Fight Night 16 Prediction Thread.

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by NOBLE SOLDIER, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

ATT has some fuckin serious fighters down in the FLA
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Fuck, some of them fighters need to work on their jui-jitsu/ground game as a whole. And that Navy Seal got his ass whooped. I was shocked he ain't go down sooner. I felt bad for him.

Anyway, I hate Koscheck. I wish he lost. The audacity for him to put his hands around his waste like he deserves a title shot. St. Pierre will whoop your ass again and ain't Thiago Alves just bust'cho ass? Be f'real....
    test
  3. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

then again take away your hate and who besides alvez deserves a shot more? exactly dog they were talking about fuckin yoshida getting a TITLE CRACK if he won this......
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ Yup... I agree on that. But Yoshida used the complete wrong strategy. It was so obvious he couldn't stand with Koscheck. Why the fuck did he not try to get it to the ground? The way he fought, there was no way in hell he was gonna win. But fuck that. I think Koscheck is overrated. Or maybe it's just I don't like him. He talks too much and doesn't back it up enough, IMO. I was so happy when Thiago was kickin' the shit outta 'em... haha
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Damn... My predictions sucked... Can't believe Vinnie lost. Why didn't he go for any takedowns to keep Bader on his heels?
    test
  6. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

baders wrestling was too good, vinny usually pulls guard rather than going for the take down wrestling style, he still should have tried. i was very disappointed in vinny tonight
    test
  7. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

koz is weird to me, i never liked him but i respect the game he brings.... yoshida taking koz down? hmmm i dunno man , gsp is the only one to tool koz on the mat so far.... koz never FINISHED fights is why i didnt enjoy him particularly, but dude seems like he is hungry to finish and has been going for it lately.......

i had the same problem with not liking other fighters but eventually you see the skill set they got

koz is a pretty solid fighter
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I know Baders wrestling is VERY good but that's beyond the point. You have to keep 'em honest and on their heels. If they don't feel the necessity to have to sprawl, it opens up their striking game a lot more. Hence, even if unsuccessful Vinnie should have shot at least a few times.... Damn... I was disappointed too... His jui-jitsu is so damn good. What a waste....
    test
  9. Ben Official

yeah imo koscheck has the best wrestling in mma. gsp may have developed better grappling but as far as straight wrestling, i can't think of anyone better than koscheck.
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ Better than Lesnar?
    test
  11. Ben Official

test
  12. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Sadly Corey Hill is the only fight I'm interested in on this card.
    test
  13. Ben Official

your just a little bit late
    test
  14. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

I haven't found the motivation to watch it yet, it's downloaded on my pc... I guess I should watch it by now huh? lol
    test
  15. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

what if my boy from mizzou gets into mma and starts wrestling ppl down? ben askren
    test
  16. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

but yeah koz has explosive takedowns, he can blanket while delivering punishment.... his wrestling is pretty impressive, top level shit imo.... sherks aint bad, monsons is good and tyson griffin has good wrestling when he uses it but still i dont think at the level of koz..... lesnars wrestling is pretty good but applied to mma still isnt full yet, i mean randy is much smaller and used his wrestling to fend off brock for a while
    test
  17. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Monson & sherk you'd think would be knocking people out left & right but they don't, they need to work on their stand up heavily.... Babalu is mediocre in his bjj & stand up in my opinion but he's so well rounded it works for him.
    test
  18. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

sherk has good hands imo''he has been pounding ppl with the standup of late man
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ Except when he fought BJ Penn. Got FUCKED up... Penn's jab was too nasty...
    test
  20. Ben Official

bj has the best hands out of any grappler ive ever seen. sherks standup has definitely come a long way
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.