Females why y'all act so naive when it comes to having "GUY" friends

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by 7thHorseMen, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CherryPie854

CherryPie854 Hood Rich Bitch

I have had a couple of male friends that were like my best friends and nothing ever happened, but they were true gems, cuz most of the guys that wanna be my friend just wanna fuck. Its hard to find one that ain't on that.
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

man please.....
    test
  3. urban_tactics

and u say i'm racist.....

funny thing is...u a boarder jumper wishin u was white.....
    test
  4. XxPuReInnOcEncexX

XxPuReInnOcEncexX New Member

I got mixed feelings on this.... like im not going to lie;; i definitely lead my guy friends on.. i just think it's fun as terrible as that sounds. And well its true,, my man always hates me talkin to my 'guy friends' cause he said he knows that sex is all they want, but then i turn it around and im like oh so you're just tryna bang your 'girl friends'. so idk boys will be boys. I think one time or another that will cross each of your minds.
    test
  5. Mommy Gunz

Mommy Gunz New Member

LMAO @ freaks in disguise.

Thuggy Fresh needs to get laid.

I can't speak for all females, but I do think it's true that dude's really wanna hit when they got female friends. Think about it, you're gettin' some with no strings attached. Me? I'm afraid of commitment. This doesn't mean I'ma do every guy I see. And it does not neccesarily mean I'ma hoe. It just means, I'll end the relationship when I think things are getting too serious. Guys don't know any better when their hormones are raging... That's basically almost all there life. LMFAO.
    test
  6. WordStylez

WordStylez New Member

The only thing this thread has proved to me is that ThuggyFresh is absolutely retarded.
    test
  7. urban_tactics

so basically u go around breakin niggaz hearts?

karma is gonna get you....watch
    test
  8. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

test
  9. razor_bladez

razor_bladez Has Muertos

you my friend, are a homo....as a guy the first thing you think about when meeting a girl is : Is she hot, would i fuck her, nice ass, nice tits...etc. Occasionaly you may find one that is cool to hang with too, but you wouldn't have stuck around long enough to find out if you weren't attracted to her in the first place. Unless ofcourse you are a fagel...which you apparantly are.
    test
  10. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

its so stupid how guys have to front eachother off with that gay shit when one doesn't wear his dick on his forehead like the rest of you numbskulls... get a grip.
    test
  11. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

ladies... if you never take another peice of advice from this forum...

TAKE THIS INFO TO HEART..[creed]

test
  12. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Homie, you just CALLED ME A BORDER JUMPER. lol
    test
  13. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

I'm tryin to think of any female friends/aquaintances that I have that I kno for sure aint interested in me romantically....and I can't think of any

these same female friends would more than likely try to get a lil closer to me if I were to break up with my girl or somethin....

I think women can be friends with men and not wanna fuck em

but men on the other hand......they wanna smash 9 times outta 10
    test
  14. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Ohh snap, a classic thread revisited!!
    test
  15. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

LOL This one just popped outta nowhere .... I wonder if any guys have female friends now.

That they're not trying to bone, that is. LOL
    test
  16. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I still stand by all of my previous statements.
    test
  17. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

This is the best thread I've read in a while, I'll address it later when I know how the fuck I feel about all of this.
    test
  18. LaDy

LaDy *Divalicous*

I am a female and I can honestly say that a majority of all the guys that wanted to be my "friend" (past/present) really wanted to be MORE than "friends". The oppurtunity "always" presents itself where they come out with their REAL motive.

Once I tell them that I don't feel the same, my so called "friends" are nowhere to be found. I don't care how I try to slice this issue, but the reality is... is that all of my guys friends don't want a platonic friendship, it doesnot matter if we grew up from knee high to tree high. When it comes to men and women there is no such thing as a "sole" platonic relationsship that lacks any emotional connection of desire. I just had a male friend, who, " so I thought" just wanted to be "friends" tell me over the phone that he wanted to be more, and I must say, I was blown away. The thing is, I don't want him the way he wants me. So much for being just friends. [dunno]
    test
  19. Amel Prodjuser

Amel Prodjuser Stuntin' Like My Granny!

diggin your speech ma..
    test
  20. Amel Prodjuser

Amel Prodjuser Stuntin' Like My Granny!

I'm tellin you, there is no way you can be in a friendship like that...the man will always start creating feelings, which eventually will destroy the "friendship"...

been thru it...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.