Final Fantasy 12 and Dirge of Cereberus

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by DawnOfaDynasty, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnOfaDynasty

DawnOfaDynasty New Member

Am I the only one nervous about this shit? Final Fantasy looks way different than it's predecessors to me; and dirge of cereberus looks really cool, but it's way different than anything Square's ever done. I'm just nervous cuz this will be Square Enix's first attempt at a major console game (I think). But Final Fantasy X was amazing (best game eva to me), I don't think they could follow it up. Kingdom Hearts II better kick ass too. What are y'all opinions on Final Fantasy XII???​
    test
  2. Organix

Organix ( o )( o )

Other than the main character looking hella suspect, i can't wait for it myself. FFX was good, i liked the story and played it non-stop since release, but having the main character be that cocky bugged me a bit. IMO FF7 > FFX, if they remake FF7 (actually 8 and 9 for that matter to) that would be the ONLY reason id pick up a ps3. Although FFXI is a schedueled to hit the xbox360, this could mean that other FF games might be coming to Microsoft (crosses fingers). I know the dude responsible for FF Tactics is working on 2 all new RPG's for xbox360, but fuck that, give me final fantasy. FF is the sole reason i own a PS2, i own no other games for it haha.
    test
  3. DawnOfaDynasty

DawnOfaDynasty New Member

I want em all bad too, I'm just nervous that Square Enix might not be the best duo. But stranger shit has happened... I still need to play FF VII dude haha, but VIII and IX were fire.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.