FINALLY: DarkStar full-length mixtape... link inside...

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Mickey Rourke, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mickey Rourke

Mickey Rourke MY NAME IS DARKSTAR

zSHARE - DarkStar- Missing In Action.zip

DarkStar Presents: The Missing In Action Mixtape

1) Intro (produced by DarkStar)
    2) Watchin 08' (produced by Anno Domini)
    3) Corps Soldier (produced by Laws)
    4) NYC(NewYorCarolina) feat Yung Blaza (produced by Lil Purpz)
    5) One Cal feat Hibernation
    6) Cold (produced by Laws)
    7) Dead 'Em feat Hibernation (produced by Engineer)
    8) Deeper Than Rap part 2 feat Laws (produced by Bay Root)
    9) Duck Down feat Vivid (original mix) (produced by Anno Domini)
    10) Idiot Freestyle (Wargazms diss)
    11) In New York (produced by Adam Fucku)
    12) Is There Ever a Day feat Meddasin
    13) John & Paul feat King Author (produced by Engineer)
    14) My Time freestyle
    15) Painfully Dope (produced by LX)
    16) Mic Murda feat Hibernation (produced by DJ Mighty Mi)
    17) Word Is Bond '08 (produced by Diamond D)
    18) How to Stack (produced by Anno Domini)

My man Painkiller even made me a cover for this shit, mush respect due...
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/syntax6/starcoverfeatscopy.jpg

Lemme Get Some Feedback...
    Much love..
    test
  2. monster music.

im saddened at the lack of engineer this mixtape has tho
    test
  3. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

shits crazy nigga. They dont know what we got in store for them
    test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Will check
    test
  5. homicidal thoughts

homicidal thoughts New Member

i downloaded it. ima give it a spin in the am. i have enjoyed your music for some time so im sure its dope. ill let you know what i think
    test
  6. Mickey Rourke

Most definite. Yall really need to peep this shit and get ready for the next one...
    test
  7. Mickey Rourke

I love you my dude. My gretest accomplishments as a MC were made possible by your rediculously awesome beats. Without you there is no me. New album will be the greatest...
    test
  8. Jouse the Creep

Jouse the Creep Demons of the West

test
  9. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

dowloading now, can't wait to hear it
    test
  10. The Grim Entity

The Grim Entity New Member

feel the same way, still all killer. cant wait tell the next one drops
    test
  11. Mickey Rourke

Little schedule of what ive been workin on...

DarkStar:
    Missing In Action mixtape- out now, obviously

The Marked Man mixtape- early December

Welcome Back Last mixtape- TBA

Definitely committed to seein these get done:
    King Author & DarkStar mixtape- TBA

DarkStar & Engineer present The Corps- late December

These are all really happenin, so keep ya lids peeled...
    test
  12. Definit

Definit Based.

downloading this...be back with my input after i check it...

never heard anything from ya...
    test
  13. Definit

Definit Based.

didnt know you was from Schenectady...ha, my uncle lives there...

listinin now.

the zipped file should have had the tracks in a Folder so the tracks dont unzipp into nothing...just a suggestion...

shoulda edited the tag's on these aswell...im havin trouble findin them on my windows media player...and my zune software...

guess i'll click on them each individually in the folder i had to put them in under your name and title ....

