Female Mc's that actually rap like women

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Joey70s, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

Ayo Aspect...since ur a freshcoaster...r u up on Miki Vale? She's from san diego I think...and she's dooope
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

yeah of course, born gangstaz??
    Although she fell the fuck off the planet earth.
    test
  3. battlesource

battlesource AKA Plosiv

test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Yo Battlesource you ever hear of these chicks called Nebula?? I think they was in the same crew as Scorz, they was from Notts I believe...I used to have this ep they did, and they was fucking dope!!!! if you know what I'm talking bout up the chunage!!!

PEACE
    test
  5. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

man i can't even get into dudes from the UK, let alone chicks.
    not b/c they wack but i just don't really understand them.

only dudes i got into from uk was dizzee and roots manuva.
    test
  6. SiFu

lol you cant understand UK rappers but you can understand or like the hardest one to comprehend lol Roots Manuva is cryptic as fuck!!!!! lol

These bitches in on some grime tings tho....I aint a big fan of it.....

But seriously....you aint always gotta understand the words to like something...I listen to french reggae, German Dancehall...i used to listen to Brazilian Hiphop as well as other european hiphop, in different languages lol, if its dope its dope.....

[youtube]lDGJd1LwQ64[/youtube]

Tell me that track dont bump lol

PEACE
    test
  7. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

can't see it here at work, but i'll check it out when i get home.
    i got this french hip hop comp that i jam the fuck out of.

i think i mainly like roots for his beats...them shits is hot.
    i think the reason i get so frustrated with UK rappers is that they're speaking english but it's just so different from what i'm used to hearing that i have to listen close to follow along; as opposed to another languages that i don't speak so it's no use to follow along.

does that make sense? plus some cats from uk are easier to understand that others. like yourself...i can understand what you're syaing all the time...it's not the same for like the other cats in Eurgh's league.
    test
  8. SiFu

Yea I'm diluted and have learned somewhat how to talk to Americans and be understood init...

I hear what you saying bout understanding for sure, and the whole try to follow along thing....I mainly listen to reggae and I aint Jamacian lol fact is I dont understand a lot of what they saying sometimes its just noise, but I find over time, it sinks in and I slowly understand more and more....but you gotta like the riddem/flow to even replay that shit, so I can feel it if the UK flow and beats aint your ting...the beats in the UK is stuck in the 90's, so is a lot of the scene in matter of fact.....seriously tho, thats the best reasoning for not liking UK shit I've heard, rather than the accent sounds pussy lol

PEACE
    test
  9. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

athena, topik, eternia, jean grae i suppose
    all these are my favorites.
    jroz and dez hold it down in LA tho, in rap and others ways hehe.
    test
  10. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

haha, a lotta people think i'm an asshole, but i be joking. i love the UK version of the office (the original). gervais is my fav comedian for the past few years. ever since extras debuted on HBO.

i listen to a lotta reggae too bro. i collect records. i used to have about 7500 until the wifey made me narrow it down. but prolly about 1k of them was reggae, dub.

i know it's a little cliche but gregory is prolly my fav. him and bunrning spear, gladiators...damn don't put me on the spot.
    test
  11. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

WHOAAA how the fuck did i forget eternia.. that bitch is LIVE. she got pretty smashed up at EV one night and passed out on me on the way back to the venue. brooklyn masala remix w/ masta ace and her joint "bitches" with apathy are both dope.
    test
  12. battlesource

battlesource AKA Plosiv

Nah sifu I aint heard of her? They oldschool or what? Or some recent? You got a link or some shit?

But yeah I agree on roots, beats are heavy - but dont mind his bars either.. he's been at the forefront of UK hip hop for a long time now. K-lash is good too.. although hes not been doing too much recently, well not that I've heard off - neither has terra firma, I always thought Kyza out of them was quite good as well.

But yeah, I don't listen to too much british hip hop atm just really real obvious stuff like B.S, Skinnyman, COTD ect.

Man if you think the normal hip hop sounds bad you wanna listen to all the new grime, shits awful. I would link but I don't even wanna give them guys one more youtube view.

I guess its true though about not understanding each others hip hop completely, cos they have different influences. But if your sleeping on an artist purely where there from, thats wrong.

But yeah Terra Firma always used to be a personal fav of mine haha:

YouTube - Faith Sfx - Klashnekoff & Terra Firma
    test
  13. Eyerate

test
  14. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

those british chicks were dope as fuck, got better with the 3rd or 4th chick, but I like this type of music, way different but its good. I can't remember this chicks name but its like invincible or eternity or some gay name but she is really dope. up and coming chick when I remember her name ill drop a link.
    test
  15. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

test
  16. Joey70s

Joey70s New Member

Wow that invincible chick is on some serioussssss shit damn. How come ive never heard of here.
    test
  17. Eyerate

COSIGN. what the fuck... grabbing everything she has right now.
    test
  18. Aspect One

Aspect One New Member

hahahaha @ j roz and emseadez..they make TERRIBLE music ..and theyre both my homies so go figure..LA got hella girls that rap WAY BETTER

heres a list

medusa..t love...sugah b....og eve and jyant( figures of speech) mis led..kandi kole..the girl from j'davey...rogue venom from swim team..ect..

no offense ava but des and j roz what yall cats call "bottom tier"

peace
    test
  19. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

they can "bottom" with me anytime :)
    test
  20. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.