Females why y'all act so naive when it comes to having "GUY" friends

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by 7thHorseMen, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I always find it funny when females say I just got guy friends but thats all , we just friends nothing more

yeah maybe 2 you , u guys are just friends , but at the end of the day

that same "GUY" friend is trying to jump your bones, and thats real talk

no matter how convincing of arole he plays as just "WANTING TO BE FRIENDS"

the cat is trying to bang some shit, inless he is GAY

but to all the females that have guy friends , remember they trying to FUCK U

dont think otherwise, and dont let them tell u anything different

females and guys cant never JUST be FRIENDS , unless they got something in commend bond and it better be a strong ass bond, and if the bond is that strong more than likely u will be more than friends, and all the years and whatever time that dude waited have paid off

thats all, I will drop more knowledge on you chicken heads a later day

class dismiss
    test
  2. Maybe they aren't being naieve when they think they can actually have guys as friends and nothing more. It's not a new phenomenon. Speaking as a guy I gotta say you're wrong when saying that all guys want from a girl is to get with her or wait in line to 'jump her bones' as you put It . It simply isn't so. I look to women for friendship and companionship and I try not to get drawn into the superficiality of seeing a woman just for her sex. That to me is shallow and something which I certainly wouldn't want a woman to want from me only. To be that is to be sleezy.

I have learnt that there are many more deeper dimensions to relationships than sex, and not all guys get into relationships with women with the idea of being her partner or with the alterior motive of wanting to sleep with her.
    test
  3. DipItLowMami

DipItLowMami Dipitlow pick it up slow

THANK U FOR DROPPIN KNOWLEDGE TO HIM.
    And yes,most of my friends are guys and the majority aren't tryna jump my bones,most are generally my friends and i'm generally tryna be their friends too.why does it have to be a motive to be my friend?
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Its possible... I have guy friends I have no intentions of ever getting with... somewhere along the line we decided not to date and to just be friends... like any ther friends, I just enjoy their company... plus, they give me the best advise when it comes to dealing with men.

Besides, most of them have girlfriends... and we respect eachothers' boundaries. However, I acknowledge that we're adults and, given the right circumstancs, shit could happen... so I'm not saying it could never be a possibility... I'm just saying we're mature enough not to act on anything.
    test
  5. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Ladies just dont get ya PMS when we say we got lady friends. - naaaaaahzzzzzaaaaameancheaaaa hurrrd?
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Ahh, so true. ;o)

I have guy friends. Although I'm married. I know they aren't tryin to "jump my bones". Even if they were, they aren't getting very far. But I've known them for almost my whole life. It's a friendship. Nothing more. We hang out do stuff. Not a big deal. It's not always this way. Most cases maybe. But not always.
    test
  7. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

well thats the softest shit I ever heard coming from a man

u one of them "GOOD GUYS" that female WALK ALL OVER

I'm telling u ,that MR. Nice guy shit aint gonna get u the drawz dog

so thats why u aint trying to hit nothing when u meet a chick , u to busy taking her out to buy her some shoes

mr caption save a ho

U the type of guy , boyfriends dont even find as a threat cuz u a square sipping on tea and eatting muffin my n1gga , talking about get the bobby when u get robbed

get youre soft ass out my thread
    test
  8. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I'm pretty sure that your over weight and THATS why men JUST want to be FRIENDS with you

because you buy them shit

sorry , if I hurt your feelings , men can be assholes sometimes
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lol@ these chicks thinkin they aint tryin to fuck......

look......dudes dont connect emotionally LIKE THAT.....we dont have a "need" for that friendly bond...especially with women......ya'll serve us only 2 purposes....either u birth us...or u birth FOR us...theres no real FRIENDSHIP....trust me...i dont have female friends...because they always tryin to get me to fuck em...and if i'm tryin to fuck them, then it would never be no friend shit in the first place...feel me?

female friends = pussy on layaway

lay low til they weak and jump on it.........

