Females on Hip-Hop... have you..?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Atom React, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

majority of girls aren't really hip-hop heads, they just feelin the next single/hit thats on the radio or mtv or bet... y'kno?? thats the average girl you'd see, hits up the club, just likes the beats to dance and shit, never really went into much songs deeper then that.

these 2 girls i know, i never really had a conversation with them about hip-hop till lately, and they both are more into it then i thought. one was tellin me how she thinks the best part is the lyricism and how creative/witty rappers can get, and that she loves just to listen close and hear what they gotta say.

to me that was one of the best things i heard a girl say, i dunno if its just me or what, i mean im sure ive met girls like this but i never noticed until i sat down with these 2 girls and we actually had a conversation about it, why i dont remember, but we did.

i told them both i wanna marry them...
    test
  2. Troll

Troll New Member

Man, I know exactly where you're comin' from. Sometimes I argue with a chick cuz she'll be like, "Chingy is the best rapper out there right now." If that don't make me wanna smack a chick, I dunno what will. I'll state reasons why he's not. I'll give her names of emcees that murder him. I'll literally sit the chick down and make her listen to the words said by each emcee. Most of the time, they are too dense to realize what I'm trying to get her to comprehend. It goes to show that Eminem's verse on "Bitch" off the D12 album is true. They only listenin to the beats.

But I'm not saying all girls are like this, but the majority are.
    test
  3. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i feel you homie, thats been situations for me before plenty of times.

but these 2 girls get down with jayz, nas, jadakiss, cassidy, tupac, biggie, big l, i dunno just whole buncha shit, and they love songs like..

nas - undying love

for one example.. they think its one of the best story tracks ever, i agree with em to

and when people spit some creative shit, they catch it first listen through.. have you ever had someone who cant really understand what the rapper is saying and they say it feels like hes goin to fast? but you can hear him perfectly fine at a normal speed even if you never heard the song before.. its like they dont have the ear for it or somethin.
    test
  4. X sample

X sample New Member

YES..i so feel u on that one..

its so frustrating...people who dont like hip hop say that all the time...like 'how can u understand what theyre saying...?"

im always like "WTF?"

so gay
    test
  5. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

Damn...You Guys Been Fucking With Some Bimbo Headed Hip Hop Heads...

Chingy?

LoL...I Use To Fuck With This Chick From Around Here...This White Girl. All She Listened To Was Necro And Immortal Technique...Ill Bill...Louis Logic And Shit Like That...

The Most Commercial Stuff She Listened To Was Mos Def And That Whole Crew...(Pharoah Monch, Talib Kweli, Common) And One Time She Surprised Me Rocking The Old Canibus CD In Her Car...I Was Like "What You Listen To This?...Holy Fuck I Love You"

But Its Cuz Her Older Brother Was Always Into Underground Shit So She Got Hooked On It Too...Now All She Ever Talks About Is "Immortal Techniques New Song" Or "How Sick Is Necro's New Album!"

Too Bad Me And Her Didnt Work Out :(
    test
  6. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i wouldnt want a girl that bumps necro

fuck that
    test
  7. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

LoL...Why? She Wasnt Weird...She Just Liked That Shit...
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i could go for a bitch that bumps necro and canibus.
    test
  9. X sample

X sample New Member

so what you'd go for any thing that had a pulse and a hole somewhere..
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

can you please quit talking since you are not funny AT ALL you fucking geek.
    test
  11. X sample

X sample New Member

haha, kids feelings are hurt...

how about this...ill stop trying to be funny if you stop pretending like you know anything about hip hop...agreed?

its funny cause from your little reject attitude u have on here its so easy to tell you have no friends in real life..
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

i know twice as much as you will ever know about hip hop you fucking goon. my feelings arent hurt, douchebag..i just hate idiots and morons and you fall into both categories.
    test
  13. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Yeah i feel you... Even girls have their intellectuals.... white chick bumbing necro? That would be scary... Imagnine bangin a broad to "all hotties eat the jizz" .. .lmao
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

hahah your fucking head split or std or some shit
    test
  15. Flame Extension

Flame Extension New Member

Yeah..

Alot of ATL females listen to music for the beat and how much they enjoy it .. Craziness. The girl I'm talking to now though has a serious ear for music and enjoys all the music I would consider hot .. I can understand the whole listen to music for the beat though, because most females just enjoy dancing.
    test
  16. X sample

X sample New Member

wtf, dont delude yourself little man...between me rapping for 5 years and listening to hip hop for a hell of alot longer, and coming near the top of my classes as a third year law student at university...i completley shatter any arguements your simple mind assembles..

your disgustingly bad attitude that u force on everyone here is the kid of attribute that would have u left with no friends very quickly and probably catching beatdowns left right and center...i just hope the depression becomes too much real soon and u reach the end of your tether so u can do the deed and leave us in peace...
    test
  17. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

my wife had the following artists in her cd/cassette collection:

canibus - 1st album
    scarface - 2nd album
    onyx - shut em down
    dmx
    master p
    run dmc
    pharcyde - Bizzare Ride
    de la soul
    raekwon
    method man
    bone
    NWA
    Common - like water for chocolate
    outkast
    goodie mob
    juvenile 400 degrees
    Da Boss
    Warren G

and so on....

<3
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

no. the people i surround myself aren't completely retarded like 95% of this message board.

like i said, i know twice as much as you ever will about hip hop. so shut the fuck up you goon. either talk about that or don't talk at all.

and like i give a fuck how long you were in law school. go tell that to somebody who cares. you'll probably fail the bar.
    test
  19. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

lol Std ... Its not what you know, but what you apply to life...
    test
  20. .+Erica Evans+.

.+Erica Evans+. Brown Sugar

iight, to take it from a lady's perspective:

yea, i agree wit you, a lotta girls are like that and dont know what they're talkin about, but not alla them. i'm not like that though, if a song's hot, its hot. but i'm not gunna automatically fall in love wit tha artist, actin like i know everythin about him/her
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.