Fight Night Round 4

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by OurSin, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluntologist

Bluntologist New Member

just hold r1 and block it at the right moment and hit em wit a counter upper cut to the grill. i one punched some1 wit mike tyson doing this. he threw haymaker. blocked and then hit him back wit counter haymaker uppercut dude just dropped and didnt get up. or if he throws jabs just do the weave and u duck under it. just keep doing it and u will win cuz counters take like 10 times as much energy off as a normal hit.
    test
  2. k.s.

k.s. .

yeah im starting to get the hang of countering. its pretty fuckin dope
    im playing legacy mode right now.. why do i keep gettin tons of msgs of belts changing hands in other weights n gay shit like that.. none of these msgs are important except challenges. and how long is this legacy gonna take. i play for hours a day.. so slow.
    im undefeated tho haha..

when i play online i keep getting disconnected and it counts as a lost.
    my connection keeps fuckin up
    i have a good internet provider.. is it because of my router?
    i mean fuck.. its directly connected as well
    and i cant even host matches on cod4.. n i keep losing my connection in online matches which counts as a loss..
    can anybody tell me whats going on..
    and if it is the router.. which router is most reliable to buy?
    test
  3. k.s.

k.s. .

tired of losing fights that im winning due to connection loss
    test
  4. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

dont use wireless, itll fuck ya
    test
  5. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

yo I heard that nigga Floyd strokes swanns

[​IMG]

plus he has that rainbow swag

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

i'm seriously tempted to edit that post, just for the sheer corniness
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

legacy mode is garbage this year...once again....

EA spent 3 years and didnt do ANYTHING different to career mode...shit got me pissed...

30+ fights into my career and its the same shit from when you start...nothing that even feels different except you work in a new gym when you become champ...thats it

Ive gotten all the legacy requirements except 50+ fights to be the greatest of all time...so i basically just gotta keep fighting till i retire...i have nothing else too look forward to in the game...

pay per view fights dont have different presentation.....the commentators dont even acknowledge that your the champ....they dont make any references to your fighting history...

The award system is broken....
    I unified the welterweight belts...moved up to middleweight and won a title and lost fighter of the year to some guy with 7 wins and 2 losses....

WTF...

the core gameplay is way better then fight night 4...but career mode is just as bad if not worse...

EA pissin me off
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

career mode is dope........nothings perfect....who cares if it's fun? it's tons better than the last one.....

then again, i hate all those awards, but i just don't care about that shit......it's sorta like ufc now with the email....but i dont' even care who retired or won the belt...i'm like if it aint me, who gives a shit? lol

didn't make it as far as you though...haven't played in a while
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

then thats why you dont hate career mode yet....its not TONS better..its literally the same fucking thing except they give you a fancy calendar....

its not gonna change much...it isnt fun when you have to do the same exact thing 50 times over and over again....

im 40-0 right now and my last 10 fights have been against the same opponents...ive knocked out the #2 ranked guy 4 times...three times in 2 rounds...once in 1 round....i knocked out the #3 ranked guy twice...and knocked out about everyone else in the top 5 about twice....

the career mode is weak...theres no way to defend it...it doesnt even cycle through new players...im sitting there beating the same guys until they retire or i retire first...no new guys are coming up....

theres nothing to break up the career...no accomplishments...you win a belt and the only acknowledgement of it is your little goal bar goes up and you see the belts when your walking in the ring and when you win....thats it..

career mode is lame...
    test
  10. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

its a shame they didnt make career mode better
    test
  11. Bluntologist

Bluntologist New Member

i stay whoppin cats. now im 74th in the world. on my way to number 1 spot.
    test
  12. moe sizlack II

moe sizlack II Well-Known Member

career mode is def weak as fuck

90% of the messages your fighter gets are pointless

i remember K.O'ing opponents left and right

after I passed the first 3-4 rankings I noticed nothing was really changing and I got bored as fuck

kept going because I finish what I start.. got Greatest of all time and I still haven't forgave myself for wasting that much time on that bs
    test
  13. LiQuiD6

basics...when you retire your stats dont even carry over...you gotta go to the boxer gallery and manually edit your fighter like if he was a regular create a character....tell me wtf was the point of that...if anything it should have taken a snapshot of my fighter in his prime and kept that as his permanent stats...

shit and all you get when you retire is a static screen that congratulates you...shit feels like a nes game when you finish that shit...

"you are the champ...congratulations...the end"

i felt cheated once again like every fight night before it...theres no sense of accomplishment when you retire
    test
  14. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

i'd rather rent it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.