Females who are atheletic/workout>Regular Females.

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Griever., Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

And I don't need proof...Go look in the fucking mirror...Like I said--You know what you are.

Posting under 9 different names on rapmusic won't change that, because you're one boy in real-life, bitch. Fall back.
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

most of those girls look goodd but i dont want my girl to have a 6 pack lol
    test
  3. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

"I've fucked models and strippers" - Wigger Walter

Which one gave your ass herpes? [funny]
    test
  4. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

Hahahaha....Dammmmn homie.
    test
  5. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

^Wishful thinking on your part, pussy [funny]...Fat ass. You'd be happy if a gay nigga fucked you...Atleast someone would've shown your ass some affection [funny]
    test
  6. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

Yep [funny]...Go look in the mirror, son.

Get your shit together...Your face, body...Life. Tighten up, homeboy. [funny]
    test
  7. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

^Trying you? Looooooooooool...Dog, this is the internet. Log off.

Drop and give me 50, lil nigga. [funny]
    test
  8. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

Wait, naw..Drop and give me 50, Fat ho. You're not black, bitch...If you were, you'd look better [funny]
    test
  9. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

[funny] Then I guess you're riding mine, huh? Idiot...Your fat ass came in here and got your internet reputaton (The only one you have) ruined...Don't kill yourself tonight, k?

And I've taken a beating? What the fuck are you talking about, son? This is the internet, fucka...I do this for entertainment, because unlike you, I do shit with my life.

Log Off!
    test
  10. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

^Lame...You exposed yourself when you posted your pictures, boy...And defending myself? Who's in this bitch posting back to back, to back and not waiting for me to say anything [funny] Motherfucker I made this thread...You're just riding my dick [funny]

Everybody know's you wack, son...You know it! I don't need to defend shit...You're you, and that's offensive [funny]
    test
  11. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

^Again, why would I care about being defended on the internet? Why are you obsessed with this whole internet thing, son? Looooool...Log off. I'm done with your wack ass.

Oh, and I'm in my early 20's...When did that become old, fatso? 18, huh...That ain't good...By time you're 20, you'll be reeelllly out of fuckin' shape [funny]
    test
  12. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

gooodniiighhht walllter! [funny]
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ lol if u pull all them girls why your fat ass trying to mack it with hoes on here even after they say you look retarted?

remember when ur ugly ass posted ur pic and everyone stated the obvious, then u went into depressional hiding fo a bout a week, took the picture down, and came back with a new name to once again try n rebuild ur self from the ground up

post ur pic and fine me ONE girl who dont think ur fat and ugly and ill never clown on u again lmfao.. and its gotta be someone already known on here.. cause i know ur pathetic ass will make another name and act like a girl.. u probably already have one..

i can understand the denial about being fat and ugly and shit.. cause i mean, noone likes to admit there personal flaws.. i have trouble coping with my freakishly big dick.. but u atleast hafto ADMIT u have no fuckin life ofa rm..

and that genital warts shit is just plain gross lol i aint even no animals could pass that shit on

and the term 'verbally smashed' is about as gay as your insults.. step ur weight up.. actually.. ur already one step ahead on that one haha

p.s. do u use butter as soap and grease for shampoo?
    test
  14. virus spreader

virus spreader credit card details below

there lot of bitches who'd love to rub there clits to these pics for sure
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lmao typical response when u get sonned and ur dumbass dont got nothing to say.. the internet is ur life, i know ur fat ass breathed heavy as u meticulously read every word and cursed under ur breath and god not only making u ugly but to STUPID to rebuttal the jokes u will receive at ur expense for the rest of ur life

p.s. im sexy

pps. lmfao if u throw a pic up will ask hoes to vote

balls in ur court fat boy.. n ur mouth
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

These gurls are nice.....

I like gurl that are fit and ish....just not the ones that bulk up and ish wit arms bigger then my head and ish....striaght scary son..
    test
  17. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    test
  18. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Thats a man stomch..Tummies are meant to have some definition, that is to much IMO
    [​IMG]

Now this on the other hand is beautiful. Her and other hot blonde chick wearing the white shirt and jeans, she looks great!
    [​IMG]
    test
  19. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

[​IMG]

It's not a "man" stomach, because it's on a woman. What you meant to say (Or what would be proper) is that it's a stomach that you would only expect to see on a man.

That's what I don't understand. When people say chicks with abs have man-like midsections, when women and men are equally capable of getting 6 packs...It's harder for a woman to get one because of the high amounts of estrogen, and that in itself means that this chick works her ass off in the gym and eats right...I can relate. It's not like she's pumped full of steroids or some shit.
    test
  20. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

i have to agree with short2003.

*wonders what griever looks like*

I always heard it was easier for women to get a six pack because the stomach is one of the first places a women loses fat from when dieting... and men are the opposite, we lose stomach fat last.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.