FLF throwback thread

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

no stupid.... slip her the pill

smh

virgins
    test
  2. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

step your rapist swag up
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

OH!

carleh can i please slip you this pill?
    test
  4. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

cock farmers!
    test
  5. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

cock muncher
    test
  6. .Carleh.

.Carleh. Created Below

OMG! YES! I knew this life was all part of the Matrix...
    test
  7. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

lol

sup stoopid
    test
  8. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

can i have that pill back? weirdo
    test
  9. .Carleh.

.Carleh. Created Below

MUAHAHAHA

That's my plan for any time anyone wants to rape me. I shall freak them out enough to decide it's not worth it. I'd probably stalk them
    test
  10. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Nothing... I'm actually retiring my drug use... it's amazing how different things are now that I'm sober....

I figure if Eminem can get clean so can I.... [funny]
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

time to start joggin 17 miles a day
    test
  12. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  13. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

i quit drugs about 5 years ago
    test
  14. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im still on heroin
    test
  16. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Good shit, I actually expected it to be harder to quit but it's not that hard after you get clean for a week... I was doing everything I could get my hands on for damn year 7 years, heroin was the worst though... but Oxycontin, weed, X, Ambien, xanax, klonopins, ativan, shrooms, alcohol, even cigarettes I've stopped...

in fact the list is longer than that, just I can't remember all the names cause I did all the street drugs then even got on a bunch of psyche meds most people don't even know you can abuse like Gabapentin which if you take in huge doses is a lot like morphine... which I did as well... oh cocaine too... plenty of other shit... I'm actually even considering going into college for Pharmacy tech type work cause I know so much about medication & drugs at this point... figure it's time to do something positive with all this knowledge...
    test
  17. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Make a difference, man
    test
  18. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Have too... I swear man, I'm an atheist, so really when your whole belief system is that when you die there is nothing afterwards, you really have to work hard to think what's the point in living... thankfully I actually do like to help people & even though I used drugs so much I've always told people I've known who were abused or stuck on drugs or whatever has traumatized them to better themselves & did bootleg therapy as well as going to the abuser even if it was their own family members who were causing the abuse & made them aware of what a piece of shit they were & that I would make it more than public to authorities or whoever in order to protect their own kids from them... it's truly amazing how abusive some people are & careless with other people's lives... I've only been careless with mine... & I've learned to actually care about myself again..

Once you been through all the shit I have, fear is pretty much like humor to me. [funny]
    test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

that was some deep shit man
    test
  20. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Life is deep, I'm just honest with myself these days... keep your head up... & remember no matter how bad shit gets, it can always get worse so never give up... cause when you stop trying that's the only time you really are losing at life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.