Fixing Haiti Ain't Rocket Science

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Crates, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I agree very much with your perspective here,and in fact? DR. CHANCELLOR WILLIAMS (author of the magnificent "THE DESTRUCTION OF BLACK CIVILIZATION") went very much in-depth using the traditional cultural methods of our African ancestry that is a far more pure and more effective and TRUE method of democracy which has more "accountability" intrinsic to its methods when governing larger sections and populaces like states and countries than the "federal" policy used by the U.S.A. He furthermore indicated that if anything,the Western methods should be grafted onto the African primary anterior root which birthed the Western methods,not the reverse. Furthermore,Dr.Williams did this more than 40 years ago.

Essential to any turnaround of a permanent basis of African economies is the wholesale rejection or at least refusal to service the crushing debt that our Motherland has been settled with by the Western powers which isdesigned to prevent exactly the kindso f turnaround that Botswana has experienced but more importantly it's designed to prevent Africa from becoming a superpower which it has every possible resource--liquid,human,land--to become.And Africa's military might-not just individual countries but I mean as a Pan-African superpower--is absolutely utterly essential to her growth and sovereignty.There would be nothing preventing Western powers from fabricating an excuse to enter and resubjugate and recolonize Africa without the permanent deterrance of unanswerable military might.Unanswerable military might is impossible to achieve without organized,potent,dazzling economic power.The kind of vision needed to achieve all of this and turn around the citizenry and permanently upgrade health issues,etc.,is the purview of not only "leadership" but definitely Top 20 G.OA.T. leadership.

As I stated awhile ago...leadership and citizenry is where we must start.Over and over and over again.The colonial powers know this,and that's why they've introduced so many viruses diseases bacteria combined with natural catastrophes and calamities like war into Africa...the better to eliminate the likelihood of G.O.A.T. leadership and galvanized citizenry turning the Motherland around.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

they eat dirt cookies in Haiti.

dont believe me look it up
    test
  3. DethStryque

In the most poverty stricken areas after disasters especially,dirt cookies have been documented.No question.That's all the MORE reason that incredible leadership is needed.
    test
  4. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

As long as the internet colleges like the University of Phoenix expand I think it will force the public colleges to lower tuition and standards just to be able to stay afloat. Colleges like DeVry and Phoenix have the accessibility, ease of use, and they are cheap. Every public college in Georgia has TRIPLED (in some cases more) their tuition in the past decade. Unless you're already part of a good ole boys network before you get into college the name on your degree doesn't mean much anyways, after that it's your experience and achievements in the real world that make your resume worth something.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  6. DethStryque

It's also entirely possible that public colleges and university will simply incorporate programs like Univ. of Phoenix into their programs,or more likely offer their own alternative and go online (like mine does) and leave everything else the same.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.