FF week 7

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Synthesis, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

:lux2:

sup fellas'

Lets see, Jooks team beasted last week, thanks to an amazing combined game of Rodgers and Nelson. Q took over the number one spot, partly because of Jook knocking off KDP. Anything can happen gentleman!

ight, NFL predictions: last week i was 7-7 smh

SEA vs SF tonight: MAN tough game here, good defenses. I gotta say SF is gonna stand up at home after getting smashed by them G men. BUT seatle is for real out here man, that secondary is official.

other games:

Buff over Tenn
    Ind over Cleve
    GB smashes STL
    Min over Ari
    NYG over Wsh, tho i hope RG3 and morris score 8 tds each
    NO over TB, close game.. TB at home, eh.. still going NO, vilma playing, emotional
    Dal over Carolina by 84 pts
    Houstan over B more.. injuries
    Oak over J ville
    NE over J-E-T-S
    Pit over Cincy - close game, basically dont see pitt going 2-4..

alrighty, on to fantasy bruvers
    last week predictions 2-2 (i dont predict my game)

Hern vs KDP: WOW hern has a tough bye week, 7 players on bye including BOTH Vick and Ryan, McCoy, decker and Roddy white. Im not sure what he plans to do, as of now he hasnt updated his roster. hes currently projected at 39 pts. DAMN. I just cant even do a prediction based on that, kdp has 3 good players on bye but u wouldnt notice based on his starters. idk this is one sided, sorry hern

winner - kdp

Legion vs MOB: this is one prime example of why i try not to focus on ESPN projections, because The mob is getting a lot of checks that i feel like shouldnt be there. McFadden is seemingly coming on, making me hate i traded him for bush, but.. other than that? johnson hasnt proven enough to me, especially finding that endzone. Eli should light up the redskins tho, i imagine brady will do the same against the jets, i love mike williams right now for Legion, him and ahmad should put up some points. The mob does have fitz and cruz, not a bad combo lol. Legion, how can u still start jermichael? dude is a huge shit brick, hasnt done anything all year to warrant a start. bleh, id bench him until he had at least one good game. this game here is pretty close, maybe the closest of all..i feel like stl will be playing from behind against GB, and jackson may suffer from that, hes also splitting carries. ehh.. im gonna edge it to the mob.

winner - MOB

Weezy vs Zyc: on paper ZYC is heavily favored, byes dont look to be a HUGE issue, weez is missing thomas, im sure zyc will happily sit rivers on bye week lol. Weezy team looks like a bunch of bye week fillins, only they arent :-/ . I wouldnt expect greene to do big numbers like last week, i expect NE to force sanchez to win with the pass, and i expect the Jets to play from behind, which should benifit kerley, maybe they will realize the best weapons they have are hardly used (mcknight and tebow). Sidney rice is meh..your starting a TE/RB dog? Weezy man.. you need a new GM. lol. No hard feelings my homie. Zyc should win by a mile, only issues is Gore against SEA, prolly wont put up a huge outing, welker and jones should have good games, im not sure what Aaron gonna do, he still nursing. Defensively u got good LB's and decent DB's.. this should be lopsided, but, any given sunday my friends

winner = zyc

Q vs JOOK : Game of the week? Well espn seems to think Qs team is levels above jooks, I dont see it that way, however. I rarely read much into projections. Lets see, i like Dez, im regretting that trade lol. Get at me jook ;-) anyway i expect both Rodgers and Fitz to have big games, id give jook the advantage just because fitz likes to throw to the other team a little more than i like from my QB. RB wise i think its pretty close man..Is trent playing? i think that injury may turn out to be a huge factor. The more i look Q has the advantage at RB, arian forte and martin is a good look. especially with martin against that shitty ass NO run D. Far as WR concerned, i think Q also has the advantage, V jacks and Marshall both having good years. Jook has Cobb, who i loved coming out of college but hes not consistant, potentially a big game guy, but Rodgers has too many damn targets. Maybe they will run him more with benson out. Defenses look pretty close to me, you never know with that anyway. This is a close game man..Unless rodgers throws 3 tds to cobb idk man..LOL, i gotta go with Q on this one, but his has potential to be very close

winner - Q

im not gonna do me vs shadow, i thought about it, but i could barely get through making this thread lol. if someone else would like to do a breakdown go head.

good luck fams
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

we skipped a week and went straight to 8!

good breakdowns. last week was a heartbreaker for me. rebounding this week.

go jook!
    test
  3. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

test
  4. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

Tried to edit it to week 7. Can't edit the title I guess. Jook go head and edit that for me dog
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

for next time, just gotta go to "go advanced" and you can do it.

i got you covered
    test
  6. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Lol.. It shows I have absolutely no idea WTF I'm doing. It's cool. Q only won by 10 points when everyone said he was going to smash me last week.

I predict an upset, and Zyc going down.
    test
  7. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

my first year was a learning experience also my friend, no biggie. dont give up tho, try to read up on the espn analyst shit, waiver pick ups etc.. theres always some decent plays based on matchups/injuries every week
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol @ your Dal/Car prediction....i'm hoping for that tho
    test
  9. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

lol im a cowboys fan.. but they def should win
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

What about Q vs. Jook?
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Ooooh shit did I mess up :(

My team is hurting bad with byes so Q should have this in the bag

I'm rooting for you Zyc lol

It's your year man.

Yo this is awesome @ Syn. Great break downs man.

I see that online work got you writing lengthy shit like its nothing lolol
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

good shit.
    test
  13. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

You must be viewing with tapatalk. Click more at the bottom of my post there's more, tapatalk compresses big posts I guess
    test
  14. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

Gore going ham
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Yea, I saw from my comp.

Hey Weez, I know you're new to FF, but come on man. Ray Lewis has a red, bold IR right next to him indicating his status. That means injured reserve, meaning he's out for the season. Otherwise, I wouldn't have dropped him from the beast squad.
    test
  16. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

now i'm regretting my gore trade lol. dude beasted last night! sad they took him out for kendall hunter though. that could've been another 10pts!!!
    test
  17. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

Looked like he got hurt. But yea I was shocked he did that against seatle
    test
  18. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

Damn weez! If you don't understand how things work just ask doggie. I was confused my first year. Pm me if u want
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Anyone you trade does well big guy
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

gore's next opponents:

8 @Ari - - - -
    9 BYE - - - -
    10 StL - - - -
    11 Chi - - - -