*izzo*
    test
  10. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

nah. fuck all that having "guy" friends bullshit. here's a motherfuckin' test, ladies.

invite one of your "guy" friends over, and walk in front of him in a robe with nothing underneath. drop the robe, jump on top of him, and say, "do whatever you want to me" and see how long you guys are just "friends".

that "guy" friends bullshit is the worst shit i've ever heard. unless you ugly, every guy friend you have wants to beat.

he may not say so, but that's just human nature. men (well, most men) are attracted to attractive women. now, if you have no endearing physical qualities, then that's a different story. but if you do - pfffft.
    test
  11. Go'diloX

Go'diloX "CEO of tha SOUF"

This has ta be the funniest shit I eva heard....first I jus wanna say.....how old are you guys?....probably unda' 25,...so you are in yo' sexual prime at this age...basically meaning you'll fuck anything with a hole....so your mind can't see past sex....friendship is a word unknown to you.....a woman reaches her prime in her late 30's early 40's, which mean, by tha time we reach our sexual prime, you've ran out of yours.....and we in tha meantime are looking for men that can outlast us....while most men in their late 40's are struggling to get and stay hard......
    they life soon become dickless......so right now, yea, you don't know what friendship with a woman is....but believe me.....when yo'ass can't stay hard no more, and she tired of yo' ass eatin her out.....you go wish somebody will be yo' friend....

and as Thuggy Fresh said to us, "Class dismiss"
    and I say to ya'll......"Ass Dismiss"
    test
  12. urban_tactics

^mami please...

30 is not ya'll prime...granted my girl is 29...she be goin to sleep early as fuck, acting like she old and shit...lmao...PLEASE

"baby, i think i'ma go to bed, i'm gettin old"

thats all urb hears nowadays...lol@ prime...

theres plenty of 40 and 50 year old men out there still blowin out backs....its a myth that old folks dont have sex

nah, its not the old folks not havin sex...its the married folks with kids that aint havin sex...feel me?

i'm 23, but age is determined by experiences...not a number....

and i dont replace the word"mistakes" with "experiences" like most ppl (especially women) do...
    test
  13. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

1st of all..check your tone before coming in here...it's not necessary to pull the holier than thou front here. If you want to make a point.. make it..name calling and acting on some "I'm better than ya'll" complex isn't necessary.

That goes for anybody and everybody who wanna start drama.

Discuss this..but do it in an adult way...don't sit here and call each other names or make stupid stereotypes that you think apply to every person you have come across.

I think there can be situations where guys/gals can be friends and that's cool. It's not this foreign concept but at the same time..I have realized that a lot of dudes I come across can't deal with the friends thing. Oh yeah..sure they can if you add "with benefits" behind the friend title.

Maybe its the fact that I'm still "young" and a lot of dudes my age are still in that mindstate of "fuck fuck fuck" but even older men still have that mentality. It is really an individual thing rather or not a person can handle being just friends or not and from my experience a lot of people can't. I still prefer females as friends over guys any day b/c they don't come with the unnecessary drama but you can still experience an intimate friendship with them.

Urban..shut up lol... once you get married and have kids does not mean the sex ends lol
    test
  14. urban_tactics

lmao....

that aint what i been told....

i GUESS i'll see one day.....

but not no time soon.
    test
  15. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

lala - if that was directed at me - i apologize.

it's just that...this "guy" friends thing is...pretty much, nonexistant, meaning, there are always going to be some feelings between mutual friends unless y'all married or something. but, as teenagers, the "guy" friends thing is just...not normal. maybe girls think they have guy friends, but most of the guy friends girls have just want to beat.
    test
  16. First of all potna, You assume that if a guy doesn't try and sleep with all his female friends, well every female for that matter, he is a walkover. Not true.
    I am opinionated, hold my ground and am my own man. I just try not to let sex alone define who I am.

Secondly, A man isn't soft for wanting more from a relationship than seeing a woman as a sex object. The only guys who say that are players who have been hurt too many times by women so they just see relationships as nothing serious and a cheap thrill. You're the kind of guy who wouldn't take his girl out to buy her some shoes because he would think that it mean't he was being walked over or it would mean he was being too nice to her. That's pretty insecure in my opinion.
    test
  17. Men do have a need for that kind of bond, but those who let sex alone cloud everything else do not see the value of it.

If you can't have female friends without wanting to sex them then you need to exercise some self control. I mean not having ANY female friends because of this is ridiculous.
    test
  18. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Agreed lol

I've been married 6yrs, 2 kids. Still have sex almost daily.....that shit don't end. Not unless you end it. C'mon now.

The only thing that ends is the sex marathon's...lmao....You just can't fuck for hour's in the middle of the day when you have kids (unless their at school :wink: ).
    test
  19. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

na i got girl friends i aint even trying to hit. cuz if u talk to a female, and she says lets just be friends. the moment u get with her, u gonna have a pure headache. so if they dont wanna go with you the first time around, put her on the friend list. plus i got a couple cool ass girls i just be smoking/drinking with from the block.

plus i got a girl so im not even trying to think anything like that
    test
  20. DipItLowMami

DipItLowMami Dipitlow pick it up slow

Your comments don't bother me-since u don't know me and never seen me in person,your comment is not important,thank u
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.