First off, EVERYONE needs to stop sayin EMINEM is on some DEEP SHIT..................

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Odd Job, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

his new song sucks ass. hes not makin any good points what so ever.

i swear to GOD diabolics shit was iller if u wanna go on the goverment tip. true its not as appealin cuz diabolic is off beat imo and his style isnt appealin to me, but if u wanna base it on lyrics, his shit destroyed eminems and immortal techs "bin laden" song crushed eminems new shit to. his lyrics suck ass in that fuckin song.

"the stars and stripes have been swiped and washed and wiped and replaced with his face"

shit isnt hott, the song sucks.

i know i just told prolix dont listen if u dont like it, but i did and im commentin on it now.

his flow is off, way too slow, too many pauses in the middle of the bars, has no fluidity to it.

his lyrics are HORRIBLE.

he doesnt bring any message across, i hope this isnt his anti-bush song, cuz its not sayin SHIT.

- he didnt talk about halliburton
    - he didnt talk about how many people are dyin
    - he didnt talk about bush have the richest administration ever
    - he didnt talk about healthcare
    - he didnt talk about the reasons changin for the war
    - he didnt talk about the economy, unemployment, or anything
    - he didnt talk about how america used to be tight with Iraq, durin the iran/iraq war.

HE DIDNT SAY SHIT ABOUT SHIT...NOTHING...

he made a whole song about shrooms, he made songs about his girl, disses, and stories, but he drops this shit...wtf?

i luv the beat personally, but the song sucks ass..

fuck eminem.......
    test
  2. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

**co-signs**
    test
  3. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

u know Eminem has officially fallen off when Odd Job says fuck em

Eminem is a fuckin joke, its a shame its takin ppl this long to realise it, and yet there are still eminem fans supportin his new music...
    test
  4. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

Was a thread really need for some shit like this?
    test
  5. Celph Centered

Celph Centered Detroit's Voice

How ironic

His shi sucks to rapmusic.com and is goin to sell about 10 mill... get off his cock...

And if you hate um so much OJ give um his style back

YALL ARE TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT... get a life
    test
  6. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

whats even worse that he didnt mention all that is that he also forgot how to rap well.
    test

7. Shut the fuck up.
    test
  8. Celph Centered

Get some talent

Berkowitz Presents -
    The Under-Villains of the West-Wing - EP
    WHO YOU SELLIN IT TOO? LMAO

And I wouldn't talk shit... I have no problem wit OJ... but everybody makin an Em thread is gay as shit... this been goin on for months
    test
  9. Odd Job

man fuck you son, tired of us bein cool and u comin at me sideways on the fuckin regular, fuck off u hoe ass faggot, give wordsworth his style back, u fuckin fraud..

i heard the song and made a fuckin thread about it, bitch!

this is a fuckin rap site, u dont like the threads comin up,. fuck off the site than u fuckin faggot.
    test

10. Where did i say i was gonna sell it? I'm doing it for fun, the shit's with me, rhawfax, royalty and Enef. So, yah. You can shut the fuck up now.
    test
  11. Odd Job

no shit yo, celph ur a fuckin fag...
    test
  12. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

Yea man, I'm really dissapointed in him AND Jay-z...The worst thing an artist can do is stop making GOOD music and start make shit that will "make money"...now this "mosh" beat sounds like it'd be a little tough to RIP...but the eminem i know could rap to a fuckin heartbeat...I am really dissapointed man..

and why does em always do that little humming of the melody like he does at the end of this track ? lol. that shit makes me laugh for some reason
    test
  13. Celph Centered

no shit yo, you're a fuckin nothin... I could care less what you think about me bruva... you're nothin... I mean lets think about it... I sound nothin like Words and you bring that up... yet you sound like EM COMPLETELY... I don't wanna be cool with dudes on here man... I respect some cats here... I got fam... Nu Tez... I got cats online I have become cool wit because of respect... Such as Verbz, Nim, Ness, Wird, Writeous, Engineer, REU, Nova, M Sauce, Phenom etc. But You suck to me so I could care less if you like me... Do you OJ... but don't come at me on that we been cool shit because it's the net and you look pathetic doin it... Get a clue... I don't give a fuck about this Eminem shit... I come on this site and stir up beef... keeps my name in your head.... you thinkin about me now... thats all I want... It's called re-establishin and internet buzz... Who gives a shit if you hate me... to say I suck is your opinoin... and I am not the best cat in my eyes... well yes I am... but I know cats that I see as better than me... you not one of um... fuck off...
    test
  14. How big is ur cock, celph?
    test
  15. Odd Job

man i feel sorry for u yo, u got some MAJOR insecurity issues. you contradicted urself ten times in that paragraph, its like a fuckin child typed that shit.

and u aint fuckin with me dawg, think what u wanna think, and u sound EXACTLY like words, so dont tell me i sound like eminem, faggot...

you're a fuckin clown, im not even going to acknowledge you anymore.

clown.
    test
  16. Celph Centered

good for the fact you're almost 30 and play the debate game online is enough proof you're nothin... and watch this Sherlock...

no shit yo, you're a fuckin nothin... I could care less what you think about me bruva... you're nothin...
    Translation: YOU SUCK

I mean lets think about it... I sound nothin like Words and you bring that up... yet you sound like EM COMPLETELY...
    Translation: Everybody has said I sound like Monch, maybe Joey... never Words... in the end... you're incorrect...

I don't wanna be cool with dudes on here man... I respect some cats here... I got fam... Nu Tez... I got cats online I have become cool wit because of respect... Such as Verbz, Nim, Ness, Wird, Writeous, Engineer, REU, Nova, M Sauce, Phenom etc. But You suck to me so I could care less if you like me...
    Translation: You suck... they don't... we have respect for each other musically... which turns into respect in general... if you ever did anything in music offline you'd know thats how it goes... you don't befriend garbage when you're in music... atleast I don't...

Do you OJ...
    Translation: DO YOU

but don't come at me on that we been cool shit because it's the net and you look pathetic doin it..
    Translation: You're lame ass hell for cryin online all the damn time... DZK eve put you on blast about it and he;s ya man... beggin for a mans acceptance all the time... but in this case... you're throwin a hissy fit over me havin comments on you soundin like um... Who;s insecure?

Get a clue... I don't give a fuck about this Eminem shit... I come on this site and stir up beef... keeps my name in your head.... you thinkin about me now... thats all I want... It's called re-establishin and internet buzz... Who gives a shit if you hate me... to say I suck is your opinoin... and I am not the best cat in my eyes... well yes I am... but I know cats that I see as better than me... you not one of um... fuck off...
    Translation: By me pissing you off you;re thinkin about me and everything I advertise in my sig... therefore I am re-restablishing the buzz I had before I stopped comin to the site alot...

All in all you're ignorant... take ya ass on wit that ignorant insecure shit... I am far from that.... How can you be conceited and insecure... And I know downin people is a sign of just that... Score 1 for OJ... But truth is you suck and I told the truth... clown
    test
  17. Odd Job

^^^^lmao @ you thinkin imma read any of that......
    test
  18. Odd Job

couldnt help readin the first line...lmao...

almost 30....

-dies-
    test
  19. Odd Job

ur a clown celph..
    test
  20. cuban supreme

cuban supreme Odd Job is my bitch

so OJ if em sux whose style u gon jack now?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.