Floyd Mayweather Jr. VS Zab Judah

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Mike Sullivan, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Riot In The Ring After Judah Hits Floyd Low!

7 rounds to 4, Floyd. After 11.

Judah was a little more active in the 11th, but Floyd has this one wrapped up unless Zab gets the KO, by my card.

8 rounds to 4, Floyd. After 12. They met in the middle for the final round and gave each other a hug.
    test
  2. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

The cards read as follows:

116-112
    117-111
    119-109

Winner by UD: "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    test
  3. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

-points and laughs at all the people who thought judah could win-
    test
  4. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

judah got his ass handed to him
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Wow! Floyds greatness is superior he has got to be pound 4 pound one of the greatest of all time!

zab judah was trying to unload some power shots early missing...and then you watch the smarts of floyd mayweather the guy is a prodigy gifted, with skills only boxers wish they possess...he adapted intelligently slowly studying and analyzing judah.

Cant wait for his fight against Oscar de la hoya in september....

Remember Floyd wanting to go up and fight winky wright at 154?

My money is on floyd...winky almost got whooped by a skinny wild punching aussie named soliman lol.
    test
  6. young J

young J that nigga.

lol, why?

Oscar will get demolished.
    test
  7. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

i wouldnt laugh at them. Judah should have gotten a knock down added to his card. anybody who saw the fight saw Floyd got knocked down. his gloves hit the canvas. It was a great fight. Judah came out with the best first half strategy i've seen agianst PBF. Floyd inetiated all the action early and got caught a couple times. the problem that Judah had that any fighter who fights Floyd is gonna have is your gonna get tired as the fight progresses. Floyd is not. he's the best conditioned fighter i've ever seen ever. dudes at the bar were trying to tell me Judah was gonna win cuz he won the first couple rounds easily and i keep tellin em look at there mouths. Floyd looks the same in round one as he does in round 10. by round 4 Zab was sucking wind. Zab needed to go for it when he had PBF on the ropes. he try'd a couple times to T-off but Floyd is way to quick.
    test
  8. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

see every now and then someone really pays attention. thats excatly how the fight started. Judah play'd defense for the entire fight though and Floyd is way to conditioned for that. eventually your gonna get caught and Zab did over and over agian.
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

when you fight oscar you make chedda Oscar said he wants floyd as his last fight basically gonna pass the torch...
    test
  10. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

its gonna be a brawl. this wont even be a boxing match it'll be flying fist till someone is unable to get up. i dont see this going any other way.
    test
  11. dRa$TiK $TaTiK

dRa$TiK $TaTiK New Member

pretty boi iz a good fighter no doubt and so is zab....i have great respect for both of them but lost sum for zab after all dat talkin and kallin pbf a bitch and shit den gettin his ass beat
    test
  12. Jersey_Emcee

Jersey_Emcee aka LiQuiDliFe

First off yes i predicted Zab to win...and he lost...but...Mayweather clearly got knocked down in the second round when his glove hit the ground after Zab hit him with a swift one...secondly...i have no idea why Zab wasnt as intense the whole fight as he was in the first three rounds...if Zab was full force the whole fight...he would have destroyed Mayweather...but as a boxing fan i sit and ask myself why the fuck did Zab not throw any punches like he did the first 2 rounds...i think its either all those lil jabs Floyd hit Zab with in the stomach took its toll...mixed with thew fact...and i will admit Floyd is a great defensive boxer and he has stamina for days...but in the end...honestly im not a FLoyd hater...but he still has yet to impress me...tongith he did not impress me...yes he did enough to win on points...but it wasnt impressive...people say how impressive he was against Gatti...but Gatti is pushing 35 years old...and if Gatti and Floyd would have happned 7 years ago in Gatti's prime...Gatti would have destroyed him...but I was reading on ESP that Don Kin...zab's promoter is going to protest the desecion because Floyd's trainer stepped into the ring which in the state of Nevada is an aoutomatch DQ...so in all reality this win might be taken away from Floyd...but if you watch the reply...Zab swung a punch @ Floyd's trainer...so it might even out...

