**FiRE**| 03-19-07 Joe Buddens FREESTYLE! ON GREEN LANTERN AUDIO!!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by hypnoticpimp, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False, Royce's flow is light years ahead of Budden's... Flow is all about timing....

Royce times each word to hit snares, drums, hats, hi's, claps, kicks, and so-on.... He does it rhythmatically to the tempo of the beat.... Royce does this better than any rapper on the planet...

You're completely wrong... Joe Budden's flow is average at best.... He rolls with two types of rhyme schemes and they're fairly easy/boring....

Royce does shit with schemes/patterns that no other MC can fuck with... Schemes can often set the entire flow just based on how and where the inners are placed and where u decide to add more rhymes to the pattern... Royce writes shit to fit inside the beat while Joe just writes and won't focus on anything aside from the end of the bars in the beat... Royce, often, focuses on every damn sound in the beat... Huge difference....

Royce's flow is better.... There's nothing you can do to argue this... Say what you will but MstaChipz knows what I'm talkin' about... Diddy even told Royce that what he does with his flow is sick...
    test
  2. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

^^^Diddy?...lol....yeah, his opinion counts....the worst rapper on the planet, well, one of the worst....
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Wow... That's kinda funny cuz didn't Diddy find the guy everyone seems to call the Greatest Rapper of Alltime? hmm........

And Diddy don't care if he can't rap, "he writes checks"...

Oh yeah, let me clear up that I don't agree Biggie's the best... I actually think he's overrated as fuck... But speakin' of opinions, I guess that has to be put into consideration if he did find the so-called "GOAT"
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Oh yeah, and lemme add that Nas even said Royce da 5'9 is sick... Supposedly, Nas is lookin' to sign Royce to his sub-label under DefJam... Redman (if you want MC's that are actually dope) said Royce is a monster too.... Proof said Royce is sick even during the beef..... Eminem said Royce is one of the futures in hip hop years ago and Royce has improved dramatically since the times he used to say that... Talib Kweli said Royce is a beast 'n let him open for him (even performed Boom with him)...
    test
  5. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

shit is hot. fuck what you say about flow, delvivery, schemes, when somethings hot, its hot.

and punchlines is Joeys style. Every rapper has their own style, Jeezy does his lil laugh after every bar, thats his thing.

Why does everyone try to fit all rapper's in a nice little box and make them all the same. Embrace the individuality, damn! Joeys one of the best out there with punchlines, along with Fab (that Kobe line was dope)

but careful, see she be a riot
    and she known to stab niggas like KeKe Wyatt

some of these slugs is for wanna be thugs
    they soft, call em summers eve thugs

but nah, he aint emo
    he more like a rap hero
    trapped like Nicholas Cage in Ground Zero

they dont like Jerz, they wanna see J done
    and they only lovin New York on VH1

and the man saying, Joe you the truth
    mixtapes the glass ceilin, and i broke through the roof
    im more of a hood star
    i've never been this nigga to put on 20 tapes with just 4 good bars

whats with all the grillin and the hatin
    when you get your first piece of jewelry
    you prolly understand why I walk around feelin like Peyton

Got my seat back and thats a ?? refererence
    since the albums becoming like an urban legend
    But the beat is gonna help
    Im the only thing to keep getting better, the longer that you leave it on the shelf
    Its like fever, some different type heaters,
    that designed to hit every body part like lever
    and ya mans aint gonna have no time to warn you
    aside from that hoodie it aint no 9's on you

you cant look for me locally, try vegas
    you need a plane ticket though, you cant ride Avis
    Hi haters, im sorry for the hiatus
    ya know I stay up in pussy like vibrators
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Wow, your pretty excited. Calm down. Everyone knows nobody actually freestyles....with that said...I just dont like using the term freestyle. I explain myself so I dont look like one of the clowns who really does believe cats be freestyling this shit. Anyway, calm down...
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Nas said Papoose is dope too. Does that make it so? Nas has nothing but praise for The Game, does that make it so. Who the fuck cares? Royce fucking sucks.
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Wow.... Havin' a John Kerry moment huh? One week, you say Royce sucks... Next day, you say, you don't listen to him enough to know if he's good or not... Next day, you say he sucks again... Then next day you said the shit he's droppin' lately is actually pretty dope 'n you're excited about his mixtape... Then out the blue, he sucks again.... Good job Oz....
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Eh, I was only feeling like 2 of his new songs. Go Get Em got old real fast. He is talented...he just makes wack music. Tired of hearing his im the such and such of rap, raps.

Im a realest tho. If Joe Budden made a shitty song tomorrow, id be the first one to shit on it.
    test
  10. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

since when are Royce's rhyme schemes so advanced? what the fuck am i not hearing do you have exclusive materal he's never released? Royce's rhyme schemes are whateva they ain't amazing. you act like he's big pun with the schemes or something. also punchline wise royce doesn't say much and honestly Mood Muzik 2 is better than every Royce mixtape combined and honestly Death is Certain was good but I wouldn't say its good like that and your comparing it to a Mixtape. Royce's first album "rock city" was flat out trash. Garbage ......certain joints on Mood Muzik shit on everything Royce has done in the last 5 years ..."dumb out", "3 sides" .... oh and for the record this all a matter of opinion if u prefer royce good shit but stop knocking other dudes opinions about budden over royce ...give it up .... and its funny cuz nobody was talkin about royce untl he got out of prison .....hilarious
    test
  11. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

AHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA .... yo i almost fell on the floor ...... "come on son diddy even said it" ... AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ...

Royce times each word to hit snares, drums, hats, hi's, claps, kicks, and so-on....

