**FiRE**| 03-19-07 Joe Buddens FREESTYLE! ON GREEN LANTERN AUDIO!!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by hypnoticpimp, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypnoticpimp

hypnoticpimp New Member

test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Shit is good for a standard prewritten freestyle. It will show up on the verse to a song sooner or later.
    test
  3. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

this is exactly why he's the BEST OUT NOW...until Em's new album drops
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I was gonna upload entire interview...but its nothing special. Only thing worth mentioning is he said his sophomore album aint coming out anytime soon, but MM3 will be a mixtape album and should be out soon (late may early june is the word).

Personally i think he would be smart to get mm3 out before the 4th anniversay of his first albums release.
    test
  5. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

you should upload the interview...
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

test
  7. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy aka AGENTSPITS

damn joey killed this shit

dope for a radio freestyle
    test
  8. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

shit was cool he's better than that .... but he said "they only loving New York on VH1" ... that shit had me dying ......its funny cuz its true....
    test
  9. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

It's dope... Feelin' it..........
    test
  11. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

.....this freestyle does not prove that Joe is the best imo..all it displays is a bunch of punchlines(dope ones by the way) and once again, THAT SAME OLE JOEY DELIVERY....He's done these kind of raps a million times...but no matter what the topic is you can bet ya money JOE USES THE SAME FLOW to deliver it lol....I mean damn, dude literally has ONE FUCKING FLOW PATTERN, that's it, but he's the best? psssssh, EL ZHI SHITS ON HIS HEAD....there isnt a catergory that el isnt blazing joe in, especially flow...
    test
  12. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

verse was dope by the way...but after one listen the fuck do I want to hear it again for?.....

come on Joe, its time to stop stalling and come with some real material for 07......
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ I was thinkin' the exact same thing....

But it is fire... Some of the punchlines are corny/forced/played out but I liked the majority of 'em... For a Joe Budden punchline verse, it was sick....

But still not better than Royce... And the rhyme schemes/flow were basically boring ol' Joe... That's where it lacked....

I wanna hear this verse on a better beat tho'.......
    test
  14. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

here yall go with the rhyme scheme shit.....

I like rhyme schemes as much as the next person....but whats a rhyme scheme without subject matter....Royce has rhyme schemes...but he doesn't have content.

I said best out now....and anyways, Elzhi's nice but he aint droppin shit now...at least I aint heard shit from him recently....
    test
  15. joey will always be amazing.
    test
  16. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Please GTFOH with your condesending praise. What good freestyles aren't pre-written? Oh that's right, none of them. I remember back when Common was supposedly this freestyle beast. Then I heard the freestyle where they were throwing out words for him to rhyme, and it fucking sucked. Same with an actual Eminem freestyle I have on my computer. Who was the other name I heard? Some black dude with dreads and he fucking sucked balls too.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that he says "FLOW" also... Joe Budden's flow is amateur compared to Royce... Flow is a major concept in being a rapper/MC....

Royce has schemes, flow, punchlines, vocal presence, and more... He has Joe Budden beat in too many categories... And let's even go albums/mixtapes... I'd take Death is Certain and MIC Mixtape Volume 2 over Mood Muzik 2 (which to me is highly overrated - there's classics on there but filler as well, IMO) and "Joe Budden" (which to me was trash).......

Stop claiming it's all about rhyme schemes cuz some of my favorite MC's of all-time are all about content....
    test
  18. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

Mood Muzik II is lightyears better than ANYTHING Royce has released. And he doesn't not have a better flow than Jumpoff. Flow is all about how you ride the beat....and Joe's always on beat. What you might be talking about is delivery and that's subject to opinion.
    test
  19. Only Human

Only Human New Member

test
  20. jullius_ice

jullius_ice New Member

zeen on the joey can sumone post up riot squad mixtape riot or diet
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.