For all yall who want a mpc come in.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by diabolic, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

Dude seriously slap urself!!

do u know the difrence between all the mpc and the mpc4000?

the mpc4000 is the only mpc with a full fledge sampler it contains a Akai Z-4 sampler built inside thats why it cost so fuckin much.

Ever Heard of a Akai S5000?akai S-1000?2000?3000?3000xl?6000?

Those are Full Fledge samplers they all can emulate sound sources

Sample 5-6 octives on a Triton and emulate the sound with multi patches Kid im serious u got everyone at my pad laughfing there asses off at u man.

the mpc all except for 4000 have phrase,drum samplers like,

Boss SP-303.404,606 and so forth im done arguing with lil bitches who dont know shit about hard ware or gear they even own .

IDIOT THINKIN HIS MPC1K IS A FULL FLEDGE SAMPLER SLAP UR MOTHER FOR HAVING SUCH A RETARDED CHILD!!!!
    test
  2. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

^seems like you do alot of research on equipment you never owned.

get a life.

pz.
    test
  3. diabolic

ah are u still sad at me because i put u out as a idiot runnin his mouth thinking the drum sampler on the mpc is a option

anyways this thread is going no where just a bunch of defended people in here
    !!

yall dont know i love mpc's to and i think if u have a few keyboards that need to be sequenced then the mpc is the way to go.

it has the best sequencer ,2midi in and 2midi out

Even tho u can buy midi patch bays. and even a pc,or any midi device can have 8in 8out

The mpc has a bigger screen with more infornation on it.

Look having a ASR-X is like having a E-mu Command Station with a Built in ASR-10

I Used to Own a E-mu XL-7 only thing the ASR-X Has a better seq heres why.

The E-mu Command Station dont work in sequences lik the asr-10,asr-x,mpc's

they work in patterns and u have to save howmany patters(Sequences) to internal memory causing u use up internal memory of 200 patterns fast.

The ASR-X u work in sequences like the mpc and save songs and all sequences just like it also.

same with ASR10

and Mpc

the Emu-Xl-7 have the same lcd screen.the same size same letters a very simular interface with 14 piano pads also

i loved it and with it had a onboard sampler

i dont know yall will never understand that a mpc aint the holy grail one day!!

I think the ASR-X Kills my Mpc1000 in all ways except seq wise.asr-x is good,but mpc is great!!
    test
  4. diabolic

to each his own but to all yall cats wishing they have a mpc and the money is hard the ASR-X is 200-300$

and its a fuckin monster man make sure u get the latest OS .to tighten up the X/

i have OS 2.62 and its running solid.but i think i might just go ahead and buy OS 2.67 incase there was bug fixes or somthing.
    test
  5. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

just one thing, with only 66mb of ram or watever the asr-x has wen fully upgraded,

how you gonna make a multisample patch that actually sounds good and make a beat with it?
    test
  6. diabolic

i been making patches from my auturia Mini moog vst in the ASR-10 and it only has 16mb

u sample a sound for 3-4 sec and set loop points so that the sample plays for as long as u hold down the key.

u can make many with tpatches with that method .

thats how they make sound modules with 32mb of ram.
    test
  7. diabolic

plus i got a korg triton rack for that =)
    test
  8. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

You ARE a jackass. Now you love the mpc and go back to defending it? You contradict and son yourself. The ASR-X is NOT the best way to go for banging drums. So why would you tell someone the ASR-X is a better purchase if you have nooooo idea their objective anyways? Hell, they may be disappointed when getting it when programming their drums becuase IT'S NOT KNOWN FOR THAT. I know someone that has the ASR-X and the ASR-10 and bought the MPC2000xl so he could have stronger drums.

You ARE a jackass!
    test
  9. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Lol made me look like an idiot... I don't a mpc. I got a lot of other equip... That I can shiw pics of if necessary.. U r some fag who doesn't even produce. U just do research on hardware to make it look like u have it. A year ago u were buying vsts off dskillz. Now your acting brand new
    test
  10. soniclabsaudio

soniclabsaudio New Member

I love all the gear you own now you have a emu command station , a triton rack and other shit im forgetting but you have not a damn thing to show or any knowledge about your shit. The multi samples on the mpc 1 and 2k are mutli layerd across 64 pads if they want and not just tuned up a octave per pad. Wow you really dont know shit do you jackass. Cant you see everyone here knows your full of BS and dont have a clue no one has agreed with you. Your wrong I OWN YOU ................. from now on you are know as jackass. now are you going to contuine to say anymore dumbshit or can we end this jackass.
    test
  11. soniclabsaudio

test
  12. diabolic

um no they said i was right JACKASS
    test
  13. soniclabsaudio

well we will let the people who read be the judge no one agreed with you they just made comments about how it wasnt a drum sampler jackass
    test
  14. soniclabsaudio

Ok instead of this going on forever lets start a new thread and do some research on samplers and post that up instead of this garbage which is fun but going no where. I will do some digging and post up what i can find out about samplers and the diffrence between drum , phrase and full fledged if you start the post and provide your info i will add to it along with others because this is garbage agreed? Lets make this into something people can actually use.
    test
  15. diabolic

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.