FINAL BATTLE: Beatboss vs Hookzbeats vs Raw waR

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by BoDi, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

haha..yeah i have no doubt you woulda beat him..
    test
  2. HookzBeats

HookzBeats SteelTracks Productions..

lol yall are mad funny saying i'm a bitch and shit. i could give to shits about a rapmusic dot com beat battle that nobody else cares about. i honestly was just mad busy working nights and kicking it with whores. i just didnt feel like posting. i have over 900 beats that are all professional quality material. i mean come on yo. people weren't even voting and ni66as came wack as hell with corny ass beats. this tourney was gay as fuck....i havent posted here for like two years, back when tourneys were a big deal. i'll post something for you to listen to here anyway. here you go. haha.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=433553
    "Grand Finale"
    test
  3. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

looool u pop shit like ur actually sick.......
    test
  4. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

get that shit outta here
    werent u the one that said u hella wanted to battle me. welp guess ur goin out like a sucka
    test
  5. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lol the fuck was this the composer's tourney

i think i was one of the very few if not the only cat winning battles with samples.

vote=raw war

we should do a whole tourney where everyone is allowed to vote. cuz yall dudes jus refused to show up this time around

lol.

stay up though.
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i liked the gurls wit da boom vocals and beat.. nice.. a ltitle too trip hop like in sounds or somethin, but nice.
    test
  7. HookzBeats

Dog. If you want to battle me, we can go right now. I did not back down from this stupid tourney. you guys are fucking idiots.
    test
  8. Erokladon

Erokladon New Member

Raw war get the vote

I couldnt get into other dudes beat cause that myspace shit takes a grip to load.
    Raw war the beat was nice I'd rock it on some club joint party ish lemme know the deal with that beat, peace
    test
  9. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

get your garbage outta here...you forfeited..so what u doin droppin beats in this thread for...you're out..
    test
  10. HookzBeats

dude shut your faggot r and b thread modding cock sucking lame ass up. fuck rm and fuck you.
    test
  11. Raw waR

Raw waR WhereEver U go thur U are

Man hookz .. your gettin way to into this for not caring bout RM and its posters. Shit, this is makin you look more like a bitch for quitting. sayin you got "900 beats professional quality material". Stop giving excuses that try to make you feel better than you are. This was one of the worst experience I've had on this site and not what i wanted after a few years of absence. You had my respect earlier, but man . this shits pathetic. . you got some sick beats and i really like your style. but a bit of advice, jus drop this dawg and preserve the image you have at the moment.

peace

...oh and stop clogging this thread with your bullshi words. im not even gonna give that beat the honor of my ears listening. ur crampin up this space.
    test
  12. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

haha...all said AFTER the fact that you signed up for the tourney, made it all the way up to the final round and quit, then try to change your mind and post a beat after u already forfeited...only to go out like a bitch..

coincidence?? i think not...now tell me who the faggot is.

this is one of those times where u just need to walk away slowly...bwahaha.

ANYWAY....

voting will close soon..
    test
  13. HookzBeats

lol. ok guys you win. you can have your thread back. i've got quite the busy life and more important things to deal with besides net beef on why i didn't show up to this battle. sorry if i offended you in any way with my "words"

it's not like it affects you assholes in any way besides a small self achievement pat on the back for winning.
    test
  14. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

that voter dont count
    he didnt listen 2 my beat
    test
  15. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

First off, damn what a shame of the turning points this battle took.. wish I didn't have to leave in the midle due to moving.. and hooks move was just straight up bitch.. no other way to put it.. anyhow, onto the battle.

Beat Boss - this is pretty dope, i'm feelin the strange percs and the original vibe on it..
    Raw Raw - this is pretty nice and orignal.. i'm feelin this joint here man... melodies and all work great for this.. some chamiionare shit..

Vote - Raw War
    test
  16. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

thread has been up since friday..

Raw War wins the 2006 Beat Tourney
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.