and like i said before and i'll say it again...Floyd is scared to fight Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto...and to the Mr. know it all who quoted when i said it ealier says that Hatton turned down a fight with Floyd...well that part is true..but the ONLY reason he tunred down the fight was because Floyd want 60/40 pot which is unfair because Hatton is undisputed and undefeated like Floyd and Hatton is undisputed in his divsion...so it wouldnt be fair...Floyd camp think he is God and wont give Ricky Hatton a split purse...plus Ricky Hatton only fight in England if you havn't noticed...he said he'll fight only once in America...so Hatton is definetly not ducking Floyd...its the other way around...and Miguel Cotto is the hardest hitting super middle weight i've seen in my lifetime and Floyd wants no part of that...period...newho if Floyd beats Cotto or Hatton...then maybe i'll give him his due...but up till now he aint beat no one or impress me...when he beat Corrales...it was @ 130lbs...Corrales boxes @ 147lbs right now...so if anyone knows anything about boxing they would know that is a huge disadvantge to try to make weight like that...and the only reason people say FLoyd is nice cause he beat Castillo twice...i mean wtf???...Castillo would be a nobody if he didnt have those wars with Corrales...hell he was a nobody till the Corrales fight...so beating Castillo is no milestone...the he beats Gatti 10 years after Gatti made his run???...So i guess if Floyd and Oscar Dela Hoya fight and FLoyd wins he's the greatest ever huh???...year right...Oscer is pushing like 37...plus he all Hollywood now...shit Mayorga might bust dat ass next month...but the old Oscar would destroy Floyd...in any weight class...I cant wait till Cotto and or Hatton bust this dude ass...he'd fast and plays good defense...but he's tremendously over rated...and still to this day beat no one...he beat Zab but it wasnt nothing special...
    test
  13. dacrumbla

dacrumbla Crumblin n1ggas since'83

floyd hurt his hands again tonight... I think this is gonna be his biggest hurdle in his career, if he tries to go up in weight, his hands will fail him somewhere down the road
    test
  14. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

you half answer'd yourself. Floyd is to condition'd Zab couldnt hold Floyd off long enough. i was saying to my Boy after the fight anyone who has the knockout power to take down Floyd isnt gonna be quick enough and anyone quick enough isnt gonna have the knock out power.

Floyd executed a gameplan very well for 12 rounds. that impressed the fuck outta me. he was getting beat to begin the fight and he trusted his gameplan his training and the people who advise him. thats really impressive to me.
    test
  15. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

thats the only thing i see being a real problem for him. he will prolly get caught once or twice in his career with a good punch. thats just part of the game. but i dont see any fighter the in near future who will overmatch or out box Floyd.
    test
  16. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Floyd haters please pipe down...
    test
  17. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Castillo a nobody before Corrales? Maybe to the average fan.

Hatton is an unknown in the USA to the average fan. Floyd would have to sell the fight basically on his lonesome in the USA. Right now, it's a high risk,low reward fight for Floyd to take. So yeah, if it was me, I would ask for the bigger purse. It only makes sense.

And you say Floyd has fought nobody. Who has Cotto fought?

Lastly: Sorry if it seems like i'm attacking you or something. I don't mean any disrespect, I just like discussing boxing.
    test
  18. young J

young J that nigga.

Do you seriously think an old Oscar Del La Hoya will be able to hang with Floyd?

it's just gonna be Floyd vs Arturro Gatti pt 2.

.. and you guys are right, the only thing holding Floyd back is his hands. They say he breaks them after just about every fight.
    test
  19. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

1)Floyd is better conditioned than hatton? I guess we'll see when hes forced to fight at hattons pace.

2) Floyd will batter ODLH.

3) Mayweather was knocked down 100%

4) Potential DQ? Maybe.. roger mayweather could have got his newphew DQ'd for that, its the rules.. but def would have been harsh.

5) Above all. Impressive performance by floyd. Although some what tainted. But definitely impressive again
    test
  20. dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun dun New Member

I think Floyd against Oscar would be closer than many would think, ESPECIALLY if the fight is held at 154. I'd have to see how Oscar does against Mayorga. He was simply too small to box as a middleweight.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.