Finesse- Animal Instinct [drop links]

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by FinesseNYC, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

ight the cassidy beat...I like how you flipped the hook, this is something to listen to when I'm high, off top I think you should work on pronouncing ya words a little better. You already know about the quality, so I won't touch on that area, swag is there, you got the cockyness going on...first verse was ok, second verse was better, flow improved etc. Overall like someone else said this sounds like a mixtape cut..I'm not really a fan of people rapping over other peoples beats anymore unless it's a battle nah mean, but you did ya thing. I'd like to hear you make an original song with a beat that nobody's heard to see how you work with that...keep elevating man... peace
    test
  2. Telling The Truth

Telling The Truth DL My New CD

I dont really like the beat but you ride it well. If it was better quality I think that this shit would be a banger. The lyrics arent the best but your delivery kept my attention all the way through. The track could use some improvement but I still like it.

Peace
    CP Sick
    test
  3. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

returnin the fav-

lol, man, im on dialup and playin myspace shit cuts out every 5 secs, but ill do my best.....aight, beats pretty cool, feelin it....flow is nice, basic tho...lyrics are ok....delivery is pretty strate....the hook is aight...overall, this is a strate track...u got skillz man, just come more creative with the flow and lyrics....bring something unique to the table homey...keep spittin...peace
    -EGON
    test
  4. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

aight aight...boboy stance beat.....cool cooll..hook is ok...verse is cool...could be ennunciated better...and you should use a compressor cause your going in an out and you can tell when you move away from the mic...lyrics are cool...hook again its growing on me....yea goes in and out more the next verse too...flows pretty fluid though..delivery is cool...overall this is cool..only thing I would have to say anything about is the ennunciation....keep at it my dude..one
    test
  5. FinesseNYC

FinesseNYC FinessetheGreat

good looks. more replies
    test
  6. Aziaddict

Aziaddict New Member

Your shit is coo. I like the fact that the hook is catchy. and it is funny. your flows and delivery are one point. besides the quality, this joint is gettin me high as fuck. nah, i'm just playing. it's a good drop.

peace and blessings.

Aziaddict

WWW.ARGMUSIC.COM
    test
  7. KaSe_MuNNy

KaSe_MuNNy New Member

I feel you champ! A blunt in my hand, I'm high as fuck, I'm high as fuck! Strictly dutches homie!

Get on your grind cuz you nice young..

Brush them haters off, stay up.

- Kase

Oh yea, http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=915066

when you get the chance, bump that Metro MusiK homie!
    test
  8. FinesseNYC

word i got everybody here. uppin.
    test
  9. FinesseNYC

no doubt yall
    test
  10. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

word of advice, stop doing that chea chea shit, it sounds horrible

always hated this beat, but lets see

u have a strong voice, but ur flow isnt fluid at all, it doesnt come out natural

charisma is kinda lacking, u dont sound like your into your music, if it sounds like your bored yourself, what do u expect the listener to think

thats what u need to work on

ur lyrics aint bad, just work on that charisma

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=915924

check that out when u got time, thanks in advance
    test
  11. Battlefields

Battlefields Swaggin' On You

imam edit this

FLipped hook well but you need to enunciate more

Highs fuck sounds like what your tryna

verses is aight

second verse you were havin trouble riding i seems