Floyd Mayweather Jr. VS Zab Judah

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Mike Sullivan, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

People need to stop acting like Oscar is no longer a threat. That's all I need to say. September 23rd, niggas. You watch.
    test
  2. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

Did someone actually ask "floyd is more conditioned than hatton?"......

?

Go beat the hell out of yourself.

I'M better conditioned than hattons out of shape ass. Hatton looks like he hasn't hit a gym in years.
    test
  3. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

Come fight time, no one is.

Look at the damn pace he fights at EVERY FIGHT. He'll make you fight the full three minutes of every round. I'd like to see pbf fight at that pace for 36 minutes
    test
  4. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

I really like Hatton, because he's entertaining, but how do you figure it will be any different than Floyd vs. Jesus Chavez?

I find it really hard to believe that Hatton will be the one dictating the fight. Floyd won't just stand against the ropes waiting for Hatton to attack, and the times where Hatton can power him against the ropes, Floyd has the best rope game in boxing.

I'm not one of those people who say Hatton has no chance though. It's a fight I would like to see. But Hatton's going to have to step up & take a pay cut.

Honestly, I would rather see Floyd/Margarito than Floyd/Hatton.
    test
  5. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Wow@ the ignorance...

Floyd had beaten nobody??? Are you fucking serious...??!? Were you just a recent addition as a boxing fan? Reading thru a plethora of names that ammount to nothing AS OF TODAY....Yet, were everything back when Floyd dismantled them....

Sharmba Mitchell
    Arturo Gatti
    Jose Luis Castillo
    Jesus Chavez
    Diego Corrales
    Angel Manfredy
    Genaro Hernanadez
    Demarcus Corley

A bullet is 9 cents...pick one up...

Floyd has always went after the best in his division....

Add Judah to the list and revel in Mayweathers greatness..
    test
  6. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

i was talking about De La Hoya vs Mayorga. not Mayweather
    test
  7. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

See im not a big Hatton supporter i like his in your face type of style. But i think Hatton Floyd will be a really good match. however i think Floyd would win that fight 9 outta 10 times. Floyds style is to be a defensive boxer till the later rounds. he changed his style alot to fight Zab which really impressed me. but if Hatton thinks he can walk up to Floyds face for 12 rounds throwing punchs without getting caught hard a couple times then he's mistaken. I think you'll see a different fight from Hatton then your used to. i dont think its a smart stradegy to press agianst Floyd. His conditioning is really good. Hattons is as well who ever said his isnt i'd have to strongly dissagree. Dude is a punching machine. i'd love to see the fight because of the contrast in styles. But i dont see Hatton being able to beat Floyd.
    test
  8. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

But we're talking about floyd mayweather whom boxes 15 rounds with NO BREAKS while his sparing partners alternate every round.
    test
  9. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Floyd's given no indication of having weak stamina...

This shouldn't even be a question...

Besides...he dosen't have to throw 80 punches a round to dominate a boxing match...He just makes you miss THAT MANY TIMES...

Hatton will not wear Mayweather out...I see Hatton getting picked apart till his face swells a ridiculous color red and becoming overly anxious and getting dropped...

De La Hoya could be a problem for Mayweather....He's fast, and very strong at Welterweight....Cory Spinks would get merked...Margarito, merked..Miguel Cotto....TBD...
    test
  10. young J

young J that nigga.

what makes him a threat?

People thought Benard Hopkins was a threat at his age and look what happend to him.

Oscar ain't gonna win another fight ..e••••ally against a black boxer.
    test
  11. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

Black dudes aint got no heart when it comes to boxing...and white dudes are worse.
    test
  12. young J

young J that nigga.

lol, are you serious? .. i hope you're being •••••••••.

all the greatest boxers are black ..and to be a great boxer you need heart.

idiot.
    test
  13. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

I can't wait until Thursday when Zab officially loses his belt.

The time kept going but it was a low blow, a warning was supposed to be dealt.
    test
  14. speak

speak New Member

i read the whole thread and im was interested in the comments made by some....floyd is ill no doubt but to ME and the rest of the boxing media he clearly LOST the 1st fight with castillo.

zab has good physical skills but lacks the ring maturity that true champions have.

beating gatti, mitchell, n'dou and chop chop do not get you props AT ALL...that is not a-list competition by anymeans..

beating chavez, gerardo, corralse, casitllo the 2nd time and carlos hernandez at 130 does get him props.

but he hasnt really done anything spectacular at 140-147.

cotto is too flawed to beat floyd. In my opinion if he isnt fighting antonio margarito or ricky hatton he will not get any more props from me.

and to the guy who said margarito will get murked by mayweather you need to refer to the first castillo fight to see how much problems he had with a pressure volume puncher who can box...margarito is taller, faster, stronger version of casitllo and throws bombs..i dont think floyd will murk him at all
    test
  15. MassaCure

MassaCure New Member

floyd offered a fight to hatton, hatton said he needs at least 2 fights before he will fight floyd, this is a fact, hatton has one name of his resume, zu and zu is old and faded
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.