Flatten FALLUJAH!!!! Its ABOUT FUCCIN TIME!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nokas, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

yes support the soldiers, wondeful thanks.

but thats not whats being shouted from the Nokas mountain top.
    test
  2. Phantom

you mentioned world war 2....

if youre attempting to draw a comparison between the 2, you couldnt be further off.

they are in no way, even marginally the same thing.

why wont you realize that every reason your wonderful leader took us to Iraq for is FALSE!

dispute it.
    test
  3. Nokas

Nokas Guest

lol @ saying iraq was wrong.

kerry was for iraq.

bill clinton tried to put sadaam in hand cuffs for 8 years and coudnt do it!!

iraq is a huge part of the world war on terror, global tasking not u.n. bullshit corruptness.

the only thing i agree on is that bush coulde of done things a little different.

but going in to iraq was not wrong... just the way we went into iraq was planned a little bad,, but still are army did a great job at it and im very proud of em. and i have friends over there too who support bush and the war u shit head pussy lipped slut homo trader!!
    test
  4. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

actually I disagree with making the middle east a golf course.... we should make it a big ass prison for all the illegal aliens in america.... then flatten it again and make it half parking lot, half walt disney universe
    test
  5. Phantom

yes everyone and their mother including myself was for it based on what was PRESENTED to us.

when all of that came back FALSE like it has, people with functioning neurons realized it wasnt the right decision.

admitting faults only makes you stronger.

proceeding blindly is a recipe for disaster. which is Iraq at the moment.

good for your friends. really.

but all i really got from you is that you only talk tough and wont back it up.

why do you rap?

oh i know why, because you can get away with that in the rap world.
    test
  6. Nokas

Nokas Guest

i rap cuz i love music and i like expressing my inner with words.

WHY DID U CHECK THE BOX, SIGN THE DOTTED LINE, GO THRU 3 MONTHS OF BOOT CAMP AND NOW YOUR COMPLAINING, IN DENIAL, NON SUPPORTIVE, A PROTESTOR, A HOMO SLUT FAGG WITH NO LIFE CELLS, BETRAYED YOUR OWN COUNTRY LIED AND PROUD TO BE A TRADER WHOS REPONSIBLE FOR SEPERATING OUR COUNTRY AND ON THE ENEMYS SIDE YOU PUNK BITCH??
    test
  7. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

The illest idea in this fucking thread
    test
  8. Phantom

you know your ignorance comes through more and more.

if you followed what i post, which i dont expect you to do but if you did youd realize that i have the ability to THINK while serving. i will always question, regardless of consequence, what i dont consider right. my chain of command knows this which is why im held in such high esteem by them, which you also would know nothing about. however i also can make the distinction between disagreeing yet carrying out orders because THATS WHAT SOLDIERS DO. which i do honorably and better than the majority of peers. everyone in my unit and who ive served with can speak to that which is why ive been promoted as quickly as i have.

you have very little understanding for what being a trader is or what freedom and democracy is.

you really need to educate yourself, not for me, but for whatever poor souls are unfortunate enough to be around you on a daily basis and whatever offspring you may bring to this world.

PS. id sign up again in a second, i signed up because of 9/11 , i was there when it happened.

where are you?? as i told others, ill answer any question you have and point you in the right direction towards your recruiter.

scared say youre scared, otherwise answer the president you adore so much and step up and fight.
    test
  9. Nokas

Nokas Guest

trader.
    test
  10. Phantom

i know.
    test
  11. Nokas

Nokas Guest

whats funny about putting words in my post that i didnt type^ wtf?

no wonder u aint in war anymore u couldnt last u mindless loser trader!
    test
  12. Phantom

saying what youre too scared to say because you STILL wont answer why you wont go sign up if youre so gung ho about this war. sign the fuck up pussy! lol...comedy.

