"Fly Boss" - urb tactics

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by JaMarcus Cock Sucker, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

lol dude go hard
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

You see it the same way I do 7th Sense...I feel you on yo' anaology too....I never said the song was Trash...I said the Double Snare every got dam 2 bar...shouldv'e been left out...the vocals and concept was straight...

They be one any nigga dyck that been here since back in the dayz...so if you not from the MP3 Dayz....or whatever the fuck...they try to treat anyone new like trash...

All I said is that I didnt like the double snare shyt...and he started going off like I said the whole song was Bayou Garbage...Urb song has that East Coast Feeling to me....and I dont do the East....its West and South Baby!!!...

I respect his different style though and if he wanna put a triple snare on that motherfucker....maybe even a Quad Snare...???..

Let It Be....

SMH......Niggaz...

BKster
    test
  3. Jobe

Jobe Who you think I are?

nah, he tries too hard...he's obviously half fag

anybody with any fucking musical knowledge WHATSOEVER will laugh at the idea of your basis of grid structure. use something other than reason, idiot...no shit. talk to somebody who actually plays drums like a motherfucker about grids. you sound stupid as fuck man.
    test
  4. Jobe

it's called fucking up a point and trying to defend it. i've never spoken to this dude in my life. think logically before speaking.
    test
  5. Jobe

test
  6. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

how is some elementary ass shit about quantization gonna go over MY head?

come on son...stop it...go on somewhere with your stiff ass christoper reeve drum patterns

LOL
    test
  7. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

thanks for the listens errybody...
    test
  8. Jobe

thank you....this dude's shit is confined to 8th notes, like 12 different variations possible....including letting the snare ride solo 8 times in a row. that shit honestly just pissed me off....that's straight up ignorance...

blahhhhhh, i'm done spamming your thread. i did get you some listens tho, threw some heads the link. i need to be careful tho......i'm feelin uncomfortably close to riding you
    test
  9. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

LOL, sorry but I gotta agree with Bytch Killa on this one.

There's being different, then there's being dumb. This is the latter. IMO it seems like a half-assed attempt at making drum patterns that sound fresh/new.

No hating either cause the rest of the song is really hot, like some of the hotter shit I ever remember hearing on this site, but the snare? [nonono]
    test
  10. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

This dude a character!

lol the RM revival
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

thats called swing
    test
  12. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

its all good man, this typa shit dont bother me bc im at peace with myself...i dont kno why they keep comin back in my thread like they werent heard the first time

drop ur opinion and keep it movin...its too easy

good lookin out on the listen fam
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

You not doing anything but being Real 3ternal.....Its alot more niggaz here that feel me and you on the Wack Double Snare.....but it seems to me they just brown nosing for the future...so whenever they post a Beat....so they can get positive feed.....

This Thread is faker than them Awards....Real Talkology...

You Me and 7th Sense did'nt feel the Double Snare....It just fuck the whole song off to me....soon as I heard that snare....I click the "X" on the player....

That Snare would fuck up a Wet Dream.....No Bullshyt....

BKster
    test
  14. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

keep gettin me hits
    test
  15. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Is That what it's all about Urb....getting Hits in a thread in a forum??????....Nigga You tripp'in with yo self....You Just exposed yo tru colors...

I could give a fuck about hits in a thread......Urb lame For Real.....lol...Urb u need Hits on the billboards....not in the threads...you got it twisted...

Contradicting his self......Earlier he said for us to get out his thread...(like he own Rapmusic.com or some shyt....lol....now the hits making his dyck hard....

Urb really mane' you seem like a kool dude when you wanna be.....but you really need to get off that ego shyt.....Its bad for your Health...and future in this Beat Making game....

Im through until some mentions about that Wack azz Snare....Can you just remix it with another snare and let all of us see the difference???.....he might done tried it already.....lol..

Stay In The Lab Urb....

BKster
    test
  16. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

im not about to read all that.
    test
  17. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

this dude has been getting hate for as long as i've been here, lmao

sad, really
    test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I Don't Hate Its Against.... What I Represent.....N.H.A.P.

I'm Just telling him Real Talk....His upload the song for feed so I gave him my opinion.....

Urb brings all this shyt on his self...

With That Nobody Can make Beats Perfect Like Me attitude....

BKster
    test
  19. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

its all good though.
    test
  20. Krazyjay da Rapper

Krazyjay da Rapper I'm the best there is....

Man, i'm loving this joint homie! That "slightly" off-beat snare really jazzes shit up, cause I hate when a beat sound like it was made by a damn robot. Vocals nice as hell! What type of setup are u workin wit Urb? That's just how I been tryna get my vocals to sound. All in all, great job pimpin!

Krazyjay
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.