fine chocolate bootay!: temeca freeman

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Barack Obama, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Even though you say it's photo-shopped and not real, a good example of a perfect big ass to me is Vida Guerrera... anything beyond that is too much.
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

That one picture of Vida is obscenely photoshopped. Hello, it's from a very successful graphic artists own business web page. It's not like I pulled it from The Enquirer. It's from the mans website, where he showcases his portfolio and client photos he's done work on who happen to be 100% more famous/powerful and popular than Vida.

So at the point, I decided to ask my buddy, who is a very, very good artist. Not a graphic artist (to get that out of the way), but an artist. Now I would think an artist of all people would have the best eyes when it comes to detail and things like shading, lighting, values, etc. BTW, he's a big fan of Vida's looks, so it's not like I picked some hater. Anyway, we stood up looking at pictures of video girls, and about 90-95% were photoshopped to some extent. I'm talking: Vida, Buffie and Esther. It's very naive to think otherwise.

And IMO, no ass, so long as it's high and tight, is too big.
    test
  3. Nostrabrahmus

Nostrabrahmus Brahvant Garde

yeah, it's an obvious given that all models get photoshopped and airbrushed to some extent, but i remember you making it out to be some huge "vida guerra no-ass-to-ass conspiracy" (even to the extent that she padded everywhere she went, [funny])... like her ass was obscenely smaller than how it appears in pictures

you can see in her photoshoot dvd's where she's wearing bikini bottoms that she definitely has a bona fide ass, with or without photoshop
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Even if it causes her to bend over when she walks?

I like a girl who's more proportioned than not... a little extra is cool, but not to the extent where it overwhelms her physique.
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

How about we cross that bridge when we get there?
    test
  6. kwblah

kwblah New Member

good shit
    test
  7. Barack Obama

Barack Obama The Future!

L M A O dayum dis page gots way mo views den da replies would indicates
    test
  8. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

damn son damn