First ten words of the Bible....trinity of trinities

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

ugh we need the ability to multi quote...

Were you the same person who said, a while back, that each person has a spirit, that is in heaven and the flesh that we are currently in at the same time?

What happens when Jesus assumes the throne? if they are the same, there really isn't a transition. Becuase if Jesus is God in the flesh, that means when he went back to heaven, he no longer exists.

The biggest flaw i see in this argument is that these are states of the same thing and thus, all three are around at the same time. You are making it seem like that the holy spirit, the son and the father are the same but are only around to take the others place. So when it's the Sons turn to do something, he takes command while the others wait. Constantly transitioning from one form to the other. They are the same thing but the 3 "personalities" that TBPB mentioned identifies which part is which. Kinda like a multiple personality disorder. Otherwise this makes no sense. Because it would have to be 3 separate groupings of water, each in a different stage. Which, yes it's water, but they are different bodies.

You missing the big point that Jesus can't do anything with the power from his father. Which puts the father higher than Jesus, the son. this is all i can say for now. i'm late for my appt.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Uppin for irony
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

HALLELUYAH. The Most High has shown me my errors and has taught me his ways!!!! So far so good. What's working in your life payback ? Hmmm....

I learn things and am quick to correct mistakes. I repent of this thinking...It was due to a lack of knowledge and understanding. HALLELUYAH. See how YAHUWAH can move in ones life ? he seeks the heart and if you are truly seeking him he will pull you...if you are not he will send you delusions.

...actions speak louder than words. Ya big dummy.

CLASS ACT Payback, very classy!!!! Your true colors show. Instead of being a fool, why don't you study scriptures, 'student of scriptures' ?

Dig up more things that you think will be "ironic" I don't care. How about my "JESUS IS GOD INCARNATE THREAD" ? It don't matter to me! Cause the Eternal Creator has blessed me by showing me the truth. I care not what man thinks, let alone a person who rejects the Most High and the MessiYAH.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Everythings Great actually. Nothin missing nothing needed. Spending time in constant prayer. Studying. Recieving great revelation from the holy spirit. Cant complain.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

ya big dummy
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Just bein honest with ya bro
    test
  7. Coup d'état

nah, you are a slime ball. I'm not your bro. Nothing about you is honest.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

I miss eashyea to
    test
  9. Coup d'état

i don't think any of us here care who you miss...
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Ima slime ball because i wont let you spread your indoctrination. Naw ur a snake. i wouldnt even give u the time of day if i didnt have a responsibility here for peoples souls. When the holy spirit allows it ill stop rebuking u. But until then get used to it.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

lol @ u acting like you understand what you are talking about
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

U dont even have the holy spirit. He left u along time ago because u grieve him.
    test
  13. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

The holy spirit has never left anyone, or thing for that matter... its the innate gift
    You know the split a rock, i am there, split a stone... etc thing from Jesus in the Bible right? This is what he was getting at
    test
  14. Coup d'état

@the village idiot.

So, the holy spirit told you to act like a fool and out of malice and strife dig up a thread that I posted in total lack of understanding and knowledge to openly ridicule as being 'ironic' ?

that is not the holy spirit you slime bucket.

the Spirit of the Most High would have corrected a person with temperance, and patients with Scriptures line upon line, precept upon precept.

you. are. an. idiot.
    test
  15. breathlesss

Coup, you are acting very unyeshua-like... check your holy spirit
    test
  16. Coup d'état

I got ya bro breathless, message recived...

Imma take care of this dummy though. I know what I'm doing
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Tried that. Some people dont learn that way tho. An quit acting like a innocently slaughtered bunny rabbit, YOU egged on smart alec remarks by insult and well smart alec remarks. U started the insulting not me.
    But its obvious u dont want discourse, u want to feed ur mislead ego

An u sound silly when u use that line from isaiah it was a reference to : speaking utter nonsense which actually is quite fitting

For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little.”

heres the commentary
    But it is only in Christ Jesus that the holy God communicates with sinful man. And whether those that teach are drunk with wine, or intoxicated with false doctrines and notions concerning the kingdom and salvation of the Messiah, they not only err themselves, but lead multitudes astray. All places where such persons have taught are filled with errors.
    test
  18. breathlesss

Fo shnizzle... i mean, I'm actually all for arguing and being mean to get yer point across when necessary, but you're on the purely good spirit thing, so yea, just doing my job of pointing out inconsistencies
    test
  19. Coup d'état

@the village...it's actually a method of communication called paraphrasing
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Well that one doesnt work. Not in CONTEXT anyway.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.