First Bioware, now Cliffy B leaves epic???

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by OurSin, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Cliff Bleszinski out at Epic Games - GameSpot.com

Am i the only one feeling some concern for the industry right now? A lot of top guys are leaving companies they helped build or just all out leaving the industry.

I think the enitre DlC, microtransactions, and forced multiplayer are killing gaming right now. Shit i'm playing 2k13 and you can buy points to upgrade your my player now, like WTF??!
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i hope its not sinking for all the kids sake that just enrolled in the 3d Animation and games program at my college.... its the most popular program and theres like 60 kids in it

the school costs so much and the loans these kids have are insane.
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

The competition is getting really thick and there are a lot of lay offs every year so the stability these days is low as well. However if it's 3d animation, then they still have television/movies/ advertisements etc to work in, not just games.
    test
  4. HANNAHMONTANA

HANNAHMONTANA New Member

lol, 3d animation for gaming is such a shit industry. you will get shit on constantly and therees just so much to learn that youll never be worth anything at a company until you have years of experience.

its different for programmers. a fresh graduate has a totally clean slate to build infrastructure and code his own way, old dogs programming can only get so abstract.

anyways gaming has been dying for the past 4-5 years. thats why you gotta hold onto the games that aren't shit tight, because they are literally gold nuggets in an ocean of shit
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

At my art school 'animation/modelling for games' is the largest class

same with game design, another big class with tons of students
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.