look man, you wanna see a copy of my DD214 and all the awards and medals ive earned because of this war, come holla but stop trying to look cool on the internet by speaking on combat, something you know nothing about.

and obviously wont ever because youre too scared.

stay shook.
    test
  13. Nokas

Nokas Guest

shook?

am i the one who went to go fight out there,., came home .. typed oout on the INTERNET that u wanted to commit suicide cuz u were tramatized. same shook fagget who says hes against war, fighting, andf has no real reasion why he signed up for the army. teh same fagget shook homo who thought he wasntedt ohelp his country but now is responsible for seperating hsi country and has no idea. yeah hast u chump change... geta clue homo bitch i got guns u can even get into your squad u fuck.. im on some street shit and ill kill u and any terrorist in a second. your just as bad u pussy fuck!
    test
  14. Phantom

want my address?

i welcome your challenge.

lol, here comes the internet thuggery!

youre so laaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    test
  15. Nokas

Nokas Guest

huh ? so u r a terrorist on there side?

u want me to kill you?

ur americas enemy?

id be happy to come see you in person blow your fuckin brains out and laugh in ur moms face if this is true u nazi
    test
  16. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

you arent supporting the soldiers...soldiers have a duty to do what they are told...and if there is one inkling of thought of disagreement...they are singled out and worked 200% harder than everyone else...soldiers shut the fuck up...their true voices are not heard...you are a robot...you arent supporting them...you are supporting their command who they dont agree with...if bush says go to war...and the army cheif of staff doesnt agree...like what has happened with shinseki...you are forced out...in front of battalions they will say what they are told...behind closed doors they will tell you what they really think when they cant be detailed out...you are supporting the opposite of the troops...you are supporting motives that are not backed by truth...you are supporting a president who has proven he is a coward himself...not saying that all are in disagreement with what is going on...but 95% of them Ive spoken to dont feel good about the situation...me supporting the soldiers is supporting people who have NO CHOICE BUT to do what they are told or die by your own countries hands and get a bullshit letter sent home to their families...until you are in the situation you will not have any idea

and Im not even going to acknowledge nokas because he is obviously doing all this for attention or is an obvious alias...
    test
  17. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

It's obvious you cannot see beyond the obvious.

OR are you still screaming that this war wasn't for WMDs... or even oil? Or is it now about Bush's secret plan to bring Armageddon to the Earth?

When you figure out what conspiracy to believe, you let me know.
    test
  18. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

Everyone stop spelling "traitor" as "trader".
    test
  19. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

why not stay on topic and admit that there are flaws in your train of thought instead of switching topics and making me answer questions that had nothing to do with the original statement...anyways...

I firmly believe that he had this planned before he even got his seat in the oval office...if it was so much about wmd's...what happened when north korea came out and said "we got em and if you try and take em we will nuke california"...what happened with them? not a got damn thing...I agree...this had to happen eventually because saddam was a horrible dictator...HE HAS HAD HIS PLACE FOR DECADES...WE PUT HIM THERE...but now they obviously saw an opportunity to go through with this and scapegoat it on to other agendas...George Bush is a fundamental christian who has taken sides with israel to send america into a war that has been going on for CENTURIES...there is no ending this war...in fact, it has opened us up for the same treatment from the islamic community that israel has recieved...its not a conspiracy...he is just very passionate about religion...and it has no place in american government as we are a free worshipping nation where christianity, islam, druids, wiccans, and athiests are all free to believe what they want and still deserve representation and rights from our government...take care of the people here before you decide on your own agendas. you are NOT a figure who JUST acts on behalf of america on what you deem right...you are working for the people and should be taking consideration of what the PEOPLE have to say instead of saying fuck em...we deserve to know the truth first and foremost...he should have been impeeched and brought to justice for misleading the country...yet not even ONE person has taken responsibility for "mistakes"...nobody has been to jail...nobody has even been relieved of duty...but the attention always gets thrown to other topics...
    test
  20. Phantom

amen.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.