Finally!!! Hitman holla vs goodz full battle

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by WassupB, Dec 19, 2011.

?

Who won this shit??

1. Hitman Holla aka Mr.Ballgame

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Half a Gallon Goodz aka The anymal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toolate

toolate New Member

Dead. Don't for get about Aunt Jackie.
    test
  2. toolate

toolate New Member

He got a few boo's in Philly. But I get your point. I don't think dude has ANYTHING to gain from battling Hollow in NY. Them niggas still salty about what he did to Hollow in 09'.
    test
  3. toolate

toolate New Member

Dead....

Nigga still shouldn't ever battle Hollow in NY again. Niggas will make sure Arsonal loses this time around. Hollow is gotten a God-like status in the battling scene, let alone NY. I still remember the Big T match when Smack went yam when they cut Hollow's time short.
    test
  4. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

Arsonal should be able to pick the location
    Hollow wanted the rematch, Ars is in the position to call the shots
    Just like the diz/hollow scenario except hollow was in the position to call the shots
    Pretty much
    test
  5. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

these loooong rounds are killing battling. so much filler and throwaway bars.

2 mins per round MAX
    test
  6. toolate

toolate New Member

Exactly. Except Hollow is globally loved by fans everywhere, unlike Ars. Ars got the bad guy status going, but he's making more cake then everybody because of it, so fuck it. Lol. I mean for God sakes, people are saying Pat Stay beat him. Smh
    test
  7. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Hollow vs Arsonal in Jersey might be Arsonals only chance in that. Or if Arsonal 2.0 comes out and he improves his writing. If you listen to his tracks he has the potential if he started spitting some grown man bars. I think Ars should be able to pick the place. And NJ not like you can’t travel there from NY for the battle
    test
  8. Browser

Browser 455450

yeah but now he's gonna duck Ars

hollow's one of my favorites, but i don't see him going to Newark
    test
  9. crackalacka2

crackalacka2 Awful Poster, Ok Tagmaker

That's about as likely as Suge going to Detroit and knocking on Trick Trick's door as hard as he can......soon as he opens the door, there's the palm of Suge's hand.

The day Hollow battles Ars in Newark there will be listening stations, rivers and nations, Mars will have civilization.

That battle going down in Newark is about as likely as Suge chauffeuring Diddy.............through Culvert City.

The day Hollow tells SMACK to cut that check......that'll be the day Goodz gets a neck.
    test
  10. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

Definitely
    Ain't no way hollows going to Newark to battle Ars
    test
  11. 1HitterQuitter

1HitterQuitter New Member

This battle is Trash... im sorry
    test
  12. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I think goodz might've win this shit weak though
    test
  13. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Wow @ cam quality. Some next level, KOTD type production quality.

On first watch, I gave it to Goodz, mostly due to Hitman's OBVIOUS choke(s). Goodz got repetitive with those basketball lines.

All in all, good shit.
    test
  14. Nig Sauer

Nig Sauer Semi-Niggamatic Firearms

First, props to Battle America for the production. Excellent sound & visual quality. And the little touches like the heartbeat sounds during Holla's chokes. If this is the production quality we can expect, then BA has a future. Though the one-round format works best with ill cats.

But as for the battle, I don't think anyone won this shit. Holla choked TWICE in this shit. It wouldn't have been so bad, but he choked for about a minute. Not to mention some of his bars weren't that hot, but they weren't some pauseworthy ass material.

Goodz did a bit better simply by not choking, but DAMN, he had some ass material in this battle. Not even a STL version of "take this sweat" or something. He at least brought some good bars here & there & his delivery got elevated at some point, but the ass material...damn.

Honestly, if I HAD to pick a winner, it's Goodz simply because he did not choke. But lemme say this: if Hitman didn't choke, he would've bodied this one easily.
    test
  15. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

Both guys sucked= both guys lost. Goodz's stock has NOT raised at all from this battle and neither has Hitman's.
    test
  16. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I agree, this was a horrible battle that I'll never watch again. I think about 30% of Hitman's bars were awful and the rest were average to decent, whereas Goodz was garbage througout. However Hitman was nowhere near good enough in this battle to choke and still win. They both lost.
    test
  17. serge

serge Well-Known Member

Ars ducked a potential rematch with him for years. That much is common knowledge. If Hollow doesn't feel like battling him now, he's in a position not to. Same goes for Lux. He's the one in most demand right now, so he's on his own time, not anyone else's, and the people that didn't want to battle him before are at the bottom of the totem pole as far as people he would agree to battle.
    test
  18. GzUpHozDwn

GzUpHozDwn New Member

goodz got that

hitman losin stock
    test
  19. logosjunkie

logosjunkie New Member

disappointing. thought hitman would body goodz before the battle.

goodz got this. he wasn't good neither though
    test
  20. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

^ Hitman has never bodied any rapper
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.