First of many.... CHOP SHOP PRODUCTIONS

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Raticus, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raticus

Raticus Beatz for the streetz....

test
  2. Bad Abbot

Bad Abbot whats with this ham talk?

I like the drum selection on the first track...Not feeling the chops...that style has to evolve...Vsts yo 4 out 10

2nd joint...more chops....stops and drops...i like that style...but that shit's real old school...good for album filler 5 out 10

third track is coo...probably the best sample usage so far...again with the stop and drop joint...that's coo 6 out 10
    test
  3. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

First beat I closed the player so I can not remember the name but anyway I like the drum play and it sounds good I think your style of chopping works for you but not for me. To much chop creates an annoyance but again it works for others so let them decided.

Nothing really more to add except maybe make it into more of a song then just a beat.

Rating: 2.75/5 Certified Beatz
    test
  4. Raticus

Appreciate da feed gents...

Hey blak.. To make this beat a song it needs an MCee nothing more from me..... A producer can only set the scenery, the Mcee/vocalist takes it to the song level....

Again thanks for peepin....
    test
  5. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

What I mean by making it into a song some drops here and there instruments coming in and out other elements..
    test
  6. Raticus

In terms of the drops.. I can do that after the vocs are layed... As it does add more dynamics to the beat I just get lazy when I post ish on the net.....

As for other elements... sure I can add more sounds but my steez is normally to keep it simple... I don't want the beat to compete with the MCEE I want it to help/assist the mcee... This is just my opinion on making beats.......

Thanks again for trying to elevate kats up here with your suggestions.
    test
  7. Nasty Chopz

Nasty Chopz ••••••

buildin blocks - this is sick, real grimey feel to it.. woulda turned up the sample a little more .. but nice chops... not feelin the snare too much though cause it dont fit the kick too much ..

remy - this one is real nice again.. snares got a little too much hi's in it tho i think.. coulda took some bass out the kick.. nice chops on this again... turn up the bassline on this .. but very nice
    test
  8. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

here we go
    thats a hot track
    to me sounds like some mobb deep shit

likin this one

some of the sounds in ur beats im not sure about but this one i like.

that an buildin blocks both got some good shit all around.

keep grindin fam.
    test
  9. WillieK

WillieK New Member

returnin the luv

yea, this one mos def on taht ol skool tip, sample soundin pretty tyte, quality is clean, nice mixin, drum sequencin is pretty nice, ...............but on the real, this not really my cup of tea, maybe a bit too ol skool, or too Eastcoast-ish fo me haha, but yea i can see where u trynna go wit this

keep doin ur thang homie
    test
  10. whytoo

whytoo đß®ăncħë aka Ŷ2

***not to hate, but to encourage***

Your tracks need work...perhaps better sample selection or playing with the sounds a little more..i can tell the ideas are there but the tracks aren't getting the point across..

test
  11. Raticus

ppreciate da feed peeps... Keep em comin..

Raticus
    test
  12. Raticus

Next track Ministry...
    test
  13. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

test
  14. Raticus

Appreciate da feed Scribe...

Ima get at ya thread...
    test
  15. Raticus

Rally to me TO ME....
    test
  16. Raticus

The curtiosy of your hall has some what lessend.......
    test
  17. premise

premise Timeless

im feelin the drum scheme alot... chop is aight tho, would've liked a small intro before the chop came in... happy vibe tho to me, feelin it, somethin i could hear beans on spittin about his childhood... good track.... noddin more as it plays...

Peace>PreM
    test
  18. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Yeah this beat is on some Brady Bunch for the Hip Hop years type shit lol

It kinda sounds like a Premier type sample, wit some hot type drums instead of the grimey shit he uses.

I think a different drum pattern and kit will make this shit Gangsta as fuck.

I'm really diggin the way you chopped it up though, would be hot wit better drums/pattern
    test
  19. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

the chop is a bit much but thats jus for me. maybe im jus not that elevated. too much it makes it seem like the whole beat is jus a long verse, i couldnt focus enuff to think of somethin to spit cause theres no breakdown 4 a verse.

but maybe someone will show up what im sayin, like u said it needs sum1 on it.

check out mine:

http://www.soundclick.com/anonmuz
    test
  20. BrianG

BrianG Super Dope Beatmaker

Hittin ya back -
    Yeah i like the style man, fuck the mainstream bullshit is what it says to me. Happy lil sample that sounds pretty dope, like the eq on it samples not to thick adds a cool vibe to the shit. Cant hear the bass on these shitty work speakers really so..bah
    Would have liked to see a little more variety, some more sounds or something cuz the main sample is thin, but purposely i believe. Cool shit nonetheless, woulda used a different kick personally. Id say 7/10. Keep choppin that shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.