Flacco Exposed.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Kaotic33, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

you didn't flip the script buddy.

we now know you're both lame.
    test
  2. Xzample

Xzample ....

I woulda loved to push that one dude off the fence, I can't believe nobody caught him
    test
  3. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

peep ya avatar

id scrap you dude
    test
  4. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

why do rich white kids never have good clothes? the girls do but why do most white rich guys look bummy?

dude wore the same shit everyday! i had a rotation that was always changing. and im the poor one. this nigga needs to up his clothes game up
    test
  5. ssssslawk

i would bury you. i dont even fight like that. it wouldnt be fun for you.
    test
  6. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

you would bury me as in bury me in sand cause your going to take me out to the beach and build me a fucking sand castle you crakcer faggot suck my cock you splotch

your the same white ass lame type dude i see daily!!! i would take your pride no homo
    test
  7. five-trey

five-trey layin tha wood since '91

what the fuck, arent you supposed to be in varsity as a junior? here they get all freshman and sophmores and they put them in JV tryouts and some sophmores and the juniors go for varsity. if you get cut from varsity, tough break cuz their not dropping you down or nothing, you're straight cut.

but defense is fun. defense is a lot easier and its more fun when you're not getting blindsided.
    test
  8. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

its all the same team

idk how they do it where u niggas from

frehsman a and b teams all on saturday games

sophmore, you can finally play in the big stadium

varisty is one team, juniors and seniors...if you dont play as much in the varisty game you play the JV games which was just as fun. the senior backups didnt play and and still started over them as a junior.

senior year i was ok, but my position was had our best player. and i wasnt as fast as i used to be. i was hoping to at least start middle WR...and they rarley used the slot WR cause we ran the gay ass wing t fullback as the main weapon type offense

still fun
    test
  9. ssssslawk

believe me i am like nobody from glenview high school, if anything dion primo said about the place was true

believe it
    test
  10. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

everyone is different...obviously

but your a white dude who trys to come off hard but knows when it comes to throwing hands you will curl up into a ball

[​IMG]

you look familiar dog
    test
  11. Xzample

Xzample ....

demitri your coach fuckin hated you cuz you are NOT on the roster your senior year, whats the deal
    test
  12. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

ey everyone aint made to be in the NFL... niggas need to quit, this is HOS for real
    test
  13. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

your the lame for searching that up

that means your actions are based on my past xzample

my past is your future.

and the coach specifically in charge of that hated me. the head coach had no problem with me

my favorite coach left to try and get a job at michigan the year before. the rest of the coaches was ok excpet for the specific one. i knew more about football than him. he has said some of the dumbest shit ever
    test
  14. ssssslawk

i dont try to come off hard,.. i know a million people that would kill me

i dont mean in a fight, i mean actually kill me

you just dont happen to be one
    test
  15. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

and ur a super lame cause your calling me by my government and thats not even really how it is.

your an L dog
    test
  16. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

hahahah yeah im sure you do...

and yeah i dont kill people. you killed yourself already, you sound like a bitch from here. stop talking to me before i expose you
    test
  17. Xzample

Xzample ....

i'll call you demitri cuz its your name fucker, just admit you never got off the bench you failure
    test
  18. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

really? that aint my name tho. your an L

why dont you post a pic? why did you quit in 9th grade? cause your spongbob soft you can never say shit about me

and i played more games than i didnt play.

thats good enough for me. it was well worth it. it was a top ten team in the state

hahahahahaha you never played? put on a helmet fag

i posted my jersey with my name on it and actually said i went and got a custom made one

thats why you couldnt make it past freshman football. hahahah your a fagot dog.

you decide your actions based on what i was doing before i even posted on this site

my past is your future.
    test
  19. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

how do you feel you preoccupy yourself with shit that is insignificant as fuck to me that i did years ago. my past is your future

if im a lame why do you feel the need to dickride?

at first it was i wasnt on the team, i already told you i was but i wasnt in that gay ass youtube video. idc i was the shit i was the main moral support for the team, we would sing on the bus after victories then get drunk after the game

and i was moving dro and taking dro from time to time. like it was about 4-5 licks a school year to be perfectly honest.

you was a fucking dweeb like kaotic thats you have no myspace, and you REFUSE to post a pic

post a pic now xzample and i wont post on this site ever again
    test
  20. Xzample

Xzample ....

your past is my future? I wasnt even the one that found that picture that was dely or someone, I only know what i found on google when you lied about being chris benz, only thing i wanna know is where did you cop them glasses, them bitches are tight
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.