^^^ ... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA ...that shit is the comical post of the year .... "each word royce drops he times to it to hit the bass, kick, snare, DRUMS, guitar, end of the sample loop, strings, the mic as he releases each word, the pop on the sample, his moms, your moms, he makes sure that the words in his rhyme book has the music note above the word he's delvering it so he knows how to say it, he feels out the pitch, times the bpm, sleeps with the beat, wakes up to it, cooks to it, eats to it, ...come on even Mic Geronimo says so"

that shit is pricless ...what a laugh
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

What the fuck? Everyone was talkin' about Royce before he got in prison... People were waitin' on that album with him 'n Premo...

And false, Mood Muzik doesn't even shit on Death is Certain or MIC Mixtape Volume 2... And Rock City was garbage but the self-titled album, "Joe Budden" was even more garbage....

And if you say so on Royce's schemes... Royce is better than Pun with the schemes... If you don't see it, you don't know shit about schemes... ACTUALLY LISTEN TO WHAT HE DOES... It's not all about multis... Do you know how many inners he has? Get the fuck outta here... He'll drop a bar then drop two bars with different internals and then come back to bar one's scheme... He's the best with the schemes outside of Em in his prime (just like Mistachipz said) and maybe Crooked I....

But once again, WHATEVER YOU SAY.......
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

More idiocy... Once again, if you don't know what I'm talkin' about, get your knowledge up...... And listen to MIC Mixtape Volume 2 and see what he does rhythmatically.... Listen to "On the Road"... Or even "Buzzin'"... You're just bein' ignorant or are that... One or the other... You can choose....
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Oh yeah, and lemme add to the fact that you can clown Diddy all you want but he does know talent... He is the guy that found Biggie, right? And that is who everyone seems to call the GOAT, right (even tho' I don't agree...)

Well, who ghostwrote on his album, Press Play? Another one of the greatest MC's of all-time... Pharoahe Monch... Monch and Royce wrote on his album... Now if you don't know shit about Monch's skills, ONCE AGAIN, GET EDUCATED.....

You're obviously lacking on your hip hop knowledge... I see you found that funny what I said about Royce's flow... Funny thing is, it's only funny to you cuz you think it doesn't make sense based on the fact that you wouldn't think somebody would do that.... Royce does.... Have a nice laugh.......
    test
  15. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

Diddy also passed on Ludacris, so..........
    test
  16. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LOL my bad, I thought you were having mood swings on Budden again. I think when you post bad stuff about Budden it's uncalled for :wink: considering Mood Muzik is as close as just about any mixtape has gotten to being an actual album [teet] I also think some (maybe like 10% or less) get ad-libbed along the way sort of like battling, just less from the top.
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Joe Budden is my favorite rapper ever...right now. So nah.
    test
  18. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

you have no idea what your talkin about ......he rides the beat and sometimes not even that good ...he goes off beat sometimes too over bar too ....even on that lil jeezy freestyle he was going off beat ......on "buzzin" ...buzzin shit was ight but FAR from incredible ....he was kind of biting Grafh's flow on that tho homey .....Diddy cosigns a lot of artist man from 50 cent on .....he's never signed anybody aside from Biggie thats on that level .....G Dep, Dream, Craig Mack, Cassy, Mase, Loon, Marc Curry. etc ......come on dude cut it out ur acting like Diddy is the truth in defining talent ...half these dudes i mentioned were FAR from talented ....so stop dick ryding what other people are saying. For the record. .. Royce rides the beat not no fuckin hi hats, kicks, snares, bass, etc ...dog u sound like his fuckin STAN here shut up ...he rides a beat like every other rapper ....I honestly think Buddens delivery is better than Royce's and his flow ...its more original ....Royce went from sounding like Eminem a lil street version until he found his lil flow ...he does the lil stop and go shit with his flow that MANY MANY rappers before him have done. He does not have one of the illest delivery's in the game ...and does not ride a beat better than everybody in the game either ...cut it out u sound like ur hangin from his nuts sack too hard ....u swinging too much cut it out ..... Joe buddens right now is a lot better than Royce ....Royce 8 years ago was tight ...but he doesn't drop hot shit like that anymore ....as i said "dumb out" and "3 sides to every story" from buddens WAY BETTER than anything Royce has done in the past 5 years ...case closed
    test
  19. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

bout time someone pointed out that Royce's flow and schemes AINT ALL THAT
    test
  20. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

yeah i have no clue what these cats are hearing ...like ok so he sounds like he's excited and energetic when he rhymes ...cool ...he has presence ....but come on rhyme schemes out of this world? hell fuckin no ...his shit is mad fuckin basic ......come on royce got a good flow and all and i ain't trying to shit on him but cats handin him the MC of a life time crown .....shits hysterical ....too fuckin funny ...his rhyme schemes are not all that and his delivery isn't as fuckin and1mc says it is "oh he goes with each word following each sound of the note" ...fuck are u talkin about a beat pretty much has the same 4 bars repeating ...so how the fuck can he keep switching up his fuckin shit throughout the entire verse while following each note througout the entire verse? It absolutely makes no sense.... all Hip Hop beats are loops .....so he'd basically be loopin his flow every 4 bars at the end of the day ...and he doesn't do that cause that would sound stupid ...so he's just doing some obvious nut huggin by saying he rides each hat and etc .....absolutely makes zero sense at all .....he's just rhymin ....like everyone else ...following the beat ..... this fuckin guy has royce posters all over his wall ....i can tell .....right next to Diddy

think about it ....if royce hit each and every hi hat, note of the sound, bass, kick, snare ...lmao ....he'd be rappin like he was studdering .....dude said and I quote "royce times his words to hit each kick, snare, hi hat" ...AHAHAHHAH ....he'd be rappin like he was trying to order something but kept gettin cut off ....lmao ...dudes just an idiot
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.