**FiRE**| 03-19-07 Joe Buddens FREESTYLE! ON GREEN LANTERN AUDIO!!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by hypnoticpimp, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

El is the best...Joey is nice, but el is THE NICEST.....imo

Royce doesnt have content? I wouldnt call royce's material indepth or introspective(even though it can be at times), but even his gangsta/spitting rhymes are litered with incite and intelligence....Not to mention classic material like "King of Kings" that displays not only his intellect, but his creativity as well........songs like......
    "Take me away"
    "Pain"
    "What would you do"
    "Life"
    "Life Goes On"
    etc are all filled with subject matter/introspection/social content/ creativity etc......

Im not even talking about flow specifically, Im talking about versatillity within the flow, which Budden undeniably lacks......and last time I checked budden isnt technically "out"....
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Not to hate but most of them Royce songs you named are well over 3 or 4 years old. I know Pain, Take Me Away and Life are anyway.
    test
  3. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

^^^^yup

but even though....the only thing he really talks about is braggin' type shit....which gets boring.
    test
  4. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

fuck u mean yup? like that has any relevance to my point...the songs can be 20 years old, they still display depth, and even more important, proves that Royce can be instropsective.....besides, "content", is all about relevance...if you pack guns and sell dope, than a rapper like Jeezy has "content" that relates to your life...U can dismiss royce as a mere spitter all you want, the truth is YOU DONT take the time to properly analyze his content.....Dude is naturally intelligent and I find myself going "woah", not at his punchlines, but his observations and incite...u talk about Royce's content being boring when Joe has given me the same repeditive subject matter in Broken Wings, Out Kast, 40 licks, My life, Unforgiven, Outside, Calm Down, When Doves Cry, and like 5 or 6 other joints that escape my memory...

and lol at you claiming Joe's flow is better....that's like me saying Royce has more introspective material than Budden...It's facutally untrue, lol....
    test
  5. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

no hate, but maybe its because you are used to Budden doing the same type of song 3 times a month...Maybe a artist like royce realizes depth is valued the most when its given in small doses....When I first heard calm down I was intrigued, when I heard "Unforgiven" I was bored......HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES CAN JOE SAY THE SAME THING?.....
    test
  6. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

to think Budden is doper than Royce is one thing, to claim royce sucks is another....actually to claim royce sucks is a sure sign of mental retardation....
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Your right, Royce dont suck...his music just does. Things are better in small doses? Well, Id love some smaller doses of Royces brag raps. Royce cant make real music, or he would. End of story.

Shit, DMX had some ill songs years ago...right now he is one of the worst in the game. Making a couple dope songs 5 yrs ago means shit.
    test
  8. Format_

Format_ New Member

Joe buddens, who? LOL, this monkie will wither away into the eternal depths of irrelevancy

fucking faggot..
    test
  9. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

lol.... and u are? exactly.

u sound way more like a fucking faggot.
    test
  10. Format_

Format_ New Member

lol, you basket of shit, my identity is of no concern, as this "thread" is about the joke of an artist that is "joe budden"
    this is what will happen in the next, 2 years
    i will graduate, College, while joe budden makes shitty emo music for, mood muzik # 78 and the hundreds, and HUNDREDS of his fans patiently wait for, his next album LOL
    you will still be, living with that fat whore you call a mother
    and typing online... "track wrecka" <--LMAO pathetic

i do not fuck around, i will, fuck your mother in the mouth.:smile:
    test
  11. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

LMAO!....that one was actually funny
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Puff Daddy has one of the best eyes for talent/potential in music. You don't just sign a talented rapper and it's automatic success. You don't just snap your fingers. And people have lives, they ain't just pictures on a CD jacket. The people who weren't really talented, like Cassie still sold records. LOL, everybodies acting like Diddy is just some regular every day asshole. Like the man ain't woth hundreds of millions that keep on growing.

All things considered, if it were baseball, Puff would be batting about .700.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.