Flatten FALLUJAH!!!! Its ABOUT FUCCIN TIME!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nokas, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

^^^naw man, i've already stated my political views before, you want me to post em' aigain?

plus, its the net, I dont really care what people think
    test
  2. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

who are you antonio montana? haha you got jokes.
    test
  3. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

then go sign up....

youre the only pussy, typing about it on the internet...

i was there 11 months and 17 days starting with the initial invasion attached with 3rd ID, the battle at 5 points, etc....

its not a fucking made for TV movie and no one likes doing that.

you make me sick.
    test
  4. Nokas

Nokas Guest

you little fuckin pussy ass bitch.

u trader, u hoe u scum bag u punk ass bitchmade mamas boy idiot!!

of course no one likes going into war. killing people.. but belive me fagget fuck... the army is fed up we want o strike now its time were anxious as ever to defeat finsih this off in fallujah u little slut bag u doint knowshit.,

fuck ur 11 months u didint do shit that approves of me.,., cuz u cam back like kerry and bitched bitched bitched about it to all your little friends online u fuckin betrayal scared hoe that signed up for thr army cuz u were a loser out oif highschool and didint realize u can get called in to action at anymoment.

u aint shit and ur sevice is a disgrce just like kerrys was.. ur the enemy fag.,. ur on the opposite side u fag.

i hate fucks like u u stupid ignorant slut!

wit ha nimrod qoute in u r sig... omg ... let me guess u have a kerry bumper sticker on ur volkswagon also huh?

what a homo liberal shook fagget!!
    test
  5. Phantom

typical republican rant, completely dodged the "go sign up" point.

you typed entirely too much babble to be deciphered.

justifying myself to a blind moron like you is worthless.

stay on the sidelines cheerleader and watch how soldiers such as myself handle everything that youre too scared to confront yourself.

get a job.
    test
  6. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    test
  7. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Ray Ocean,

The military needs the morale support of the people back home. "Cheerleaders" are bitterly essential for the soldiers who endure what they endure. In WW2, 250,000 soldiers died, yet many of them considered the war worth it because of the national fanatisicm.

In Vietnam, 50,000 people died, univeristy liberals complained because we were attacking their favorite Communist government via a proxy war, and no one reveres the war.

The numbers don't balance, but they do prove the critical need for "Cheerleaders".
    test
  8. Nokas

Nokas Guest

thank you ghet.

fuck you ray.
    test
  9. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

well what they need is a reason to fight for

this means: women, old people, children, wifes, rights and so on

they dont need some homo whos talkin about killin people while he's in his safe closet while people are dying... nokas... wanna fight in iraq? go to the military, punk ass
    test
  10. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

I think they need troops more than cheerleaders right now

if you support the war, fine. but if you are able bodied screaming all that bush shit and kill kill kill shit...if you aint packing your shit for basic right now...you are a fuckin hypocrite pussy ass just like the president himself...who will scream war till he has no voice all the way up till that letter comes to your house...and then you run...just like all the republican adults that will vote and scream war until their sons or daughters gotta pack up and go...then its a fucking travesty...yall get no respect at all
    test
  11. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Again, troop counts are fine. The casualty rate is not surpassing the recruitment rate.

There just isn't enough for regular troop cycling. The only way to get those rates up is to have... cheerleaders! That's right! To have overwhelming Public support for the war!

But then again, a large portion of the people in WW2 were drafted, but they didn't complain too heavily about it, even as they died in numbers never again achieved.
    test
  12. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

nobody really disagreed with you... but cats like nokas aint cheerleaders.. they are the fans talkin shit and act like they could do it better but are too weak to actually do it
    test
  13. ANONIMUS

troop counts are fine? tell that to the troops that have been over their past the 1 year rotation...tell that to the reservists/national guardsmen/fucking coast guard that are there that have no business being deployed...tell that to the troops like ray who JUST got back and their units are being reactivated...tell that to the troops being held in the service because of a stop loss that have already fulfilled their commitment...if you are 45 and crippled with no kids and you are a cheerleader, fine...but if you are an able bodied supporter then you should be backing up your talk...period
    test
  14. Nokas

Nokas Guest

i see the light.

ghet ghet sees the light... who else sees the light?

u fuckin dark caved in tunnel vision fruit farmers!
    test
  15. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Except ANONIMUS and his archaic liberal stance.

AGAIN, ANON...

Troop counts are fine. The casualty rate is not surpassing the recruitment rate.

There just isn't enough for regular troop cycling. The only way to get those rates up is to have... cheerleaders! That's right! To have overwhelming Public support for the war!

But then again, a large portion of the people in WW2 were drafted, but they didn't complain too heavily about it, even as they died in numbers never again achieved.

Here, let me say it to Ray.

RAY!!!

Troop counts are fine. The casualty rate is not surpassing the recruitment rate. There just isn't enough for regular troop cycling!

Put down Newsweek and pick up a DoD report.
    test
  16. ANONIMUS

way to dodge bruh...I usually dont take the "nimrod" approach to a debate...but you are a fucking idiot...I was in the military...I have at least 30 friends in iraq right now...I know the situation...a DoD report? oh, you mean the same kind of "report" that said there were wmd's in iraq right...you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about...again, where is your dd214? where are your orders for iraq? hypocrite
    test
  17. Phantom

my point exactly!

hypocrisy reigns.

pussies.
    test
  18. Phantom

you make me laugh.

honestly.
    test
  19. Phantom

i guess you think the wounded number means people getting paper cuts and sprained ankle.

you people crack me up.

Ghet i know where you stand and what youre for, i know the was isnt your interest but hypocrits like Nokas are a damn joke.

yes lets champion the killing of people who had nothing to do with us being there in the first place.

when will you wake up and realize Iraq is.....

W

R

O

N

G

!

!

!

maybe you guys can read it that way.
    test
  20. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

So by supporting the war and not being a solider, I am a hypocrite?

By supporting soldiers for doing the specific thing they are trained for, that make Nokas a hypocrite?

How about this... by being against the war and claiming to support the soldiers, doesn't that make every liberal in here a hypocrite?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.