Finally the Rock..

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Macabre, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macabre

Macabre Guest

is going back to his old stale cheesy 'face gimmick
    what else is on during the Raw timeslot?
    test
  2. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

This fall you can catch Joe Millionaire 2........

But yeah, I don't know why even for that one time appearance they made him face, his heel movie star gimmick was great/ Hopefully it was a one time thing and in like, oh, 9 months when he finally returns, for those 2 weeks hopefully hes a heel.
    test
  3. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

They didn't really have a choice but to turn him face again, since he was getting more of a face reaction anyway. It's weird, when Rock's a face, the crowd turns against him, but when he's a heel, they always end up getting behind him again. Hopefully when he comes back, they don't let him get stale as a face too quickly.
    test
  4. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

we can all wish, but he always gets stale, period. He ALWAYS uses the same phrases, does the same things week after week multiple times. I enjoyed the hell out of him last time he was heel, but by the time he left I was already getting sick of him because it was practically the same thing every week on raw.
    test
  5. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Rock needs to stop doing movies for now and come back full time to the wwe...
    test
  6. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

You could tell he was about to turn face right before he left again, because they started gimmicking up his heel character. Lots of "Rock Concerts", the whole "jabronie beatin', pie eatin'" thing, etc. So really, it's probably a good thing he left.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.