Finally Released My Project, Backspacez - A Dying Culture

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Backspacez, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Backspacez

Backspacez Member

[​IMG]

I’ve been putting this project together for a while with many different MCs from around the net. The tape is a bunch of my beats with rappers that I met online spitting over them.
    The finally product is a 17 song mixtape. All produced and mixed by me, Backspacez and all vocals are accredited to the rapper in the title [Song title (feat. Rapper)]
    Please give it a listen/download. It is on Bandcamp only for now, I might put the songs on my SoundCloud too but Bandcamp has the choice for lossless vs mp3 and it’s organized so it will probably just be there.
    If you enjoyed it, I would really appreciate it if you can pass this on to some of your friends on Facebook/Twitter and leave a post in the thread so it goes to the top of the list.

You can listen/download for free here on Bandcamp:
    http://backspacez.bandcamp.com/album/a-dying-culture
    test
  2. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

THAT SHIT IT FIRE!!! I'm actually in a good mood because of this album. Thank you so much for keeping shit real, I'm going to cop that shit. do you sample or compose? stay up.
    test
  3. Backspacez

Backspacez Member

Thanks dude! Most of the beats are using samples, but a few are just straight up composed. Really glad you enjoyed the album.
    test