Flawless Real Talk- The Call

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by FlawlessRI, Jul 11, 2013.

1. FlawlessRI

FlawlessRI FLawlessRI.com

1st single of my album if you have heard my music in the past then you know what to expect on this one
    test
  2. RVL The Vandal

RVL The Vandal New Member

Yo, real good stuff here with the video and overall song. The beat switching up matches your emotion well, and you have a lot of confidence, which doesn't come off as cocky either. Good flow, and well made, just keep doing you.

soundcloud.com/baileyjrrobert
    facebook.com/robgonemad
    test
  3. WiSDoM

WiSDoM I t0k yer wifes virginity

first off..dont even stress rapmusics sleepin asses..been a fan since i first heard you..2nd comment..where can i buy the album?? 3rd, you nasty as hell..every track i ever heard you spit has been insane..pressure 3 is still one of my favs, but this shit is hott to..give me some info so i can cop the album and support you..real talk, keep grinding homie..you the truth
    test
  4. 203Project

203Project New Member

Yo this is one of the hardest audios I heard on a forum in a while I was feeling everything you were saying that shit got me hype i liked everything freddy kruger is my favorite killer that grafitti really got me hype especially when you exploded in the video with that shit popping up in the background whats your information we should link up I got a monster crew Im def down to collab with you one day check out one of our tracks its a bit softer and for the ladies but if you like music I would def appreciate your feed http://rapmusic.com/threads/203project-presents-1-fan-ft-k-killah-n-xoxo.1358171/
    test