Females why y'all act so naive when it comes to having "GUY" friends

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by 7thHorseMen, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

^how in the hell is ur rep level so fuckin high

hook me up........
    test
  2. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

hahaha oh shit... you said exactly what i would have said.... let them know
    man let'em know
    test
  3. General Concrete

General Concrete the infamous

you'll grow up and one day you'll realize there's women that are worth it

friendship is something great
    test
  4. PATHAN2

PATHAN2 New Member

well done u fucking wanker
    test
  5. Young Marc

Young Marc AKA Jae Skrilla

test
  6. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

man I fuck bitches older than u coz

when u grow some nutz u will understand as men, we have needs and if a bitch just want to be friends

their no point in it , inless she breaking bread, and that mean , buying me clothes , shoes , taking me out to eat, smoking weed with me

if not I'm not wasting my time on some dumb ass bitch , because I can tell u this she will never find nobody like me

a good dude with goals and trying to do somethng with his life

I dunno about u guys but I know what I'm worth and I aint getting played by no dumb ass bitch

I hate wasting my time, when I could be doing something productive with my time

instead of talking to them Female friends u have, u should put that time into a chick that like u and u will be closer to finding mrs. right then talking to bitches t hat just want to be on the bullshit JUST FRIENDS

I know what I'm worth and its more than some bullshit convo on the phone
    test
  7. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

I'm glad ThuggyFresh could school me on how to treat a bitch.

*sigh* They just don't teach it like they used to ....
    test
  8. ghostman1000x

ghostman1000x New Member

I think women are being smart. Most of those guy friend ends up being in a boyfriend position but with out the benefits.Usually the guy is ugly and does anything for the lady,the lady appreciates it so labels him a friend because she does not find him sexualy attractive.Before u know it the ugly guy is helping pay her bills, installing stuff at her house and buying gifts for her all in hopes that one day she will leave the good looking non supportive guy thats she sees only when he/she wants sex and then go to him.So in all, these women are peicing together a perfect man while only having to commit to the one that will get your girl friends jealous of her.
    test
  9. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I second that shiot!!

Anyway, i'll put it like this! I see both angles of this story. i can't sit here and say the guy friends you have don't want to f**k you. They probably do deep in their mind. I mean, it's human nature. I have more male friends than female friends and at any given time I will be rolling with the fellas. They have no choice but to be attracted to you. Yo'll get an ass smack here and extra cuddly hug there..I mean these guys are men. They might want to just violate the friendship by having sex but lord knows they are thinking "Why haven't I smashed that yet?"

My best friend is a dude and the ONLY reason we probably haven't smashed is because he lives in Akron and I'm in Cleveland and the sexual tension IS there! It's hard to say. you don't want to put yourself in a situation where something will happen. We need to stop bullshiotting on this. Now, some of my male friends I wouldn't want to smash...but quite a few are just fine as FU*K!!!! But then again, I have seen girl start doing the circle. Especially if you roll with a crew. A girl will like one dude ...F**K him...then she'll start liking another dude in the circle...F**K him too...it's just not cool.

So I choose to look outside the circuit for my cutting interests. But best believe them male friends at some point in time want you..BUCK ASS NAKED with strappy sandlas making it clap. Regardless if they genuinely like you. they may be honorable in intention...but a hard on's logic only revolves around arousal. And shoot...anything can happen if you don't be careful!
    test
  10. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

Hahaha....
    test
  11. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

You pose some very interesting questions. I would like to see how Ignorant responds.
    test
  12. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

me too ;-)
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm coming, I'm coming... I just been working a lot lately and watching sports... October is THE month for sports fanatics.
    test
  14. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i dont see how u can actually be friends wit a chick....seriously dawg....erry chick that i've spoke to either wanted to holla...or was somebody's mother and was just old as hell

i cant possibly be friends wit a chick MY age and there not be some sort of hidden intentions between the 2

chick i'm wit now...we was friends for a couple years....ONLY because i was wit another chick....but her initial reason for talkin to me was cuz she was interested in me romantically.....she couldnt have me at the time...so we were friends i guess....but soon as i dropped ole girl, that quickly changed...almost instantly

which is my point...i dont see how u can actually be friends wit a chick and have completely platonic thoughts about them....unless they are just butt ass ugly...or old.........and even then they might have intentions for u....
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Been there, done that... my whole intention was to be the "spare tire"... I was still sexually attracted to her and was ready and willing at any moment. I wanted to be serious with her, though... so I waited out a few boyfriends, but still never got anywhere... I was pitiful then.

Only as "fuck friends."

No... once the relationship w/ the friend or family member ends, then the association ends... I may ask my friend or family member for the okay to bone, but I wouldn't pursue a friendship or a relationship with her... unless, I really, really loved her and considered her THE ONE.

I've been there, too... and she was more attracted to me than I was to her, so I didn't have a problem being friends with her... but nevertheless, we ended up bonin' anyway... I mean, she kept flirting with me

No..
    test
  16. amille

amille New Member

most of my friends are guys....and i keep it as that just friends

i know they wanna fuck...they tell me all the time....but once you fuck someone that you consider a friend shit just changes...so i keep it strictly as friends

it gets annoying tho....but i just laugh it off

one of them i wanna fuck bad tho..but for some reason i just can't i see him as my brother ..and that would be too wierd ..we been friends for 7 yrs .. but if anything happened between us ...and then it goes bad somewhere...i would miss him like crazy and we've had this discussion many times.....

we all just chill..smoke...watch sports...and kick it ..strictly on that level only

some of their girlfriends don't like me tho...but it's nothing
    test
  17. Just Rich

Just Rich And You Are?

holy shit this dude couldn't be ANYMORE RIGHT......

my now ex girlfriend told me she was "GOOD FRIENDS" with her ex...and wen they went out they acted like friends there wasn;t anythin there...well she went and fucked him on saturday/sunday even tho the very same day(before she went n did that) we got together and she told me she loved me etc etc n we were possibly gettin back 2gether...fucked up
    test
  18. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

forget him...u can kick it wit urb ;)
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

When both people are heterosexual, it sure as hell does... and that can hinder a true friendship.

Damn, I hate these double-negative questions, because I have to re-read them multiple times to really understand. Fuck it, I'll just flip it...

"can you have an opposite-sex friend that you are sexually attracted to?"

Nope... I'd be looking for every opportunity to bone.

We are just talking about sex here, right?

Even if we aren't compatible or in other relationships... if there is a sexual attraction, then there is temptation... and having a platonic relationship further exacerbates that temptation.

Yes, and all Thuggy is saying is that most men are on a constant prowl for ass... whenever we become friends with a woman, it's usually either by accident, because our game got fucked up along the way or she's a long-time companion who we aren't attracted to... or at least, hadn't figured out that we're attracted to her yet... because some of our old sensibilities haven't been checked or re-examined.

If we aren't acting on the attraction, it pretty much makes us sexually frustrated.
    test
  20. amille

amille New Member

no doubt
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.