Flacco Exposed.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Kaotic33, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

i almost feel bad for stooping to his level but this had to be done.

i've known him since 8th grade and i even used to be friends with him until i realized he's a fuckin clown. it comes to no surprise that most of the people on here feeel the same way.

let me break down the truth about demitrious (no last names) for anyone here that is fooled by this clown.

this dude is not a football player from the streets of chicago. in fact, the only reason this dude even made the varsity football team in high school because everyone who tried out made the team. this dude never even left the bench, trust me.

in high school, this dude was short tempered and would always get mad over some shit and jumped on guys and started throwing punches. however, none of them ever connected cuz he had absolutely no self control or aim cuz he rocked 3 inch thick glasses on some steve urkel shit all throughout high school. not to mention he was an uncoordinated white-washed black kid who lived vicariously through lil wayne and whichever other "gangsta" rapper he was jockin at the time.

he was the laughing stock of the school, he tried to hang out with the "popular kids" and did stupid shit for attention and they'd laugh at him and talk shit about him behind his back AND to his face. the only reason people even had him around was for their own amusement. i'm sure all of you guys know somebody like this.

then he must have finally realized that nobody liked him and tried his hardest to find some black friends - and to no one's surprise, they didn't accept him either. he was constantly clowned on, smacked on the head, and laughed at by them and he never did jack shit back. then at the end of senior year/beginning of college he was confused into thinking he has swagger and tried to play the part by acting all hard and gangsta oblivious to the fact that he's actually far from it.

edit: next time i go back home, i'ma break out the yearbook and take a pic of his ass with his nerdy 3 inch thick glasses that could burn ants.

test
  2. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

LMAOOO

i wouldnt be surprised if this was the 100% truth

flacco you a damn lame son.
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

wowowowowowow
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

10 pages in an hour lets do this!
    test
  5. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

You didn't really expose him. We knew. But let's see where you're going at.
    test
  6. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

it wont be an expose,

me and dely found that nigga high school football photo back when nigga lied about being that safety

but we was to cool to post it up.

flacoo gonna be flacco
    test
  7. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

i dont believe this
    test
  8. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

nigka say he used to burn ants with his glasses
    test
  9. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

this lame posted a pic of our high school football team and claimed to be chris benz (one of our starters) then some dude caught his ass in a lie when he found another pic of the same dude and he was actually white.

it baffles me that this guy jocked chris benz and was on his nuts during ALL of high school then after high school he joins RM and even tries to steal his identity on the net.

smh
    test
  10. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

not surprising at all..

doubt people care enough about this shit though
    test
  11. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

flacco real as fuck this clown a hater
    test
  12. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol i know the exact type of dude he talkin about too

noone really likes him but hes a clown so he comes around to just crack jokes on.. n he thinks people like em

shame.. none of this is news to me tho
    test
  13. Messiah

Messiah Guest

i thought this was flacco, am i wrong?

[youtube]EwTZ2xpQwpA[/youtube]
    test
  14. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

and that's EXACTLY what he is on this site... dude's do nothing but clown on him. it's only a matter of time before he realizes this. he's actually worked people up enough ON THE NET to wanna go out of their way in real life and travel just to give him an ass whooping.
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol if u go on the dudes myspace u should see the size of bitches he talks to

i swear one bitch looks like a tranny.. he asked her to smoke a blunt. she said i dont smoke

hahaha
    test
  16. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

lol @ your fake ass comming to the rescue

i know why you feel for the nigga. you in the same shoes.
    test
  17. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

wow it must suck not fitting in in real life and the internet..
    test
  18. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

lol man that's almost dead on

just a rounder head, shorter hair, and thicker glasses.

me and my friends would knock his glasses off because he looked like he had down syndrome without em hahaha that shit was classic
    test
  19. wowwwwww @ demetrious
    test
  20. Xzample

Xzample ....

for the record thats why he always talked shit to me cuz I exposed his dumb ass with the football shit but he got banned, but when he came back with the name flacco dely was here to remind him
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.