Fight Videos! What Boxing Fight do you want? just ask.

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by VishTaphney, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

test
  2. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

lol guess no 1 is gonna upload some trinidad
    test
  3. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Sorry man, the only Trinidad fights I have are on VHS & I have no idea how to go about putting them on computer. I swear, one day i'm gonna get ALL these tapes (over 200) put onto dvds.

But heres what they got on youtube. THey actually got a few gems regarding boxing if you look around a little.

http://youtube.com/results?search=tito trinidad&search_type=search_videos

Do you fuck with torrents? There's websites that offer countless matches via torrents. They have brand new fights (sometimes they're up merely hours after the live event) and rare/older fights. If you're interested, I can link you with a PM.
    test
  4. ~OMagic~

yea link me to the torrents
    test
  5. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

im also very interested in the JCC/Taylor fight.
    test
  6. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Here is the 12th (controversial) round on youtube:

http://youtube.com/results?search=meldrick taylor&search_type=search_videos

I have it on VHS for sure, but I might have it on CD aswell. Give me a day to look through my discs and i'll message you if I find anything.

If I remember correctly, they also have a "Legendary Nights" episode all about this fight, the controversy, and the aftermath. If you have HBO, look out for it.
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

He's hard to find anything on. I got lucky the first time I saw him fight...on FSN.

He was fighting Chris Henry...who at the time was ranked at 7 i believe, while clottey was 21.... he knocked ol'dude down about 5 times it seemed. lol

it was funny to watch.

"I will kill him." - prior to that fight. The way he says it with that accent, he sounded evil.
    test
  8. the Prince

the Prince New Member

jcc is wack
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

your face is wack.....jcc is a legend....deal with it

jcc dominated the lightweight division......and was on his decline as a welterweight when he finally became world famous...... (lightweight divisions didnt get the shine they do today).......even whitaker avoided jcc till he was already on his decline...i remember interviews with whitikar when he would stay saying he would fight jcc when the time was right....(ie...when he knew he could DEF beat him)
    test
  10. ~OMagic~

Mayweather vs. Hernandez anyone?
    test
  11. ANONIMUS

thats why I want the damn taylor/jcc fight...cuz meldrick took him on in his prime...and beat him if it werent for steele...left it all in the ring...didnt run even tho he was dead tired...and if steele wouldnt have stopped that fight...who knows if what happened to meldrick would have happened to chavez...and we could be talking about taylor being the legend...Ive seen the hbo shit a million times and the 12th...I havent seen the entire fight in a looooong ass time...

neeeeed that
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

no.....what happened to meldrick....is that chavez destroyed him...physically.......regardless of whether taylor won or lost that fight cause of steels stoppage happening or not happening.....his career was over after that fight.....he was never the same physically....he was literally BEATEN to the point that he could never return the physical condition he was in before the fight....cause chavez HANDICAPPED him.....

chavez would still continue his legacy....cause it would have been an even more honerable loss......then a questionable win..........

and meldrick was done....period....didnt matter...he was beaten for life
    test
  13. ANONIMUS

you are trippin

meldrick was beaten mentally...which happens to alot of undefeated fighters after their first loss...and especially with that extreme circumstance...meldrick kept fighting till 2002 man...he did not handicap him physically...it was mental...he was winning the fight...and would have won if steele didnt stop the fight...so it was that one right hand that damaged him "physically"? he was like tyson trying to fight again after jail...it was all mental...now...is he fucked up now? yeah...cuz his ass kept fighting trying to prove he was as good as he was built up to be...trying too hard...but he had lost that undefeated mentality...that swagger meldrick had...you are getting awfully defensive about JCC...ha
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

the one right hand? dont you mean the many right hands?

....this fight is a touchy subject......you have people on both sides of the fence.......

you can be a purist and say......the fight was stopped.....taylor got beat....he lost the fight......it doesnt matter how much time is left.....he was beaten.....

or you can say....he had the fight in the bag.......he shoulda won the fight cause there was only seconds left......

the fact of the matter is....taylor controlled his fate......he put himself in that situation to get knocked down (or out) by trying to brawl as the fight wore on...he was giving chavez huuuuuge problems when he was staying outside and boxing....but as time went on he tried to play toughman with someone who was a lot stronger then him...and he payed for it......simple....

the fight is a matter of being merciful and awarding taylor the win since he worked so hard to win it early....or bring the hand of justice and do what would happen in any other round after the beating he took....and after not responding to steel cause he was distracted by lou duva......having the fight stopped......
    test
  15. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Which Hernandez, Genaro or Carlos (El Famoso)?

I have Genaro (where Floyd wins his first ever title), but i'm STILL looking for the Carlos fight. I don't have it, never even seen it.
    test
  16. ~OMagic~

Carlos... but you can upload that one too
    test
  17. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Chavez was a bad dude.

You guys wanna see a good fight watch Holmes/Norton.
    test
  18. dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun dun New Member

My Chavez/Taylor will be done in about 3 hours.

It's 575 MB.
    test
  19. dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun dun New Member

test
  20. ANONIMUS

not only did meldrick win it early...he won it from 1-10...maybe the 9th could have gone either way...and the 11th...it wasnt merciful...to me, when taylor turned his head...steele could have made an attempt to make sure that taylor saw him and heard him...he made a very quick decision...it almost seemed like he knew how much time was left...put a finger in his face...he was being screamed at by alot of people in that ring...and his corner...make sure...if you say you dont care about time...Ive seen alot more fights go alot longer with someone in worse condition...can you imagine if the ref had stopped either one of the bowe-holyfield fights?

he didnt take any beating...he took two solid rights...chavez took the beating in that fight...and meldrick stood in with him and was beating chavez to the punch on the inside and outside...giving chavez huge problems inside and out...and before the 12th I dont think duva really meant that he needed that round...he was trying to keep meldricks motivation up because he was tired...to keep him working and not get lethargic...a second wind...I still think he was robbed completely...

thanks alot for the fight dun...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.