For Heads In Here That Smoke Weed How Often Do You Smoke It And How Much Do You Buy?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by mr.rip, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

Every day numerous times a day ...its been like this for a few years.

I spend at LEAST 10 a day on it.
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I don't know, all these guys talkin about "you I be sellin mad kilos" are on some bullshit. Guaranteed you guys are small time if that. I know for a fact that real "money makin hustlas" ain't wasting time online, and if they are online, it ain't to brag about how much "weight they be movin son". Probably just have some freind that sells bud or something.

Anyway, I used to smoke at least once a day. I can't anymore, I'm a little too old for that. Rather, how lazy it makes me. I smoke maybe once a week. If I buy a gram for $20, shit lasts me about a week.
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

anybody bragging about anything related to selling weed deserves to get caught because that shits as stupid as it gets and is asking for it.
    test
  4. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

yea yea yea cops surf the net

how bout BIN LADIN IS HIDIN UNDER MY BED!!!!!

wtf nigga lol relax
    test
  5. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

lol^^

whats the math on that shit anyway

10 bricks for 70

you gettin whole thangs for 7 stacks ???

the fuck is u pablo escobar nigga lol

SMH niggas say anythin on the net

yall niggas needa jus stay copin ya lil half a o of chronic with ya paycheck

smoke the fuck out n u'll be aight

u aint gotta lie to kick it
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yeah, that shit does sound suspect... 10 birds for 70... I knew coke prices fluctuate, but damn! But this is the same cat who says he cops o's of weed in Philly for 55 bones... of some killer, too! You must be fuckin' your connects.
    test
  7. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

uhhh them numbers is some bullshit Jihad said^^
    i was clownin that nigga...i didnt say shit about gettin 10 ki's for 70
    dont hate on my 55$ oz haha
    test
  8. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

i agree ben, listen to these kids

the post starter is obviously a fed

:)
    test
  9. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

[pus]You didn't know that RM is the unofficial home of the best drug dealers, ladies' men..........
    test
  10. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

all im saying is the detective who spoke to me and tried to get me to crack reassured me that they have a much closer eye on people than you would think.

im not saying you will get busted by saying stupid shit on a message board, but you will definitely fall under their radar. that i can guarantee.
    test
  11. Deebles

Deebles New Member

^this nigga speaks the truth. believe it or dont believe it. thats your choice. i happen to know hes right.
    test
  12. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

But you're only selling two ounces, don't want to sell more because your girl might find out, and you're on here bragging about your status?

You're a duck. You've never seen a ki of cocaine in front of you, nor have you broken it down. I would like to go as far as to say you've never even seen an 1/8 of a ki. Nor do I believe you break anything down except some bud. You're a duck tryna be that nigga. Calm yourself.

The only person that's making sense is Blaine. Being high 24/7 is some bum shit. Nor is it in anyway beneficial to yourself to be high 24/7.

Grow up, get a fucking a life. Moving product is stupid as fuck. There's no future in that life other than prison or death...or wait wait wait, let me guess you don't give a fuck because you're a trill ass G nigga yo yo whats good.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.