FF Week 3 Discussion.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Quriosity, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

San Francisco Gentlemen (1-1) at Team Warrior (1-1)
    Team Quriosity (2-0) at Team Jarrell (1-1)
    Team Unusual (1-1) at Team Life (0-2)
    The Romulus Lynch Mob (2-0) at Noble Beastmode (0-2)
    Team Hernandez (1-0) at BloggingTheBoys KDP (0-1)

Byes: Team Zyclon

if you noticed, i voted on every match before gametime, and of those predictions, i went 5/5 last week. i'm 9/10 overall. half of noble's squad is injured. no way he wins unless he makes some moves on waivers and trades.

some big injuries last week. i'm praying vick stays upright. i doubt romo will play, or play well. sucks for whoever had charles on their roster. and good stash for whoever picked up dexter mccluster. i see him being a huge FF weapon, what with playing both slots. if he takes over the workload of RB and remains a passing threat, you'd be able to play 4 RBs at once. assuming you had four scoring backs, that's an advantage. can't wait to see what dallas does. not only is romo banged up, but so are all of their starting receivers (bryant, austin, collie) and their starting back (jones). and tashard choice is a terrible choice at a feature back.

syn and MP have made some profitable moves over the first two weeks in regards to their rosters. i doubt the consistency of some of their starters, but when they all show up like last week, god damn.

oh, and GL says he's not playing because he missed the live draft. i suggest we recruit another player and have them take over his team. his rosters not all bad.

away/home

ATL v. TB
    NE v. BUF
    SF v. CIN
    MIA v. CLE
    DEN v. TEN
    DET v. MIN
    HOU v. NO
    NYG v. PHI
    JAC v. CAR
    NYJ v. OAK
    BAL v. STL
    KC v. SD
    GB v. CHI
    ARI v. SEA
    PIT v. IND (SNF)
    WSH v. DAL (MNF)

ATL v. TB, Julio Jones scores a TD. Blount fumbles, rushes for near 70 yards. NE v. BUF, Fitzpatrick leads his team to victory, with Fred Jackson rushing for another 100+ yards and Nelson having a big day. SF v. CIN, A. J. Green scores 2 TDs. Andy Dalton wins big. MIA v. CLE, Daniel Thomas has a big game, rushing for over 100+ yards and solidifying his starting spot. Westbrook takes Bush’s touches. DEN v. TEN, Decker scores again, but DEN still loses to a perfect Hasselbeck. DET v. MIN, Best finally shows up on the ground, rushing for 100+ yards as Detroit coasts to victory. Peterson rushes for 100+ yards as well, but no scores. HOU v. NO, Tate goes ham, while Foster rests his hammy. 120+ yards on the ground and a win. NYG v. PHI, Vick plays, and plays well while protecting his home. Eli throws 2 INTs. JAC v. CAR, Cam throws for another 400+ yards, but this time he gets the W. NYJ v. OAK, Sanchez fails to connect, while DMC leads his team to victory. BAL v. STL, Baltimore rebounds after a tough loss to TEN. Rice scores both on the ground and in the air. KC v. SD, The Chiefs are dominated yet again. Dexter gets more yards on the ground than Jones and plays more snaps in the second half. GB v. CHI, Chicago looks bad, as Cutler throws 2 picks. ARI v. SEA, Wells rushes for near 80 yards, while Kolb has a big day through the air. PIT v. IND (SNF), Pittsburgh dominates. Addai goes down. WSH v. DAL (MNF), Holley plays better than Ogletree, but Grossman beats a banged up Romo. Helu gets more yards than Hightower.
    test
  2. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

GL is a chump...I missed the live draft too...I just wanted to make sure I had Brady and AP...and with the exception of Wallace and BJE I did research for everyone I waivered.sad excuse.

JooK lemme have his team. I wont trade anyone
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Q this is excellent!

MP, I am not sure what we are going to do with the team yet but am open for suggestions if we can all agree on one.

As of now the team will sit.
    test
  4. Master Peace

I feel you bro. I feel like everyone except Q was bout blowing his team up and goong fishing. Or we can let is sit for a couple more weeks and let the lowest to the top pick. Or lottery
    test
  5. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

I missed the draft too, and only currently have like 2 players I drafted. Fuck GL team manage urs EVERYONE
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i like my waiver additions. wish i had room to stash players like v. davis and urlacher. but fuck it. urlacher doesn't average enough tackles to earn a spot on my roster. he went ham week 1, but really how often does urlacher score a TD? never. nor does he hardly get more than 5 TT per game. and v. davis, blah.

i think MP downgraded his defense with players like wilfork and raji. i'm mad KDP got fred davis. i picked him up last week in all of my other leagues, but was too afraid to drop vernon here. bad call. damn at zyc getting webb, i wanted him. good production. surprised i fell on daniel thomas again. guess he was overlooked in waivers. i assume nobody targeted him because he didn't show up on any of ESPN's week 3 pick up lists. i hope that's not the case, but if so, it's because he's already owned in 90%+ of leagues. have no clue why syn locked up thomas jones. surprised warrior didn't grab another RB.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i think we all missed the draft.

i only have 6 drafted players left on my roster.
    test
  8. Master Peace

Im feelin Wilfork and Raji. They put up decent enough numbers to help me. If they can both put up 8 pointa a piece they serve their purpose.
    test
  9. Master Peace

Thomas Jones will get some looks...but I think compared to Dexter he wont get as much tic as people think. I think Dexter is the better back
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

good luck. raji's averaging like 3 TT per game. wilfork, 1.5 TT. i don't like those odds.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

agreed.
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i can't believe keller was on waivers. when i saw that this morning, i was like shit...can't believe nobody had him.

webb and bowman were definitely big additions for my defense and i'm glad i got both of them. if i can add 1 good running back, i think i'll have a solid team.
    test
  13. Master Peace

Warrior......you aint like that trade proposal bro? I thought it was a good and fair trade
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yea, i like keller. i haven't had a TE the first two weeks, so any production is welcomed. couldn't believe he was their either.
    test
  15. Master Peace

Changed my mind on Wilfork
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yea, i think there are better options out there.
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

agreed. my TE's haven't been showing up.

with the CHI vs. GB game coming up though, i'm thinkin finley is gonna explode.

shit...as i was typing this i realized i have a bye week. so many good matchups, and i don't get to do shit.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yea, that bye week shit sucks.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

WDIS, d. thomas or d. nelson?
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

that's a hard question. pats have a horrible pass defense, but their front line is great and will pressure fitz all damn day. plus, with buffalo being a huge rival, it may be rough goings for them. then again, it's home field advantage...that probably won't matter, but i'm sure they'll be playing from behind for most, if not the entire game, and will look to air it out.

thomas....cleveland has a decent run defense, and miami is so fuckin questionable that you're gambling any time you choose a RB from them. today it's thomas, tomorrow it's bush. next 5 weeks it's bush, next 6 weeks it's thomas. never know.

i'd honestly suggest greene or LT against that weak OAK run defense.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.