Finally Won Tickets Off Hot97

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J-Ra2004, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-Ra2004

J-Ra2004 Guest

Nothin too big or nothin but today i got 2 tickets to go see the move the grudge before it comes out and get that damn p diddy vote or die t-shirt. i think angie martinez is gonna be there with us. shit should be tight, skippin work tomorrow cause i gotta go pick up the tickets at the station. aint picked a 2nd person to go yet but funny shit was when they said my name on the radio and what i won, 4 chicks called me up sayin is that you, can i go with you, im like fuck you yall callin me outta nowhere. but shit should be cool. anybody ever win shit off radio stations???
    test
  2. Ear: Complex

Ear: Complex ear to the streets

i aint ever win shit, but if Angie there, you better get a couple pics with her. lol. that bitch is fine.
    test
  3. J-Ra2004

J-Ra2004 Guest

definatly will man and ill be posting them lol. but yo im kinda shook if she is there cause yesterday she wanted crazy people to call and i called in sayin that i wanna sleep on her ass like a pillow and if she wants to turn over she could and ill start nibbling n shit, she was dyin laughin but if i let her know that was me, shit she might kill me
    test
  4. ndastreets

ndastreets $$$$$

lmao good shit
    test
  5. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

blah @ Hot 97 never playing anything that good anymore...
    test
  6. J-Ra2004

J-Ra2004 Guest

i cant help listening to hot 97 cause i drive all day for budweiser doin deliveries and i aint tryna listen to nothin else. but usually im on the radio in the morning show, angie martinez show and the rush hour. oh on the morning show tomorrow if you can catch it, listen when the "is it just me" comes up, you will hear me say "is it just me or when you kiss asian girls, chinese girls, korean girls, and japanese girls, like ms info, you catch mono and feel sick after kissing them, is it just me???". i wanna hear what they response is
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.