k,

intro..pretty good...simple and smooth, i like it.
    2. watchin 08...dope...like the beat...flow is nice, lyrics are nice...
    3. corpse soldier...ight beat...heard this sample a few other tracks im pretty sure...flows consistant so far...good mixtape track...lyrics are interesting...hook is alright for this...
    4. nyc ft. young blaza...nice flow on this...seems like you loose it in a few places, but its a good track...this next cat is nice, flowin real good on this...
    5. One Cal ft hibe...damn...his vocals are mixed louder compared to the last tracks...honestly too loud...like not mixed within the "Music/Beat"........not feelin that one cal hook for some reason...iono....its ight i guess not much you can really do on that ya know...so no points takin off for that...lol...you come nice....flow is hard on this...emotion goes hard too...dope shit man...your real consistant with this...
    6. Cold...Louder then the other tracks on this mix...flow is nice...emotion and energy go good...lyrics are still interesting to listin to...thats a good thing to keep me interested in your lyrics...good shit man...beats great...
    7. dead em' ft. hibernation ...he comes in good with that raw energy...flows choppy but it works with his energy...lyrics are nice...beat is ight...simple but effective...you come raw on this...i like the flow, great lyrics...yo, your energy is hard...i like this...
    8. Depper than rap...beats ight...not to fond of this...laid back though...perfect for ya topic i guess...dope shit...flow is smooth...shit ya spittin is nice..hook is ight....laws come great on this...lyrics and flow are raw....like his shit....
    9. duck down ft. vivid...wow...loud mix...super loud compared to the rest of the tracks...lol...vivid is ight...his pronounciation kinda gets me a bit...his flow is nice and energy is raw tho...lyrics are nice....hook is nice. you come alot better on this...lyrics and flow just wreck this...good shit man...
    10. idiot freestyle...wargasm diss...lmao...should be funny...haha...hilarious so far...slayin him...like this...good punchlines...flow is nice on this ofcourse...
    11. like this beat...you go good on this...flow is smooth, lyrics are dope...im feelin this, the hook could be better...maybe some scratchin dj type shit woulda went better on this...dope flow on this tho...
    12. is there ever a day ft. meddasin...not into this guy too much...quality sounds off a bit...too muddy or overcompressed...eq the low end...the hook sounds nice...just too muddy...you come great on this...match the flow pretty good on this...did it better tho...lol...like the lyrics and the shit ya'll sayin...
    13. john & paul ft king author...this is mixed louder then the most on this mixtape...first guy is nice...flow is dope...energy is raw...you come in perfect...matched the energy nicely...flow is cold...nice shit...you two go good together...
    14. my time freestyle...nice beat...goin in on this...flow is greatness...lyrics are gutter....like this shit alot...
    15. painfully dope...haha this beats nice...like the flow and good wordplay on this...im feelin this man...
    16. MicMurder ft hibernation ....beats eh...fits the topic i guess though....flow is smooth on this...lyrics are great...not feelin the hook much...hibernation comes in nice on this...good lyrics and emotion is raw like usual....
    17. word is bond 08...haha good shit with this beat...takin me back...come in perfect...got that old school feel with it...like the lyrics and flow...great track...
    18. how to stack....nice beat...got some energy to this...mixed a bit louder then the rest....but dope shit...like this hook startin this off...got me into....flow is raw...lyrics are good....im feelin this shit alot...

id say for a mixtape...it was unexpected to hear something this nice come from here...i almost passed on this just for the fact that the last few mixtapes i've dl'd from here i ended up wasting my time and deleted them...good shit man...i'll be on the look out for your next shit...

we needa work on some shit together maybe....i got a album im workin on and producin, think you'd sound pretty good on this one track i got...

hit me up on aim if ya interested... aim-DefinitFlowz

stay up.
    test
  14. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

thats cool of u to review my niggas shit like that.
    test
  15. jughead

jughead New Member

Honestly.....one of the best mixtapes I heard on the net. You got crazy delivery
    test
  16. Definit

Definit Based.

ay, i give major props where they are due...this guy is talented, as are you...

i got ya'll shit on the look out...checked some of your shit before...figured i'd see what this guy about...i try to give everyone a listin...

if ya interested...i got some tracks im producin that need some filling like i stated before, it'd be appreaciated if you n the homie darkstar would maybe hop on a few tracks...maybe get ya heard out here in the NW...let me know if ya interested...

aim - definitflowz

1ne.
    test
  17. Mickey Rourke

That could very possibly be arranged...
    test
  18. lxbeats

lxbeats Member

one of the sickest mixtapes i've ever heard online. it's a honor to be involved.

hit me up
    peace
    test
  19. Mickey Rourke

Glad heads are feelin this. Yo, LX I need you to get at me for the next mixtape if you interested...
    test
  20. ILLNYEDEFYNCGUY

ILLNYEDEFYNCGUY New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.