FF Week 1 Discussion.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Quriosity, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

PREDICTIONS

San Francisco Gentlemen (0-0) v. Team Life (0-0)
    Team Jarrell (0-0) v. Team Unusual (0-0)
    Team Warrior (0-0) v. Team Quriosity (0-0)
    The Romulus Lynch Mob (0-0) v. Team Zyclon (0-0)
    Noble Beastmode (0-0)* v. Team Hernandez (0-0)

*If Manning/Foster play.

that's how i see it, with the biggest toss up actually being team jarrell v. team unusual. i'd take my matchup as the second biggest toss up as it stands, but the next few days moving closer to kick off should add some clarity to all rosters.

how do you see it?

any last minute trades?

have you edited your trading block?

who's on your watch list?

where's got life??
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

life is gonna beat jook.

i'm a singing telegram.

trading block hasn't changed.

got life needs to give up the team and let me grab 2 players.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

of course you would pick yourself over me
    test
  4. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

Idk I may switch around my starting line up.. Im more interested in how my defense does. I almost grabbed grosman yesterday lol
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Of course.
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol i hate the first week...it's impossible to really gauge how people will do. It's like a preseason game really lol
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i really don't see life winning. hillis will underperform. stewart, blah. hicks OR manningham will perform. and beason won't even play. rivers and rice should have a good game. forte will be fine. mathews should impress. harvin and marshall are toss ups. i think harvin will do fine with mcnabb early in the season and marshall has talent, though i'm not buying it. jook's real edge comes in his defense. if keller performs well OR if jook upgrades at the TE position, he should win hands down.

that's how i see it.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i actually hate Life's WR's
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol @ Garrad being cut
    test
  10. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

I actually fucks wit Manny and Nicks
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

manny and nicks are fine. i'm more concerned about eli, and the fact that both will most likely not have great FF performances each week. i'd rather have one or the other, with another top WR from another team to rely on.

and i agree with warrior, life's receivers are blah outside of that duo.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol. gabbert will be starting soon enough, and he'll be special next year.
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

^^i agree...Garrad is a solid back up tho...perhaps in Seattle or starter in SF
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

can't believe they cut him like that. lol. he went from starting to cut. no bench, just cut. risky move for the jaguars.
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

They cut him over money (approx 8 mil), they did the same to Leftwich back in 07. Shady ass GM man.
    test
  16. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

Yea they grimmey lol
    test
  17. J o o k

Predictions will be edited in here:

Me vs. Got Life

Got Life? has one of the best autodraft teams I've ever seen lol. Nigguh scored Hillis and Johnson! Plus he has explosive ass Hakeem Nicks who is a monster.

I like Got Lifes team and I think his projected score has him favorite'd by about 18 points. However, they have Mathews (anyone who has been watching preseason ball knows this) grossly under projected as well as Dustin Keller.

Given that I think it will be a close one and I honestly think it will fall on how well Eli Manning does. I am thinking about starting Manning just to counter all of his receivers points against him.

But then I'd be an asshole :funny:

------------------

Unusual vs Jarrell

Here is another one that is going to be extremely close. I actually HATE Jarrell's Quarterback, but then I have to fucking love him because he's the one feeding my receiver Percy the Playmaker Harvin :funny:. Frank Gore is a fucking tank and Beanie Wells fuckin' stank. Solid receiving core with Andre Johnson being the high producer and a solid defense.

Unusual's team has one of the leagues best QB's hands down, Michael the burner Turner and UNFORTUNATELY, Grant as it's weak link. WR core is ehhhhh, I like Wayne but that's about it. The upside to the receiving core is fuckin' Antonio the best Gates at Tight End!! With my QB feeding him, he'll be well fed :funny:.

I like Unusuals QB and TE better, No pref on the RB's and Jarrell's receivers better.

I have to give the edge to Unusual by 2 points (I know, what a fuckin' toss up).

--------------------------------

Team Warrior Vs Team Quriosity

Q is favorited by a heavy 20 points. Of course I love Q's QB, he can easily put up 30 points a game. I said EASILY. I like McFadden too, but I am not sold on Greene. I think Greene will have a few big games but overall he is more of a bye-week back. I absolutely LOVE AJ Green. He's a big receiver and I use to jerk off watching him in college. It will be interesting to see how he does, but a BOLD move by starting him lol. I like that. Then you have Larry Fitz AND Desean Jackson (how the fuck did that happen :funny:) accompanied by Vernon Davis. Very nice receiving core imho. Decent defense as well.

Warriors team is solid! I like Matt Ryan too! I wouldn't be surprised (though don't know how probable it is) if Ryan outscored Vick passing wise. Charles, Blount and Jacobs?? Probably one of the best RB groups in the league easily. Garbage WR's. Braylon's a good receiver but his career will die in SF (which is too bad) due to their QB situation. Calvin is ok. Not sold due to the QB situation there as well. Warriors weakness is def his WR's especially with old Tony at TE :funny:.

I have Q winning this, though if Warrior can pick up some solid WR's it will be a good game, until then, Q is 1-0,

-------------------------------

Master Peace Vs Zyc

Holy shit, Tom Brady Vs Drew Brees??? That's going to be a shoot out though I am going to favorite Tom Brady in this one. MP's two starting RB's look great with BGE and AP however he has Fred Jackson stinking up his flex. I don't like his WR's at all. Wallace is ok but he has his drouts. I do like Berrian at tight end becuase McNabb LOVES the tight end. The defense looks solid as well.

Zyc's RB's are ok in theory but I am going to explain why they will tank. MJD (my childhood friend and teammate who I love dearly) will have everyone and their mothers stacked in the box because their QB is unproven. Ingram is going to be another Bush. I actually think (again personal opinion), Bush was better coming out of college than Ingram. Either way Ingram is in a "spread the ball" offense, which means he will never be a premier RB1. I really like Zyc's receivers. I <3 BOWE plus I like Finley at TE.

Overall Zyc has this in the bag kiddies.

--------------------------

Noble vs Rico

DAMN, Rico is favorited by 23 points!! Noble has Peyton Manning who is hurt right now (hopefully he freaking changes him out). As a back up he has Ryan Fitz lol. I've never been a fan of him tbph. Nobles's backs are solid but I believe Cedric Benson is doing a jail sentence or just got out??? They have him starting in Cincy?? Either way AF is DOPE and S. Jackson is solid at times. I like Noble's WR's and TE, Mike Williams from TB is a beast and Lloyd is as well accompanied by a good TE in Mercedes Lews. I like Nobles's defense with greenway and lofton leading the pack too!

Rico's QB obvious has the edge this week with Peyton out, but Flacco is not great. I really like McCoy, he's one of my fav's! Deangelo is hit and miss and so is Moreno. WR's are just OK and your TE is going to be the best in the league when Peyton gets back but until then :funny:. Solid defense as well broham.

Hmmmm I am liking Rico's team better but I don't see it being a 23 point game in favor of Rico UNLESS Noble doesn't switch out his QB (if Peyton stays hurt). He also needs to check that Benson situation.
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you're so nice to me jook.
    test
  19. J o o k

Of course KDP has a bye week.

Lol sorry bro, but we had an odd number.
    test
  20. J o o k

Lol, love you too Zyc!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.