like a mother fucker. I'm totally against circumsizion, but that's just me ;o) To each there own.

There is ALOT to research about this topic....it's never ending.
    test
  3. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

As far as it feels for a woman...well from my perspective there is absoloutly no difference in the feeling I get from sex from one or the other. Feels the same to me.

I would tell you not to do it..unless it is something that you think is seriously important. Especially being grown and all...

My friend just had a little boy and she had him circumsized of course within 24 hours of his birth. She said it takes up to a month to heal in babies...and says how nasty it looks healing up and having to take care of it. That's a baby...I wouldn't want to experience it as an adult.
    test
  4. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

nigg@ u crazy that shits gonna hurt like hell

it is more sanitary though
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

See, ppl always say if you aren't cut, then your dick must be dirty and gross. Not true. If you have good hygiene and you clean daily. It's not going to be gross, dirty or infected. YES, there is more chances it's going to be with an uncircumsized male. But if you can wash yourself and take care of it. You're not going to have sanitary problems ;o)

Yes I do agree too it's going to hurt like a SOB. Some times in infants they will sedate them when it's done. However for grown men they don't do that. I believe you are still awake and they just freeze that section. I'm not 100% sure since different country's and states are different. But it's going to be hell to recover from that if it's just a "want" procedure.
    test
  6. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

reasons to get cut? your cock won't stink of cheese (smegma). you'll greatly reduce the chance of penile cancer too. plus, uncircumcised cocks look like anteaters or some horrid shit like that. many of the females i know say they love the look of the circumcised one compared to the uncircumcised one, and that uncircumcised looks ugly and shit. as far as wther there's more feeling for uncut peeps, you prob will only notice a small difference then get used to it.
    test
  7. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

Ive never encoutered a uncut man. But medically its healthier and you don't have to worry about dick cheese under the skin and a odor. But uncut men if clean don't have to worry about those things either, but all men are not clean.
    test
  8. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

Niggga you need to lay off this circumsized/uncircumsized shit before I cut ur dick off...

For reals though... I keep my shit clean... I pull the skin back and bow! Straight wax on wax off that shit til all the shit's clean.

You gotta remember that there's no REASON to do it, unless you're really fuckin lazy. The benefits are eliminated if you take care of your shit....

Just wipe your dick and stop worrying about it, it's not like girls are gonna be more willing to sleep with u if you are cut.

"Hey baby... Is your boyfriend circumsized? Cuz I am..."

"Oh my god.. Teresa, can you take my car home, I have a ride..."
    test
  9. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

^ hahahahaha
    test
  10. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I would like to sincerely thank you for starting this thread. Before reading this I did not have a clue that circumcision did not have real benefits. I feel like that decision will be a very hard decision when I have children.
    test
  11. LikeWise3001

i never understood the stinky dick thing...

I think thats for like kids or something...or for some rare disorder that some uncut males get....like the skin doesnt fold back or something...

as far as how serious i was... i was high when i posted it.... im high now... and thats the only time i;'ve thought about it so...maybe i'll get the surgery done while im high and stay high until recovers...

no, i dont know...

my reason for the surgery would be to feel more confident because of the bullshit myths that follow guys who are uncircumsized... if i was cut, i'd feel more confident lettin my dick swing after i fucked...

good ass weed.
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

lol

EXACTLY!

If you can't let it swing after sex without feelin she's gonna say somethin or think "eww" like a typical women that doesn't have a clue about an uncircumsized dick. Then you shouldn't be swinging it after sex with her to begin with lol.
    test
  13. LikeWise3001

i like smackin my dick across her cheek bones.

you can close this. i was being retarded... im sober now...

i love my dick...
    test
  14. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Every aspect of that was brilliant.

True - Some guys can't roll the skin back, so they HAVE to get cut or risk infection. It's rare, though. I think my cousins had it.

Only lazy, lazy fuckers who can't be arsed to twitch two fingers would suffer from stink dick. If your cock smells, you wash it... It stands to reason.

I don't want some cold dick after I fuck. The skin stays. It's not as if the skin doesn't stay back when it matters. You get hard, you roll it back - voila! I'd prefer to have the choice.
    test
  15. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

and we're back to trying to get cool points
    test
  16. LikeWise3001

No E.Fate.

no.
    test
  17. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i gotta roll back b4 the hardening or else it'll hurt upon the rolling back.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.