Fellow White People...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Rebel.Music, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

test
  2. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

lol ^^

"NO HATRED"
    test
  3. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Damn, you're a fuckin idiot.

Just because there are a few exceptions doesn't mean the generalization is invalid. If 90% of white people can't dance, and 10% can, it is still safe to go with the generalization when you meet a random white person.

Just like, if I see a black dude in a durag, XXXXL white tee, Jordans, and baggy ass pants, it is safe to generalize that he listens to hip hop. He might hate hip hop and only listen to opera and classical but you gonna tell me you not gonna generalize in that case?

Shut the fuck up.
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

wow @ that horrible attempt to discredit what i said.......

u need to RE-TAKE critical thinking 101 if u got THAT out of that statement

thats assumin ur even college educated.......
    test
  5. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

REBEL u speak truth my guy..

my boy Jafaar was just talking aobut that same shit aminute ago...

on soem real talk.. he said if u wal kinto s store wearing a du rag and baggy pants.. people are going to assume ur going to steal soemthing. or rob it.. u never know though.. the old man keeping to him self could be the one wit ha gun in his pocket...

u can thank the media for these thouights..
    test
  6. Sage

Sage Active Member

Good job. You made no point whatsoever, once again!

If you want to talk about taking classes.... Go take a fucking DEBATE class and learn to argue. There's nothing worse than someone acting like they know EVERYTHING (and yes, you DO act like you know everything), and then failing to properly support their argument with rational evidence.

But then again, I cant expect much from an internet warrior with 2358929035 posts, obsessed with ranting about how he is so much realer than everyone else. Just do everyone a favor and shut your fucking mouth for once. You're ALWAYS arguing with SOMEBODY. Stick to chiming in with your occasional comedy.. then disappear until you have something else that will make me laugh.

"Fuck these Kanye biter net producers! Im doing big thangs! My chain would dent your hood! I aspire to be 50 cent!"

Go get shot, you pretentious ranting bitch.
    test
  7. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

nah. you can thank common sense. as much as i try to say its wrong honestly if i owned a store and a mufucka came in there with a black durag and baggy clothes.. im on they ass fa sho.
    test
  8. Sage

Sage Active Member

To : Urban-Dick-Rider #1

Please present me with some actual evidence of those figures you stated. Show me where you found that 90 percent of white people cant dance, and ten percent can.

Better yet, show me where it says MOST black people can AUTOMATICALLY dance. That would be even better.

Just because you OBSERVE one thing MORE than something else (in this case, white people not being able to dance, as opposed to being able to dance).... Doesn't make it true. ALMOST ALL of the crack dealers I've ever seen in my life, and an overwhelming majority of criminals I've known, have been black. Does that mean just because I see black people selling crack and robbing motherfuckers that I can generalize "Black People Are Generally Drug Dealers and Thieves" ?

Seriously, you cant apply a prejudiced stereotype to your observations and draw it up as fact... or even a remotely true statement.

Not to mention, in the first post a white guy is mentioned to be bobbing his head off beat... WHAT does that have to do with being more atheletic? Thats a mental ability to be able to follow a beat, not a physical one. Any skill gained pretaining to music composition would be aquired through listening to the music, not a "Natural Disadvantage".

If anything, you should be arguing that "People who listen to hiphop can catch a beat better" and "People who dont dance, suck at dancing.".

Sorry, but just because mainstream hiphop is primarily african american figures, doesn't mean african americans primarily listen to hiphop. Actually, hiphop is the most widely listened to Genre in the entire world, by all races of people in all different corners of the globe.

So let's hear some more of "Man, its obvious white people suck at dancing and sports! Accept it! It's just obvious! You're just mad!" ... Since you lack the ability to use any actual reasoning.
    test
  9. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Its in the roots
    test
  10. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

lol@ you takin this so serious.

Hmm, now that i think of it.. I've never seen a white dude around my way actually try to dance...thats weird as fuck... not even attempt..
    test
  11. urban_tactics

damn ya'll make it so easy for urb to contiously son ya'll with little effort

lol@ debate class....like we in high school and shit

ur anger of my statments is pure comedy

fact = most white ppl cant dance

fact = ur an idiot...a very disgruntled idiot

and i'm willin to bet u cant dance either....which makes ur anger all the more hilarious
    test
  12. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

[​IMG]

Get em Sage.
    test
  13. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

test
  14. Sage

Sage Active Member

Point in case! Yeah, you're really "sonning" me with all that NON-arguing you're doing.

I can dance. Actually I'm white and I can out-dance, out-spit, AND out-produce YOU! The big black guy!... and im not even a fucking producer!

Oh hey wait! BLACK people GENERALLY CAN RAP! So that means you must be able to spit! Well, let's battle.... and let's see if your natural black rap advantage prevails!

Please, the only sonning you're doing is when you're generally out knocking up another generally black prostitute generally in the projects.
    test
  15. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

The keyword was "IF," you stupid fuck. I just threw up numbers that showed that even with exceptions, the generalization could still hold.

Also, mental ability is genetic as well, dumb shit.

We shouldn't be arguin if people who listen to hiphop can catch a beat better because this was at a hiphop concert.

No one said it was obvious, it's a generalization WHICH MEANS THERE IS ROOM FOR SOME EXCEPTIONS.

And I made this thread, why would I be jockin urban_tactics if I continue to support what I said.

Holy shit, you stupid as shit. Just admit you wrong or do what most people do and stop coming in this thread.
    test
  16. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Hey Sage, would it be wrong to say that people who live in the projects are generally black? I mean, there are some white people in the projects so does that mean the generalization is wrong. When Kanye West said "George Bush does not care about black people," does his generalization not hold because there were some white people suffering as well?

Where's your dunce cap?
    test
  17. urban_tactics

*DEAD*

see....thats why i love white folks.....

only ya'll would do somethin like this..........and LORD does the world need the laugh.........
    test
  18. Sage

Sage Active Member

#1: So, you're saying black people have a "natural mental advantage" over white people! Makes sense to me. Wait, no it doesnt.

#2: Who said that person has listened to / danced to hiphop as long as you have? AND , if you're talking about exceptions, how do you know that was not just an exceptionally uncoordinated white guy? If we're going to apply flawed logic to this, lets be consistant!

#3: Wrong. A generalization that WHITE, BLACK, MEXICAN, ASIAN, or INDIAN people CAN or CANNOT dance is a stereotype, and an incorrect generalization. There's no way you can tell me that a MAJORITY of black people CAN DANCE. Just like you cant tell me the majority of white people CANT. It has nothing to do with race.
    test
  19. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

How did you get me sayin mental ability is genetic as me sayin that black people have a natural mental advantage over white people?

What the fuck?

There is no reason to continue this argument because you take things I say, run to some insane conclusion, and then try to argue that conclusion against me.
    test
  20. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.