"Floyd would beat Pacquiao easier than he beat Shane"- Mayweather Sr.

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by SeeSon, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

HAHAHA... Copping a plea. Bye now.

The idiot points out one thing that he disagrees with so he can run out the argument after all the factual shit I put out. ANNNNNDDDD... again. You must not have watched Pacquiao/Cotto. I watched it four times. Sorry homie. EVEN THE ANNOUNCERS WERE SAYING HE WAS KEEPING UP WITH PACQUIAO'S SPEED EARLY. They were even saying they were surprised and they were talking about how Cotto said himself that he feels he's just as fast (which he obviously wasn't) but the he does A TON of speed training. Imbecile.

Glad I don't have to see your retarded ass arguments anymore. Goodbye.
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lmao

you make me laugh at least....
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Ignorance doesn't entertain me much so I guess that's why I'm not as amused.
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

It entertains the shit out of me, why your post are cracking me the fuck up right now

lmao @ cotto got fast hands..lmaoooooooooooooo

"he was doing speed training"..lmaoo

smfh
    test
  5. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

and this young more prime mosely ducked mayweather.. ok.

i dont care if you give him props in a discussion about his fight, you dont give him props when it comes to the pacquaio/mayweather fight you harp on everything mannys done and how he adjusts and his speed and this and that and never mention shit about floyd. YES in other discussions you big floyd up, you mention his speed, etc etc.. but im talkin about when it comes to manny/floyd, your posts revolve around manny, nothing else
    test
  6. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

im not even gonna argue, about 10% of people here agree with him.. take it on another board, id bet you might push 20%.. and when it comes to experts and other fighters, i dont have inside like reflexx but i read and you dont seem to have any of them on your side.. lol if the day comes your right and everyone else is wrong ill address you again and admit it.. till then, have fun trying to prove things only you seem to believe
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Nice try. I thought you were ignoring me now? Good job at it.

And yes, that's what the commentators said. Sure you know more about boxing and what goes on behind the scenes than them. RIGGGHHHTTT.
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And Mayweather ducked Cotto and a bunch of other fighters so I guess we're even. lol

Cuz nothing has to be said 'bout Floyd. Everyone already stated everything and is ignoring everything about Pacquiao. If people were saying things that weren't true about Mayweather, I'd be correcting them too. It's just that everyone is only stating the positives and advantages Floyd has and ignoring Pacquiao's advantages and strengths. Duh....

Cuz what is everyone I'm arguing with in this thread doing? Bringing up Floyd's advantages on Pacquiao. I know what his advantages are. Mayweather is absolutely incredible. BUT SO IS PACQUIAO. Both of them have become legends. But if someone is going to speak on only the advantages of Floyd or discredit something about Pacquiao that isn't true, then I'm going to correct them.
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Cats an obvious troll, i wouldn't pay anything he says any mind anymore.
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Getting repetitive much? Look how he tries to make a false accusations towards someone else to get the attention off himself. The attention that pretty much has him looking like an ignoramus.

And again: I thought you were gonna ignore me. Rigggghhhhhhtttttttt.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.