first official cut i did since i been ''back''. its for the reality show i'm a part

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Ness Lee, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC Transition

MC Transition New Member

whats good man, this shit is sickenin aside from the quality, you said in the other thread it was for the show so if your re-recording it in a better studio you should drop the cleaner quality version if you can, its nice that your comin back hopefully this shit works out man, your one of my fav artists if not fav artists and not just on this site..thats real shit..hopefully this show helps ya get more of a fanbase and buzz and helps sell the new album when it comes out, your one of the realest guys i kno(no homo) and you work hard at this shit fam, you deserve a big break....hopefully the cd gets here this time lol..mails pissin me off...catch ya later fam..

pz
    test
  2. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

styles insane as ever.....glad youre back man...we need more motherfuckers like you reppin down south....glad to hear this shit.
    test
  3. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

damnit man, that cd still hasnt gotten there? how many people in this thread has that happened to????????? everyone got their cd's though, i cant even call whats goin on. im in a whole different area code from the last time that shit happened. i think somebody has a bug on my music or some shit. i really cant call it. but if it doesnt get there this time, i'll send you your money back plus the cd.
    test
  4. Spectata

Spectata No oustide links

Has absolutely no "hit" potential as a song ....
    The beat isn't much of a head-nodder...

The flow a nice representation of an NYC underground style...

NO HOOK... that's a no-no...

People who just do "freestyle" tracks and try to market them are clueless...

What is the point of making a song that noone will bother to play more than once (and that's IF they even make it to the end...)

As an emcee... you HAVE to appreciate what you've done here.. delivery was VERY solid...

But the instrumental and the "song" itself were lacking...

remember... .. I'm a business man and I look at your posts from a marketing standpoint...

You've been on the grind for a minute... I know.. I've been around here lurking since before you even discovered Rapmusic.com ... I've seen how you've been on trying to figure how to transform this hobby into a profitable venture.

Well.. doing what you just did... isn't it.

Ness.. .you DO have LOADS of talent... but... you need to think of your music as a SERVICE to the listener... It needs to be something that we just NEED to hear over and over again...
    You need to bait us with a more uptempo instrumental so we want to AT LEAST get a strong nod going, HOOK us and not let us go with a catchy and EASY to follow chorus... and just do your thing on the verse (without going to far out there were noone dares to follow)...

You're one of the cats on here that has the potential to transform this thing into entraprenuership...

STOP TRYING TO IMPRESS EMCEES who only care about the flow... and start trying to MAKE AN IMPRESSION on non-emcees who only care about the GROOVE...

That's where the money is...

I've given you my time here... and have offered free advice...

accept the effort if you will but I hope that you appreciate the fact that I've only arrived in the spirit of helping you build...

I don't know you to hate you son...

Good Luck with your venture...
    test
  5. Dizem

Dizem New Member

Beat is real nice to me something that a ³³³³³ could have fun wit. That flow is serious man as well as yah delivery. Pretty solid shit here brova
    test
  6. Tha Shadow Figure

Tha Shadow Figure Sign Of The Times

wow son went off for duke droppin a fuckin freeverse track haha. wow.

what up ness!?!?!?! hit me up or i'll kick your dog!
    test
  7. Ness Lee

though i feel you on everything you just said, this is my only freeverse ever i wrote entirely for the show im on. if you think that this is all i write you havent peeped any of my real songs. either way, i write what i feel at the time. thats the key to REAL success. im not gonna sit down and TRY to make any kind of track. anyway, appreciate it
    test
  8. Spectata

and my point is....

You have an opportunity to BLAZE on a wide-scale of exposure...

Why in the HELL would you disrespect the opportunity with a fuckin "FREESTYLE"???

I thought you were hungrier than that man...

EVERY FUCKIN TIME you drop... you need to look at it as an opportunity because you don't know WHO may come across it (ESPECIALLY IF ITS A REALITY SHOW !!!!)... that shit you got up there is entirely forgettable.. .

You one of the VERY FEW dudes on here who gets a move made now and again... and you're shitting on yourself man...

Drop something that we're going to want to hear over-and-over again... something we want to get someone else's attention and say "Yo... check this out... crunk ain't it?"

You're comin' at me like I don't get it... man... step through the gates like you can reckonize God... because, you're lookin up and the truth is right in front of you cuzin...

I'm sorry my little spill rubbed you the wrong way... but you need to understand how to UTILIZE OPPORTUNITIES to further yourself...

I can guarantee NOBODY in the club or close to a radio gives a FUCK about a "FREESTYLE track I just did for the show"... even MOS DEF can't make that shit stick man...

That "I write what I feel" thing is BS son... you can write whatever you want, but if NOONE ELSE is feelin' it... it's a dustbunny...

I've already gone beyond my 2 post advice quota... so... either way... good luck bro...
    test
  9. Ness Lee

no no no, you're getting the point of this entirely wrong. ive done songs and everything entirely for the show. im not putting all my shit up. they specifically asked me to do a ''freestyle''. they asked every contestant to do one. other contestants didnt do any beats for theirs. know how i know? noone thinks business. the show knows i'm fully capable of doing shows. now they know i can do the grimey underground shit all over my own sample free production. feel me
    test
  10. Stryke

Stryke Strong Island's Finest

This shit is dope son, keep it up. Ill see you around. Peace
    test
  11. Spectata

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh... ok...

I was all like "what the hell is this kid doing???" ...ahahahaa...

Well, If you need it mastered, I'll hook you up... no charge.

Mail it to Press-A-Demo ... with ATTN: SPECTATA ...

Send the vocals as one seperate track and the instrumental as another seperate track so we can clean them up before mixing them down and running the mix through the gear...

mailing address is on the first page of the website man...
    test
  12. NymPh

NymPh New Member

test
  13. ~CLutCh~

~CLutCh~ I'm Better Than You

how/when can i see this show
    test
  14. Ness Lee

it should be airing in a couple months. i dont know an exact date. and thanx spec.
    test
  15. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

u got hype on this shit.

but i thought u was hungrier man. how come you ain't sell out to the teenie boppers who buy cds? i mean yeah this shit is good and you show your skills and all, but what you really need to do is some really dumbass tracks with hooks that repeat in the heads of morons who can't comprehend more than 4 bars at a time due to severe adhd brought on by being raised by a television with commercial breaks every 3 minutes. cuz that should be your target audience. alienate everybody who loves your music - good music - and appeal to the lowest common denominator. you have the ability!
    test
  16. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

wow thats a really good idea there warbux... is that what we can expect from ur album?
    test
  17. Ness Lee

ahahaha. you're a retard
    test
  18. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Fuck, I want that beat

Everything about this is sick

Fuck dude, sickness HOOTTTTTT

I want that beat so fuckin' bad
    test
  19. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

You know, he does really have a point... Why do you think so many people like 50 Cent, and not Canibus?

But gimme that fuckin' beat!

(And 'Bux is just envious you have more skill than him)
    test
  20. Ness Lee

promotion. and im neither. and bux isnt envious, he's ³³³³³³³³³
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.