For all yall who want a mpc come in.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by diabolic, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

son google the diffrence,

ur the jack ass who dont realize the diffrence u idiot.

no mpc except mpc4000 is a full fledge sampler

Full Flegde samplers are also synth u can load multisampled instruments like Piano ,Synth,Brass and play them like a Sound Module.

Full Fledge Sampler Allow u to emulate Synths Sample a Patch at diffrent Octives and creat Synth Sounds.

Mpc are phrase samplers No more !!

Damn son google some shit before u come in trying to diss when ur the one lookin like a Jackass.
    test
  2. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

wouldnt it be good if MPC stood for MONSTER PRODUCTION CENTRE

like you can create monsters
    test
  3. diabolic

and if i wanted to brag i have a ASR -i would brag i have the ASR-10

This thread was just to give cats a heads up on a cheaper and in my opinion I SAID MY OPINION of a Better Workstation

I Can buy Libarys of Sounds for the Ensoniq ASR-X Making it a all in one worstation

It loads eps and asr10 sounds

it can be my Soundmodul,Effects Processer,Sampler,Sequencer, all thats needed is a midi controller.

its a real compleat workstation
    test
  4. soniclabsaudio

soniclabsaudio New Member

hmmm last time i checked both the 1000 and 2500 have the ability to multisample and play across the keys as you just stated but what do i know i just own and use 1 everyday LOL and im pretty sure ..... why yes you can change a octave in the mpc so i guess that ruins your theory why dont you do a little research on the 2.0 update on the mpc 1000 and the new features of the 2500 before running your mouth because that has been implimented. Now google jackass and see if you come up jackass.
    test
  5. soniclabsaudio

and why have you not touched on storage on these machines because the mpc has a 2gb cf reader and can have a 100gb harddrive installed ? You still use zip , floppy and scsi right ..... loading is slow and not as dependable as the newer means. But to each his own LOL.
    test
  6. soniclabsaudio

Oh damn almost forgot Jackass.....
    test
  7. diabolic

thats funnt u mention CF readers u mean those ones on the mpc1000 and 2500 that akai built so shitty they get ruined if u put in the card wrong ,

thats why akai are back orderd on replacement readers for a couple months

U mean the Hard drives that would crash when creating folders and erasing all information when connecting Usb.??

u can Connect Hard Drives on any SCSI device and zip aint slow at all.!!!

thats funny u think the mpc is a full fledge sampler one day when u learn u will feel like the jack ass SUCKA!!
    test
  8. soniclabsaudio

hmm ive owned a mpc for years and never had any problem the issue is with people using the wrong stuff with there machines like cheap ram and hard drives not specified by akai thats the same with all equipment if you try to rig shit like people did. I just told you the akai does everything the asr does but better you dint make i point on what the asr does that my akai cant? Besides run slow ass zip drives , i know there slow i had a asr and mpc 2000xl and all that shit way back man so ive been there and evolved. So keep at it everyone sees your a jackass and you have no ground to stand on i SHUT YOU DOWN now go pull out your casio and pretend your a pro du ' ca . Jackass
    test
  9. diabolic

thats funny man u said u owned a asr10 and dont know the diffrence between samplers?

and how u shut me down by comin in this thread talking out ur ass not even knowing what ur talking about.

theres nothing slow about zips and hard drives WHATS UR POINT? THE ASR-X KILLS THE MPC NO IF ANDS OR BUTS MAN ,QUIT DEFENDING UR OVER RATED MPC UR WORST THEN FRUITY LOOP CATS.

I love mpcs to man i aint sayin they wack ,im just letting people know thers a better and cheaper alternitive .

Back of my nuts SON and go learn the diffrence between samplers before u come back to this thread thinkin u know somthing
    test
  10. diabolic

guaranted using nothing but ur mpc and me using nothin but the asr-x my beats will shit on urs Sound wise,and beat wise.

do u got pianos in ur mpc?

got synth basses ?got strings got brass,EVEN HAVE EFFECTS IN UR MPC?

can u make a composed beat in ur mpc?

what mpc is it ur defending so much???

have u ever used a asr-x?
    test
  11. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Son, you're in here doggin the MPC and it seems like you got it, got frustrated with it and developed a bias and tried to convince everyone of how wack it is because of your retarded experience(s) with it. Seems these other cats know more about it than you.

On top of that, word to the other cat, sounds really unprofessional and...immature/amateurish (however you wanna word it) to be in here constantly doggin the shit as if it's a piece of equipment that you just shouldn't buy or better not buy before the ASR-x.

A lot of equipment has better qualities than others. Which is why a lot of cats end up getting more than one type of workstation/sampler and shit. I hear the filters on the ASR-10 are crazy. But everyone knows about the quantizing and swing of the mpc. DRUMS are not a trademark of the ASR. They are of the MPC.

fuck it...I agree with other cat....jackass is all I can repeat now.
    test
  12. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

test
  13. diabolic

why am i a jack ass because im letting people know theres a Great cheaper alternitive to the Mpc.
    Man i will school anyone on the mpc .they the most simple peices of gear in hardware history.

why are all yall pissed for because i said the asr-x is more powefull then a mpc??

i never said the mpc sucks or its too hard its acturally too simple.

the mpc is the best seq hands down.

i love mpc's to man.i have a mpc1000 man.

but i know a workhorse when i get one.and the asr-x is awsome and way cheaper.

why are all of yall so offended?

this thread was for the newbies saving there money for ever and ever trying to get a mpc.

im just letting them know they can get a asr-x thats just as powerfull or maybe more powerfull then a bar bones mpc !!
    test
  14. diabolic

so back off my nutts and go bang out a beat
    test
  15. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

stop it with this full fledged sampler shit

unless you wanna argue with cakewalk stop it with your bullshit terms
    test
  16. soniclabsaudio

Wow your retarted man go and check any site that sells sounds and you will see them selling MULTISAMPLES for the mpc 1000 and 2500 for pianos , bass , guitars ect ....... its there man i can do full production on it. Im not saying the asr is a bad machine im saying your stupid for not doing your research on the mpc then comming in here and saying what it dosnt do when it clearly does. The only valid point you have made is effects but if you buy a mpc you expect that and no one relays on it for the effects any way ( unless your playing live ) so can we kill this thread your wrong its a full fledged super supreme all in one sampler Jackass
    test
  17. soniclabsaudio

Oh i just saw the bare bone mpc part ........... umm dude since like the 80's mpc has come with most all of its options included ( besides the ram because they like to make money ) theres no more effects boards , 8 outs , scsi shit or anything to install besides ram. So when you get a mpc its fully loaded. Jackass.
    test
  18. soniclabsaudio

Oh and stop lying everytime someone mentions a peice of gear you own it .BS if you had a 1000 i wouldnt have to tell you so much about it. Jackass.
    test
  19. BigBoss

BigBoss New Member

im sellin my mpc 2000 xl with 8outs an ram if ur interested send me a pm
    test
  20. diabolic

you guys are the most retarded people in froum history!!

yes they do sell pgms that are mapped out for the mpc1000 ,2000xl,

up to 32 pads .Mpc tutor sells them on mpc-forums.

all they are is the same sample assign to all the pads.and tweaked in pitch

MPC IS STILL A DRUM PHRASE SAMPLER DONT BELIEVE ME GO TO MPC-FORUMS.COM AND ASK IN THE MPC1000 Forums.

U know what i will ask for u and show u the link JACKASSES!!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.