First ten words of the Bible....trinity of trinities

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

matter of fact, payback don't speak to me unless spoken to.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Fine with me bro. But u say some stuff that misrepresents Christ..im back in that azz
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

test
  4. Coup d'état

Let's be real. You don't even know who the messiYAH is....you don't even understand scriptures, you don't obey anything but religion. How can you 'back in that azz' on anyone ? you have an idol in your heart...that is precisely why you only grab, pluck and hone on single verses out of many books to piece together a Zeus is god doctrine...you in no case display knowledge and understanding of what is in the scrips, and worse yet, you are so puffed up that you will not come down a bit and learn from people who can teach you. you have no clue the gospel message, you can learn but your tradition is good enough for you apparently. odd.

scriptures is not hard, but you make it that way.

seriously, go back to the Calvinist holycultrue forum. You are leading many people down the broad way here really. what is truly ironic is your labeling of me to be a Calvinist (im not) as if it it's a bad name and yet the majority of kats at holy culture are Calvinist! LOL

imma gonna take care of teaching you the verses you want clarity on, don't worry. in due time.

no need to respond. I'm not interested in what you have to say!
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Ya i know. I went there to debate them. I stayed there because other than their election ideas they aint far off. Closer than you thats for sure. They are dilligent in study. I respect that. And they know where i stand and respect it as well. Sacred Yah however, has a bigger issue. An issue that pushes into a salvation issue. Thats a huge problem, for you. But ur pushing it on others. Thats where i cant sit back and watch it happen.

So when u do decide to get to the thread, that i didnt start by the way. Keep in mind no one wants to hear ur rambling about other stuff. Post what the thread starter asked for verses that deny christ is God. Even tho i already know u wont. Because there isnt ANY. Be ez.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

You post at a Calvinist site asking for them to criticize my video which was 100% scriptures...and they there that are "diligent in study" did not handle the Scriptures with scriptures, but only philosophy and offense at the truth. Awesome that you dog Calvinist like it's a bad word, but you pretend it's cool over there. LOL

you sure did debate in your thread asking their advice...the same Calvinist you dog here you turn to...you got a great Holy Spirit led character!!!! you also mis qouted me on purpose to make me sound off there too!!!!

Yet you knowing the truth, that Ysrael is likened to a 'black' skinned people, sport a false shourd of turin promoting a 'white' jezus. LOL that is 'ironic' eh ?

I think people are interested in what I have to say. That is why Exodus joined and had me open a thread about questions he wanted answers, and that is why Random Poster is asking me about scriptures.

You will know a man by the furit he bares.

Again, don't answer. I'm not even interested in what a fool says. And I'll take care of all your verses that you don't understand. That is why I am here.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Reason: you are tossed about by winds of doctrine.
    If- I felt you could handle it Id tell you its a good place to get fellowship. But I was more worried theyd convert you than, the other way around. That is why I hesitated bringin you over there. Are they perfect in their doctrine, not really, but are the issues with calvinists salvation issues, absolutely not.

and i was entirely correct about my assumption. You got into weird doctrine via youtube. something i warned you and waned you about.

are you beyond help? No, which is why i even talk to you still. But is it going to take some swift conviction from the spirit for you to get it? yup.

its not delightful. trust me.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

its not delightful. trust me. says the 'student of scriptures' with a shourd of turin avatar.

oh how ironic.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Yet you knowing the truth, that Ysrael is likened to a 'black' skinned people, sport a false shourd of turin promoting a 'white' jezus. LOL that is 'ironic' eh ?

this is why u get what you give. Because you misrepresent anyone and anything that doesnt follow your lead.

I HAVE NEVER, EVER said he was white. He is middle eastern not black sorry to break it to you. And there is LOTS of new evidence for the shroud, some that very very interesting. You wouldnt know it, because you only do as your told to do by Wild Esau.

Ull learn, Ill see you switch up again in about a month or so. I promise i wont tell u i told you so. pz
    test
  10. Coup d'état

says the person with no understanding of scriptures.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Straight from the horses mouth. We believe you we really do.

Keep telling everyone the bible doesnt mean what it says, and says what it doesnt mean. Seriously, its rich. keep assuming ur the only one that knows how to read. Im sure youll win converts to become rastafarians like that.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.