First ten words of the Bible....trinity of trinities

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

what about it?

You guys are reaching. The word "Trinity" is never mentioned in the bible. Birth and life are the same thing. Body and soul are the same thing as well.

Anything could have a 'tri' implication doesn't mean a "Trinity" is logical or even accurate
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

this is the reason scriptures are evil. people over read them. yall should stick to movies

but seriously coup posted some bullshit and you ate it right up.

shakespeare writes with the intent to be poetic. this is an actual dry statement.

please save the "you dont understand" arguement unless your going to present or explain what i dont understand that you do.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  4. lyricalpriest

oh btw.. this is very interesting how in the very first sentence of the bible. god present's to us 3 earth heaven and beginning.. all encompassing everything.. all within 10 words. a whole number..

there is supernatural power in the words.. the common man won't recognize that tho
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

i was in the process of showing you, what in general u wouldnt catch.
    So please re read what i asked u to look at
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i rest my case :funny:
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Listen dick. U wanna learn more about what ur reading or u just wanna assume to know everything
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

*Please Jay pay attention

"that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established"

This means u will find topics and verses mentioned in the bible by two or more people or books. Every person provides a different perspective and in turn MORE info on said event.
    Again we were talking about the begining so lets look at some alternative references of "the beginning"

Compare/contrast

Genesis 1:1
    In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

John 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Now what alternative things did you learn about the begining that you wouldnt have know had you not seen both of those verses.

Starting to get it..ill continue
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

I can name at least 5.

In the begining, God.

In the begining, the word. (In the begining Jesus)

Thats one. We now know jesus was there since the begining.

Ill wait till u post to cont.
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

seriously guys...

John 1:1 only mentions two entities....doesn't prove a trinity
    Gen 1:1 has nothing to do with a trinity as well soo i fail to see your logic or point with these numbers or 'tri' stuff
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

shadow I agree a trinity is never mentioned in the bible as a term, I think...though it's unmistakable that trinities are found in the bible for example take my signature:

A Godhead is: God, the Son and the Holy Ghost. That is the eternal Godhead. It happens to be a trinity...I don't see anything too deep about it man lolz.
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ladies and gentleman....i now present....the blind dancing BP's

:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

That doesn't mean they are the same being. The son was created and thus can't be the same entity as God. Also, the Son was killed. Could the Son be A God...perhaps but saying that he is the same as God is silly and is a huge contradiction in the bible.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Well you are ok to believe that...that Jesus is not God and that perhaps he was just a man ?

The bible teaches clearly that God is Jesus, Jesus is God. I believe the bible 100%.

I made a thread with many many examples from scripture that prove it biblically:

http://board.rapmusic.com/sanctuary/1308330-jesus-christ-god-incarnate.html

take a look at the first two postings.
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Those are two different people. Jesus and God aren't the same thing thus why in those scriptures you quoted that Jesus is God's son. You clearly are under the wrong impression and and only taking bits and pieces of scriptures to prove your point. You're teaching would drive people to no longer believe in God because with this line of teaching, there is contradictions with other places in the bible. Contradictions means inaccuracy or lies and if the bible is full of lies, why follow it.

And before you come back and use the "the father and I are one" scripture. That was referring to one in teaching, belief, etc. Otherwise you are saying a Husband and wife are the same being.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Ok, did you honestly read the entire first two posts ? And if you can show me in scripture where it says Jesus is not God. I thought this was a no brainier of Christianity that Jesus is God. Why is it a problem now ? (TV, and the attack on Christ in society that's why). Where did you learn he was not ? Honestly tell me.

There are no contradictions in the bible. If you cannot deuce from the many many many verses provided in that thread, then I don't know man what to tell you.

Jesus was God's Word in the Flesh. If you could prove otherwise with scripture do it, but don't just make stuff up. Mans wisdom is foolish compared to Gods Word.
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Acts 7:55,56 speaks about Jesus sitting at the right hand of God. Which would be impossible for him to sit at his own right hand

Matt 26:39 speaks about how Jesus fell on his face and prayed to the father and letting the cup pass from him. Why would he need to ask if he was God

Col 1:15, 15 speaks about how Jesus was the image of God and refers to him as the first born of creation....Gods are eternal and don't have beginning and Jesus clearly did. Only the Son is said to be the first born so that rules out the holy spirit and the father from this equation

Mark 13:32 speaks about no one knowing the hour when the end would come, not the angels in heaven, nor the son but only the father.....This would be a contradiction because by your logic. Jesus, the son, is God and did know.

John 14:28 "If you loved me, you would have rejoiced because I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I" - If all three of these entities were the same God, no one part would be greater than the other, which is clearly stated here. Also see Matt. 12, 31,32 which makes the same point
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

God exists in three Persons -- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. This is called the doctrine of the Trinity. Although the word Trinity is not in the Bible, it expresses a scriptural truth; in fact, it was coined by one of the early Latin Christian writers to set forth the truth that God is a Tri-unity of Persons.
    The term Godhead (Godhood) refers to God's essence or divine Being; and is a proper statement of truth to say that there are three Persons in the Godhead.
    The Old Testament emphasizes the unity of God; that is, it asserts that there is but one God, in contrast to the many false gods of the heathen; nevertheless, there are intimations in the Old Testament of the fact that God exists in a plurality or Trinity of Persons. For example, the Spirit of God is mentioned in Genesis 1:2; the Son is mentioned in Psalm 2:7, 12; and there are plural expressions in a number of places which show that God is a Trinity.
    "And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" (Genesis 1:26). The New Testament, while fully recognizing the unity of God, emphasizes the fact of the three Persons.

It is difficult, if not impossible, to explain what the word Person means as applied to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We are accustomed to think of persons as individual human begins, and we know that three persons cannot be one being. The Persons of the Godhead are clearly distinguished from one another in many passages of Scripture; yet they cannot be separated. This truth is beyond complete understanding by our finite minds.
    No illustration of the Trinity will suffice to explain this relationship, but we can perhaps get some help by trying to express the relationship mathematically. Men would ordinarily say of the Persons: one plus one plus one equals three. But it would be more accurate to say: one times one times one equals one, for each of the Persons is fully God in the absolute sense, and the three together are the one self-same God.
    It is not possible for me to explain this truth fully, but it is necessary to know and to state clearly what the Bible actually says.
    Throughout the Scriptures the Gospel message is plain: God the Father sent His Son to redeem fallen man; The Son willingly came to die for the sins of the world; and the Holy Spirit convicts of sin, regenerates the heart by the Word of God which He inspired, takes the things of Christ, and shows them unto us who love Him (see John 16:12-15).
    Colossians 2:9 speaks very plainly: "In him [Christ] dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily."
    test
  19. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

maybe jesus was a guido juicer italian (hence the fine set of abs) and he referred to himself in 3rd person
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Didnt say it did. I was writing that to jay bee. But the third person of the trinity is the holy spirit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.