Few Things

Discussion in 'Site Help & Feedback' started by MindTaker, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

1. Favicon is still broken tbh.

2. Why isn't the Calendar isn't used for battle events, Album/mixtape releases and stuff like that?

3. Rep is kind of boned. Everybody is all maxed out. There were a few ideas about resetting rep and making the total possible points to have much larger as well as reducing the amount that's given. So maybe you could have like, 500k total rep and the most you can receive at a time would be like 5 of 10. Is that feasible?

4. Any chance I could get a name change to Mindless? I only used MindTaker because of the character requirements tbh. Just a shot in the dark.

5. What are the requirements for a link exchange here?

6. Are you getting annoyed with me yet?
    test
  2. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

I never got a response about the favicon ... the question sits there..waiting. :afro:

the calender - I cant remember the calender ever being used for anything - sounds a good idea, although we do now have the 'upcoming events forum' thats enough surely?

the rep thing... meh is there a hack for that?

I'll link Jeff to this thread to discuss the link exchange -that would be his decision

nah no annoyance ... you have some valid points ideas :)
    test
  3. L u c y

oh yeah the name change.... its not usually done, admin hate doing them, as I'm sure you know "you do it for one" etc etc
    test
  4. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

It works on the front page but doesn't display in the forums tbh

There may be a hack for the rep thing but the hack that's being used now is probably sufficient. I imagine there's probably a bit of code somewhere in it that defines the max rep amount as a variable. Theoretically adjusting the max would be as simple as opening the PHP file with a text editor and adjusting the numerical value next to it.

thank you

Hehe, it will. I'm a Jew so I like to kvetch a lot.

Actually it's pretty easy on LetsBeef. I can search for the user in the control panel and it'll take me directly to the page to edit their account. Then it's as simple as clicking save.
    test
  5. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Also, what is dun dun dun?
    test
  6. L u c y

nah we CAN change names .... Jeff prefers not to

"dun dun dun" (lol I asked the same a month ago) its a forum for old school members - to post you have to have signed up when the ark was built.
    test
  7. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Is there an official channel to get at Jeff? LB is doing some new stuff and I was curious about linksharing/adspace here.
    test
  8. L u c y

you are probably best trying him via pm (El Hefe).... if you prefer Email I'll drop you a pm-lemme know

I hadnt forgotten or not mentioned your stuff btw. Jeff's been away.
    test
  9. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

That's cool. I'm not impatient or anything. Trying to be just annoying enough to get noticed tbh :D
    test
  10. L u c y

I hear you!
    lolz at you getting stuck with me. poor guy.
    test
  11. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

At least you're giving the stuff I'm bringing up consideration. I can't really ask for too much more than that.
    test
  12. El Hefe

El Hefe New Member

1. Let me get the Favicon fixed. When they moved to the new serer, it was not added back on.

2. Let me try turning it back on just for the Red and Yellow names...

3. I will reset rep this week and lower the limits.

4. If I do it for you, we have to for 303482383028202 people. I hope soon it will be an option on the VB that allows Name Changes @ a small fee.

5. Not at all... Lucy just now sent me the link!
    test
  13. L u c y

lmaoooo confusion rulez!

the one question I couldnt/hadnt answered Jeff missed too :funny: - my fault I guess I linked the first post and thats what has been responded to.

well damn.
    test
  14. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Can I get some information about a link exchange or your ad space requirements to take to my boss on LetsBeef? :D
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.